Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki Repping the North

Comments

• AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98

He's a body Oregon can rotate in. As long as he can take up a block so our? linebackers can clean up I'm fine with it. UW's run defense didn't suck because of the D-line. Their run defense sucked because they have the worst set of linebackers in the conference (maybe FBS) who knows?

He was the master of making the tackle after a five yard gain -- exactly what you want out of your interior DL. 0 sacks, 2 TFL. Enjoy.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    I dont think I ever noticed Taki or Tuli
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,949 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I can't wait for Bama v Georgia

College football played by teams that care is still the greatest

This sums it up. I'll still casually watch college football, just not UW. I want to watch great teams who buy great players with NIL money and do any and everything to win. So basically I will watch the SEC. College football as a whole 130+ team ecosystem is dead, but the 10 teams who really give a shit are all going to be great. Just watch them. Fuck UW. Fuck West Coast football in general.
    Well shit @Swaye if you want to watch the kids get paid to play football, here's a great little local team you can check out.

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,578

He's a body Oregon can rotate in. As long as he can take up a block so our? linebackers can clean up I'm fine with it. UW's run defense didn't suck because of the D-line. Their run defense sucked because they have the worst set of linebackers in the conference (maybe FBS) who knows?

They had OL up their cock as soon as the ball was snapped. The IDL outside of Voi/Peihopa/Tuli sucked absolute cock

Isn’t pff your gospel?
  • AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    ntxduck said:

They had OL up their cock as soon as the ball was snapped. The IDL outside of Voi/Peihopa/Tuli sucked absolute cock

Isn’t pff your gospel?
    Yet neither of them made PFF's first or second-team All-conference team. Tuli made 3rd, Taki didn't even make honorable mention.

https://pff.com/news/college-football-2021-all-pac-12-team-offensive-defensive-player-of-the-year-drake-london-usc-kayvon-thibodeaux-oregon

The coaches didn't think much of him, either:

https://pac-12.com/article/2021/12/07/2021-pac-12-football-all-conference-honors-annual-awards
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,578
    Alpo said:

ntxduck said:

Isn’t pff your gospel?
    Yet neither of them made PFF's first or second-team All-conference team. Tuli made 3rd, Taki didn't even make honorable mention.

https://pff.com/news/college-football-2021-all-pac-12-team-offensive-defensive-player-of-the-year-drake-london-usc-kayvon-thibodeaux-oregon

The coaches didn't think much of him, either:

https://pac-12.com/article/2021/12/07/2021-pac-12-football-all-conference-honors-annual-awards
    Thank you, not btp
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Tuli's solid when healthy. Everyone else outside of Kauo/Voi/Tui at times, sucks though.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    ntxduck said:

Isn’t pff your gospel?
    PFF is for nerd losers. It's only good for pushing narratives now.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741
    edited January 2022

It’s like you just completely forgot his interception that allowed us? to beat elite national power Arizona.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Nobody cares that the fat tub of shit is leaving but the optics on this really makes the AD look like the turds that they are.

I'm kind of at peace with it all.

I can't take it NIL / unrestricted free agency college football seriously anymore.

So I went to a school that sucks at paying players. Oh well, life goes on. I'll watch on TV I guess, but season tickets are done. Doubt I will turn on Bammer vs Georgia.
    It's time for you to teach those boys to fish, and fuck going to the games. Record them. See if they won before you even turn it on.

Take my word for it - your overall health will improve and your kids won't grow up to be candy asses that can't catch fish.

If they ever figure out how to not suck, you can always go back.
    I only watch wins too

Good advice
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Nobody cares that the fat tub of shit is leaving but the optics on this really makes the AD look like the turds that they are.

I can't take it NIL / unrestricted free agency college football seriously anymore.

So I went to a school that sucks at paying players. Oh well, life goes on. I'll watch on TV I guess, but season tickets are done. Doubt I will turn on Bammer vs Georgia.
    It's time for you to teach those boys to fish, and fuck going to the games. Record them. See if they won before you even turn it on.

Take my word for it - your overall health will improve and your kids won't grow up to be candy asses that can't catch fish.

"Fish" is pretty general and painting with a big brush. Teach them to catch anything with the exception of bass, planted trout, and other assorted trash with fins. Salmon and steelhead preferable along with how to properly smoke a good cigar without burning your waders. You can still watch the games and hate UW while having a good tim
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    dannarc said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

"Fish" is pretty general and painting with a big brush. Teach them to catch anything with the exception of bass, planted trout, and other assorted trash with fins. Salmon and steelhead preferable along with how to properly smoke a good cigar without burning your waders. You can still watch the games and hate UW while having a good tim
    No lies detected.

Yella's no ditch pickle guy - that's that Mosster doofus. Yella is all about the oncorhynchus genus.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    Fishpo31 said:

I am coming to terms with it as well, but as a salty old bastard, if one of my teammates left to go to a rival, I'd be hunting knee caps next year. As an adult, I never bash the kids, but as a kid, all bets would be off...

Truth.
    Fuck that fat fuck.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Houhusky said:

Voi as a true Freshman was better than him.

Taki can DIAFF

Arron Donald as btp likes to refer to him
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,949 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

If we’re gonna bash 7 year olds catching pellet head bows I’m out.