Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki Repping the North

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Swaye said:

Nobody cares that the fat tub of shit is leaving but the optics on this really makes the AD look like the turds that they are.

I'm kind of at peace with it all.

I can't take it NIL / unrestricted free agency college football seriously anymore.

So I went to a school that sucks at paying players. Oh well, life goes on. I'll watch on TV I guess, but season tickets are done. Doubt I will turn on Bammer vs Georgia.
    Program is dead. Cancer never left the program talking about @FireCohen

I can't wait for Bama v Georgia

College football played by teams that care is still the greatest

They already played. But since this is PRO football now, I guess we gotta be cool with do-over games.
    Georgia was so proud of that defense then they got 40 put on them hahah
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club

They already played. But since this is PRO football now, I guess we gotta be cool with do-over games.
    So If UW and USC played for the Pac 12 and then in the playoffs you'd have a problem?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,481 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

I said at the start of the year that in 2021 no defense could be bullet proof. They had me proved wrong until Bama came along
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741
    FireCohen said:

Oregon was clearly proud of it too
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,358 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Taki a dawg for life still 🤔 doogs imploding
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Nobody cares that the fat tub of shit is leaving but the optics on this really makes the AD look like the turds that they are.

I'm kind of at peace with it all.

I can't take it NIL / unrestricted free agency college football seriously anymore.

So I went to a school that sucks at paying players. Oh well, life goes on. I'll watch on TV I guess, but season tickets are done. Doubt I will turn on Bammer vs Georgia.
    Agree with all except I will turn on Bammer and the DWAGS to cheer on the red and black.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited January 2022
    He's a body Oregon can rotate in. As long as he can take up a block so our? linebackers can clean up I'm fine with it. UW's run defense didn't suck because of the D-line. Their run defense sucked because they have the worst set of linebackers in the conference (maybe FBS) who knows?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

So If UW and USC played for the Pac 12 and then in the playoffs you'd have a problem?
    I don’t deal in hypotheticals
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

No, I wouldn't want to see that. Win your conference or GTFO.

How'd that work out for Don James? I'd a fired Don for losing to USC in 1984.

I'm the Edmond Burke of college football fans. NIL, unrestricted free agency, and Bammer/Georgia Natty games is Guillotine in the Place de La Concorde.

FireCohen said:

I said at the start of the year that in 2021 no defense could be bullet proof. They had me proved wrong until Bama came along
    I was believing the hype too, then I woke up and realized it was still Georgia. Loser lose
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

He's a body Oregon can rotate in. As long as he can take up a block so our? linebackers can clean up I'm fine with it. UW's run defense didn't suck because of the D-line. Their run defense sucked because they have the worst set of linebackers in the conference (maybe FBS) who knows?

They had OL up their cock as soon as the ball was snapped. The IDL outside of Voi/Peihopa/Tuli sucked absolute cock
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

This sums it up. I'll still casually watch college football, just not UW. I want to watch great teams who buy great players with NIL money and do any and everything to win. So basically I will watch the SEC. College football as a whole 130+ team ecosystem is dead, but the 10 teams who really give a shit are all going to be great. Just watch them. Fuck UW. Fuck West Coast football in general.