Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taki Repping the North

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    How do you Gator Roll a defensive linemen? Deboer better be scheming as we spear…
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:
    Our? Sonny!

Might have to put him in for best supporting actor in the prison movie genre poll.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,360

dannarc said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Nobody cares that the fat tub of shit is leaving but the optics on this really makes the AD look like the turds that they are.

I'm kind of at peace with it all.

I can't take it NIL / unrestricted free agency college football seriously anymore.

So I went to a school that sucks at paying players. Oh well, life goes on. I'll watch on TV I guess, but season tickets are done. Doubt I will turn on Bammer vs Georgia.
    It's time for you to teach those boys to fish, and fuck going to the games. Record them. See if they won before you even turn it on.

Take my word for it - your overall health will improve and your kids won't grow up to be candy asses that can't catch fish.

If they ever figure out how to not suck, you can always go back.
    "Fish" is pretty general and painting with a big brush. Teach them to catch anything with the exception of bass, planted trout, and other assorted trash with fins. Salmon and steelhead preferable along with how to properly smoke a good cigar without burning your waders. You can still watch the games and hate UW while having a good tim
    If we’re gonna bash 7 year olds catching pellet head bows I’m out.
    I never bash the kids, stocker trout are made for kids under the age of 16. My ol Man taught me to fly fish and read water fishing for those things back when they planted streams. Good tims
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Houhusky said:

Im going to have such a big belly laugh if Taki ends up being incredible, gets drafted, and UW uses him in some graphic as a "former UW player now in the NFL" in a Karen Ramming tweet.

It would be funny but he won’t. He sucks.he’s an example of a guy that if he was a 2 star recruit he would be hated by everyone. Instead we have dummies that pretend we lost something by him leaving. I’m glad Oregon got a below average DT. I hope he starts.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,578

Houhusky said:

Im going to have such a big belly laugh if Taki ends up being incredible, gets drafted, and UW uses him in some graphic as a "former UW player now in the NFL" in a Karen Ramming tweet.

It would be funny but he won’t. He sucks.he’s an example of a guy that if he was a 2 star recruit he would be hated by everyone. Instead we have dummies that pretend we lost something by him leaving. I’m glad Oregon got a below average DT. I hope he starts.
    He won’t, he’s a depth piece behind dorlus and popo
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,259 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Oregon has the two best DTs in the Pac-12 (both far lower-ranked recruits than the 5 of the guys UW signed a few years ago) coming back next year. Taimani should be their third guy and a depth guy, which is probably what his ceiling is in the conference. He's not a guy who can be a rock. Tuli and Bandes/Tuitele/Paama should have been able to make him just a rotation guy by now but they didn't.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

He's a body Oregon can rotate in. As long as he can take up a block so our? linebackers can clean up I'm fine with it. UW's run defense didn't suck because of the D-line. Their run defense sucked because they have the worst set of linebackers in the conference (maybe FBS) who knows?

They had OL up their cock as soon as the ball was snapped. The IDL outside of Voi/Peihopa/Tuli sucked absolute cock
    Those guys mostly sucked too. And our bucks and sams. And the ILB’s. And the safeties. And the scheme. Taki fucking sucks tho and nothing would be better than beating him. Dude played 25 games for UW and didn’t have one sack. He’s a fat, lazy waste of space. I’m glad he’s gone. He’s a Big Sky level talent and it’s great Oregon thinks they found an important contributor.
    the freshmen and tuli can play. Tuitele flashed but he wasn't good enough. I agree.
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    I know it's been said, but I'll say it here bc I feel like I can't say it on Twitter: fuck that guy. He was once a Dawg, but sure not always a Dawg. He's a fucking quitter that used to play for the Huskies, that's it.*

*That last part retracted if the new staff told him to look elsewhere. But he's still a fucktard for picking Oregon.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,308

I dont think I ever noticed Taki or Tuli

Tuli's solid when healthy. Everyone else outside of Kauo/Voi/Tui at times, sucks though.
    We do not talk enough about how bad Bandes has been. He was a borderline 5 star/top 50 player, and we've seen absolutely nothing.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

I dont think I ever noticed Taki or Tuli

Tuli's solid when healthy. Everyone else outside of Kauo/Voi/Tui at times, sucks though.
    We do not talk enough about how bad Bandes has been. He was a borderline 5 star/top 50 player, and we've seen absolutely nothing.
    That's what happens when you have a drunk monkey (rip rowan) coaching your DL for 2 of your 3 years. But yeah he's been dog water. Inoke and McKeefry are massive upgrades. Socha fucking stinks.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 741
    RealRhino said:

I know it's been said, but I'll say it here bc I feel like I can't say it on Twitter: fuck that guy. He was once a Dawg, but sure not always a Dawg. He's a fucking quitter that used to play for the Huskies, that's it.*

*That last part retracted if the new staff told him to look elsewhere. But he's still a fucktard for picking Oregon.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to him registering 9 tackles, 0.5 for loss, and 0 sacks over the next two years.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:
    I suggested this tactic once, I believe it was for Thibs in the Oregon game.
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    I’m just here with dirty play gifs, my favorite is Blount Force Trauma, but too overdone. I don’t care too much about getting an additional fatass. I would have preferred to keep the higher ceiling fatass that came to Oregon for two years, got less fat and better, then transferred to Auburn.

College football is about tradition, and BYU has been able to be dirty for as long as I can remember. It’s the pent up rage from being forced to have the door to your room open so you can’t even enjoy an armpit.

Wisconsin is everybody’s favorite lunch pail, coaches son, overachieving, first in the gym, date your daughter type of fatass. Their secret formula doesn’t just go in the bloodstream.

But they must still suffer the fate of talk shit, get hit.

It just means more. You could fill a thread with Nick Fairley. Respect for beating up Oregon’s try hard line, but he really had it out for Aaron Murray, first the Holocaust then this.

A bonus that will be enjoyed here.