Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2022]

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In Montana in lieu of the Duck game they had the Montana St v ?, and earlier in the day in lieu of ND @ OSU they had Montana V ? -
    I have left Montana because of that. I watched no football
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Where are Cal and Stanford? I've been hearing that the Bay Area market is a big draw and really important to future football contracts.
    What about UCLA and USC ? Holy sh!t the state of California fell into the fucking ocean. We expect WSU to be unwatched but ASU? Well, Herm Edwards and Bitchfork. Enough said.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    oregon most viewed game suck it doogs!!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thats our local 5 star!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huard's a non factor and is was obvious. during his first start. The only QB that has ever played a game that bad since Fouch was maybe Lindquist. It was that bad.

I still will give him the benefit of the doubt because he really had not received anything in the form of decent coaching until this spring. He still sucks until he doesn't, but I'd like to see him after a year with Grubb, the murderer of families on vacation.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

Huard's a non factor and is was obvious. during his first start. The only QB that has ever played a game that bad since Fouch was maybe Lindquist. It was that bad.

People forget that in the last game of the 2008 0-12 season Fouch was replaced by Walk-on legend Taylor Bean vs Cal.

Bean carried that team with 8/17 passing for 80 yards and 1 INT AND 5 rushes for 12 yards and a TD

UW lost to Cal that day 7-48
    God I completely forgot about that
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

I still will give him the benefit of the doubt because he really had not received anything in the form of decent coaching until this spring. He still sucks until he doesn't, but I'd like to see him after a year with Grubb, the murderer of families on vacation.
    Exactly. He sucks, badly, but his story is not necessarily finished.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Had local 4* rare human, elite athlete Jacob Sirmon gotten a chance to play a full game, I think we would have been able to add his name to the list
    @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Had local 4* rare human, elite athlete Jacob Sirmon gotten a chance to play a full game, I think we would have been able to add his name to the list
    @DerekJohnson
    I wonder what he's up to these days
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Morris threw an Interception to a one handed man in triple coverage. He is not immune from this conversation.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@DerekJohnson
    Last I heard, he transferred to like Central Michigan or something and won the clipboard holder position.

I imagine Central Washington is a likely next destination. Or he can just quit football and fall back onto whatever 6-figure starting nepotism job he gets for being a member of his aristocratic family
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,575
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

@DerekJohnson
    Last I heard, he transferred to like Central Michigan or something and won the clipboard holder position.

I imagine Central Washington is a likely next destination. Or he can just quit football and fall back onto whatever 6-figure starting nepotism job he gets for being a member of his aristocratic family
    I think he’s at Northern Colorado or Colorado schools of mines or some such shit hole.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@DerekJohnson

down with the bourgeoisie!