Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Athlon's Coaches Ranking & note to JohnBSF

Comments

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Sark after every loss will make a reference towards sanctions. "You know it's tough to win when the opposing team has a full roster of 85 scholarship guys while we don't have that. I'm not making excuses because you know dude I don't do that. It's tough to win when you don't have a full roster though. It's a challenge for sure bro but I welcome challenges and won't use this as an excuse"- Sark loves to passive aggressively say he won't be making excuses as he is doing just that.

"Ya know bob my heart goes out to the kids because they tried so hard. I just felt like we were pressing and that ultimately falls on me. We'll get it cleaned up and get back to playing trojan football"
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

PGOS is wooshing this board.

His work this offseason would say otherwise.
    You always were CollegeDoog's lackey...I can see why you wouldn't like my posts
    I don't like your posts because you never 'get it'.
    You don't like my posts because I made your gay lover CollegeDoog look like the idiot that he is.
    Case in point, you're feeling trapped after shitting the bed in this thread and feel the need to lash out.
    No, I'm calling a spade a spade.

I'm glad you consider stating your position in an argument to be, "shitting the bed". Really shows how fucking stupid you are, in general.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Please continue, this is good. You really don't get it do you?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Please continue, this is good. You really don't get it do you?

You're not good at trolling.

HTH
  • Options
    Nah not really, but then again claiming that Leach is going to win the North within the next decade fucking writes itself.
  • Options
    Founders Club

but then again claiming that Leach is going to win the North within the next decade fucking writes itself.

Thanks for providing keen observations in support of your opinion, Kim
  • Options
    Huh? This is tedious as fuck, I got shit to do.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yeah, SO much shit to do that you are arguing with me about whether or not you're dumb as a fucking rock.

You're not very good at this. I don't think you "get it".

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Yeah, SO much shit to do that you are arguing with me about whether or not you're dumb as a fucking rock.

You're not very good at this. I don't think you "get it".

Can you two fuck already and can we just get back to talking X's and O's?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Now let's take a look at the Coogs 2014 schedule

Aug. 28 – Rutgers (The Seattle Game) W
    Sept. 6 – at Nevada W
    Sept. 13 – Portland State W
    Sept. 20 – Oregon L, though this could be interesting...
    Sept. 27 – at Utah W
    Oct. 4 – California (Homecoming) W
    Oct. 10 – at Stanford L
    Oct. 18 – Bye
    Oct. 25 – Arizona (Dad’s Weekend) W
    Nov. 1 – USC W, Sark is going to get fucking wrecked in this game, I know it
    Nov. 8 – at Oregon State W, Riley is done
    Nov. 15 – Bye
    Nov. 22 – at Arizona State W/L, tossup...ASU loses their entire defense and Taylor Kelly is a bitch
    Nov. 29 – Washington (Apple Cup) W/L

I honestly see the Coogs winning 8-9 games next year

You do realize Utah is at altitude?

I see them blowing Utah or OSU.
    I could see @ Utah being a tricky game, but Riley has fucking jumped the shark.

70-0 against Sark at home last year....are you fucking kidding me?

The conference has gotten too good for Riley to keep pace
    How can you say WSU is better than Oregon State. What is that based on?

WSU has a much better coach. I've stated numerous times I think Riley's days are numbered.

If you are a legitimate coach, you don't let Mike Riley come into your house and rape you to death.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sept. 6 – at Nevada W
    Sept. 27 – at Utah W
    Oct. 10 – at Stanford L
    Oct. 18 – Bye
    Nov. 15 – Bye
    Nov. 22 – at Arizona State W/L, tossup...ASU loses their entire defense and Taylor Kelly is a bitch

You do realize Utah is at altitude?

I see them blowing Utah or OSU.
    I could see @ Utah being a tricky game, but Riley has fucking jumped the shark.

70-0 against Sark at home last year....are you fucking kidding me?

The conference has gotten too good for Riley to keep pace
    How can you say WSU is better than Oregon State. What is that based on?

WSU has a much better coach. I've stated numerous times I think Riley's days are numbered.

If you are a legitimate coach, you don't let Mike Riley come into your house and rape you to death.
    lol touche
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is there a FastPass to blow Leach here? The line is out of control.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

I'm really not. Leach is a solid coach who is going to finish first in the North before 2020. Feel free to agree or disagree, but the Leach convo is definitely the most interesting football talk ive taken part in on this board for a while.
    I think Leach is pretty much the best hire the coogs could have hoped for as well. He will field some annoying pass happy teams that will beat some teams they shouldn't every year.

That being said the coogs are just so far behind the rest of the conference in terms of recruiting it's hard to imagine them taking the North.

Stanford will remain superior in the trenches, where the coogs are always the weakest.

I'm pretty much full Doog mode when it comes to Petersen and think he'll have us playing top ten football.

Even if Helfrich blows over all, the ducks will still have the high scoring offense with superior skill players.

Cal sucks, but they still have waaaay better talent than the coogs and always will.

RIley will be a 50-50 for the coogs in a best case scenario.

Some serious stars would have to align for the coogs to win the north, to the point where it's safe to say it won't happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I don't see Leach ever winning the North either. I'll say this in defense of Orange is that I think Leach is a better coach than Mike Price. Price would have won the North twice and the Cougs would have won it a third time the year after he left in 2003.

So I won't say never but given Leach's track record which I posted in this thread I just don't see it happening. I think he'll get WSU on the same par that Riley had the Beavs in the 2000's which is a consistent bowl team, occasional bad year where they go 3-9, occasional year where they are competing for a division title late in November. More times than not be 7-5 which after WULFF! they'd take.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,971
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

I'm really not. Leach is a solid coach who is going to finish first in the North before 2020. Feel free to agree or disagree, but the Leach convo is definitely the most interesting football talk ive taken part in on this board for a while.
    This is the part I don't disagree with. I just don't see this happening.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

If the weather is shit in Pullman on November 1st, the Cougs win the game rather easily ... say 34-17.

Sark's post-game quotes go something like this: "we're a much better team than the score indicated but it's really hard to get a bunch of SoCal (ILTCIS) kids to come up here and play in this weather. We'll be focusing on cold weather games from here on out by listening to Eskimo music during our next dance off."
    Little known fact: Eskimos are music-phobic and ban all forms of music from their igloos. They believe that music is the work of the evil earth sister, Shamileycyrogan.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Sept. 6 – at Nevada W
    Sept. 27 – at Utah W
    Oct. 10 – at Stanford L
    Oct. 18 – Bye
    Nov. 15 – Bye

Not a fucking chance.

WSU loses at least one of at Utah and at Oregon State, and the Washington game is no coin flip. You honestly think the coach you rated #1 in the conference is loosing at home to the fucking coogs in the rivalry game?

Coogs max at 8 if everything breaks right and Leach doesn't blow a game with fucktarded clock management. Which you know he will. They are going to be lucky to hit 7.

Jake Almighty. Like Sark, I had no idea Leach would come through for me so soon.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sept. 6 – at Nevada W
    Sept. 27 – at Utah W
    Oct. 10 – at Stanford L
    Oct. 18 – Bye
    Nov. 15 – Bye

No, no they are not.