Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Offseason Natty Thread: Portals, Assistant Coaches, Leopard Jackets, etc.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Ulofoshio was in one of those UW fan Twitter space things and someone was saying he needs to be a villain on the field like Azeem was, so people are thinking that’s what that tweet is in reference to.

Or something like that.
    McMillan put “villain” in his instagram bio too.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Ulofoshio was in one of those UW fan Twitter space things and someone was saying he needs to be a villain on the field like Azeem was, so people are thinking that’s what that tweet is in reference to.

Or something like that.
    Are these douchebags preemptively feeling sorry for themselves because UW fans will hate them if they transfer?

What pussies.
  • Options

Or something like that.
    Are these douchebags preemptively feeling sorry for themselves because UW fans will hate them if they transfer?

What pussies.
    No, it’s a reference from twitter spaces
  • Options

Or something like that.

What pussies.
    I was going to say no, but then BTP said no, so the answer is more than likely yes.
    they were in the twitter spaces were UW fans said the players needed to start acting like the big bad villain like Azeem did when he was at UW.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or something like that.

What pussies.
    I was going to say no, but then BTP said no, so the answer is more than likely yes.
    they were in the twitter spaces were UW fans said the players needed to start acting like the big bad villain like Azeem did when he was at UW.

Or something like that.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Alexis said:

So if McMillan actually stays, does this mean Fudgie gives it another year, or is it really Adams that he loves more than Huskie football and he’s still gone. (With warning)

I don’t give a flying fuck about Adams (he sucks everyone agrees there), I care about keeping our talent that will thrive in this awesome scheme of Deboer’s.

also please god
    Seriously? You want a guy who has never been an on-firld coach and has never recruited before to be our WR coach. Isn't that the ultimate small-dick hire?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Alexis said:

So if McMillan actually stays, does this mean Fudgie gives it another year, or is it really Adams that he loves more than Huskie football and he’s still gone. (With warning)

I don’t give a flying fuck about Adams (he sucks everyone agrees there), I care about keeping our talent that will thrive in this awesome scheme of Deboer’s.

also please god
    Seriously? You want a guy who has never been an on-firld coach and has never recruited before to be our WR coach. Isn't that the ultimate small-dick hire?
    Small dick or large clit?
  • Options

Alexis said:

also please god
    Counterpoint: Brian Hartline (he was a GA for a year, Kearse was in a similar assistant role for a year). Again he's better than the 2 options that have interviewed Sac State WR coach and Thomas Ford.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Or something like that.
    No, he’s going to wazzu
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

2016 Azeem is probably my favorite UW player in last 20 years.

Didn't even have to rape or kill anyone to be a great LB.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

also please god
    Counterpoint: Brian Hartline (he was a GA for a year, Kearse was in a similar assistant role for a year). Again he's better than the 2 options that have interviewed Sac State WR coach and Thomas Ford.
    Kearse was in some bullshit recruiting department role and quit after less than a year. His biggest contribution was posing for those shitty signing day graphics. That's nothing like a GA at all.
    It would be hard to not be successful at Ohio State when you bring in the talent they do in recruiting.
  • Options
    godawgst said:

Alexis said:

also please god
    Kearse was in some bullshit recruiting department role and quit after less than a year. His biggest contribution was posing for those shitty signing day graphics. That's nothing like a GA at all.
    It would be hard to not be successful at Ohio State when you bring in the talent they do in recruiting.
    They weren't bringing in that WR talent pre hartline, that's the entire fucking point.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

Alexis said:

also please god
    They weren't bringing in that WR talent pre hartline, that's the entire fucking point.
    How much of that is Ohio State bringing in 5 star, top 10 drafted going to the NFL QB's who all the wr's want to play with?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

godawgst said:

Alexis said:

also please god
    Michael Thomas. Devin Smith. Terry McLaurin. Many other pros. They have been good a long time. Zach Smith was keeping his job because his WR’s were great.

Brian Hartline is obviously doing great. Somebody should hire him to be an OC somewhere. One of the best position coaches in the country for sure.
  • Options

godawgst said:

Alexis said:

also please god
    Michael Thomas. Devin Smith. Terry McLaurin. Many other pros. They have been good a long time. Zach Smith was keeping his job because his WR’s were great.

Brian Hartline is obviously doing great. Somebody should hire him to be an OC somewhere. One of the best position coaches in the country for sure.
    McLaurin stuck around for 5 years. Michael Thomas was good not great in college. Smith the same. He took it to another level.