Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacist on the stand now

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This is what happens when you get politically pressured and the DA says nah brah

You got this I'm gonna take a vacay
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

If I’m a juror this is it for me. Guy with vaporized arm caught in several lied. KR. none. Who’s more credible?

Well the prosecution did catch Kyle in a lie today where he said he was an EMT when he was trying to help people but he really isn't one he has only had some EMT training.
    He said that on the cell phone video, he didn’t testify to that.
    You obviously didn't go to a top tier law school and cell phone videos are sworn testimony under oath if you are arguing EMT self-defense. I'm not sure there still exists and honest profession. Clearly not the law or journalism.
    The cell phone video I'm talking about was him walking around with the reporter before any of the shootings even happened. Came across as him trying to make himself seem like a big deal more than anything. Not sure how that is sworn testimony. You should hear me talk about some of my 350 yard drives.
    Well if you'd lie about how far you can hit a golf ball or how big the fish you caught really was, what else would you lie about?
    Literally no one is credible in that case.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

With the pressure on this jury I’m not sure his attorneys can feel confident that message was received. His description is of someone being targeted by thugs intent on doing serious physical harm to him.

All out there. Just sum it up in closing. Kyle makes some out of context statement, like I don't support BLM or All Lives Matter and you give the jury a bone that he had it coming. Seems hard to see though how you get a unanimous jury to convict. There is no way the state wants a retrial. Like I said, the judge needs to step up and give a directed verdict.
    I agree. Why has the judge not just thrown this out with prejudice and said "the prosecution did not prove the elements of the case/" Probably political pressure is all I can assume.
    Tough to get your mind around this that grown men who ostensibly got a law degree and passed the bar and fully understand the elements of self-defense all agree that Rittenhouse is guilty of two murders and an attempted murder and should go to jail for the rest of his life. Then toss in that the entire MSM agrees and I've heard no defense of Kyle from any leftard anywhere - from the US Congress to any leftard here on the shed. Just don't call this a political show trial, however. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    You know the truth hasn't mattered at all since 2016. Used to at least be a quaint notion people pondered the importance of, but after Trump won, everyone in Big Tech and the MSM said "That's it! Fire up the presses! We're gonna lie our asses off until we get what we want."

Since 2016, it's official: The Ends Justify the Means.

Congrats Marx & Lenin: You won.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Jury removed. Prosecutor getting his ass handed to him by judge for presenting info that had been ruled inadmissible before trial. Defense attorney called the whole line “ridiculous”.

How many times is this Judge going to warn this assclown prosecutor before he ends this farce.

Looks like the prosecution is intentionally going for a mistrial so they can have a redo. Judge is incompetent if he plays ball with the prosecution. A directed verdict not only is the correct decision but fully supported by the facts. Any curfew violation or permission to protect property is irrelevant.
    If only cityduck were here to tell us how the law should be interpreted and how the judge is mishandling the trial. I think even he got tired of his own shit.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Judge asked if their were veterans and had them stand and applauded. Lefties lost their shit....

If only he had asked the trans vets that were deep in the shit fighting the NVA to stand, he’d be a hero today.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A white guy shoots a bunch of white guys in a white area and somehow the lack of Blacks on the jury is an issue? Does the media know yet that the pedo and the others were/are white? If they want to make an issue of the Georgia jury it would at least make some kind of sense.

The race baiting is so far out of hand. I guess Joe Biden and his 47 year record of racism has emboldened the racists in America

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey what happened to your arm man

Also real breaking news there. An active shooter was an active shooter. Kind of like how the video of rioters called them rioters.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Also real breaking news there. An active shooter was an active shooter. Kind of like how the video of rioters called them rioters.
    So, chasing down a 17 year old and pointing a gun at at the kid is supposed to give you the moral high ground? He was only a fraction of a second away from being an active shooter. Geezus.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    That gaige guy is a massive piece of shit. Then again every leftist peaceful protester is a huge loser. I hope more people go out there and try to copycat rittenhouse imo

Prob wont work and theyll go to jail but they are dumbasses anyway and at least theyll take down some criminals and child molesters with them.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    edited November 2021
    I think rioters getting shot is a deterrent. Let's ask the capitol police.
  • Options

I've heard libs asking why KR was carrying an AR if he was just there to help people. Apparently they're not interested in why the "paramedic" had his handgun tucked in his pants. Naw, there's no bias here.
  • Options

Guy wants so bad to be a victim celebrity.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

I've heard libs asking why KR was carrying an AR if he was just there to help people. Apparently they're not interested in why the "paramedic" had his handgun tucked in his pants. Naw, there's no bias here.
    You obviously wanted to get a flat-tire, why else would you be carrying around that spare?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

You obviously wanted to get a flat-tire, why else would you be carrying around that spare?
    Stop with the liberal logic. I can't compete with it. It's too strong.
  • Options

I have a fire extinguisher in my home. Obviously I want it to start on fire.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't forget that we're rooting for high gas prices