Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacist on the stand now

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    Why would they risk that? Grosskreutz or whatever his name is ended the prosecution’s case. The fucking trial was over. Putting Kyle on the stand has zero upside, and only potential to let the prosecution back in the game. I’m no lawyer, but that seems fucking stupid.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Why would they risk that? Grosskreutz or whatever his name is ended the prosecution’s case. The fucking trial was over. Putting Kyle on the stand has zero upside, and only potential to let the prosecution back in the game. I’m no lawyer, but that seems fucking stupid.

It's a bad move.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Only reason is to show his humanity and counter the monster WS image that the media has created.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Only reason is to show his humanity and counter the monster WS image that the media has created.

They had already done that for the jury without putting him on the stand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Kid shouldn't have to be going through this.
  • Options
    With the pressure on this jury I’m not sure his attorneys can feel confident that message was received. His description is of someone being targeted by thugs intent on doing serious physical harm to him.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

With the pressure on this jury I’m not sure his attorneys can feel confident that message was received. His description is of someone being targeted by thugs intent on doing serious physical harm to him.

All out there. Just sum it up in closing. Kyle makes some out of context statement, like I don't support BLM or All Lives Matter and you give the jury a bone that he had it coming. Seems hard to see though how you get a unanimous jury to convict. There is no way the state wants a retrial. Like I said, the judge needs to step up and give a directed verdict.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    This seems insanely stupid. You've won, why risk this?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This trial is like the 0 to 0 Oregon Oregon State game

Or

• Options
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

All out there. Just sum it up in closing. Kyle makes some out of context statement, like I don't support BLM or All Lives Matter and you give the jury a bone that he had it coming. Seems hard to see though how you get a unanimous jury to convict. There is no way the state wants a retrial. Like I said, the judge needs to step up and give a directed verdict.
    I agree. Why has the judge not just thrown this out with prejudice and said "the prosecution did not prove the elements of the case/" Probably political pressure is all I can assume.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited November 2021
    Stupid to put him on the stand but he is very thoughtful and articulate.

ISAFNRC.

• Options
    Judge has had to jump prosecution twice already regarding their questioning. Yes it’s a gamble to put him on the stand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021

ISAFNRC.

For a 18 year old kid he is a good witness.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

I agree. Why has the judge not just thrown this out with prejudice and said "the prosecution did not prove the elements of the case/" Probably political pressure is all I can assume.
    Tough to get your mind around this that grown men who ostensibly got a law degree and passed the bar and fully understand the elements of self-defense all agree that Rittenhouse is guilty of two murders and an attempted murder and should go to jail for the rest of his life. Then toss in that the entire MSM agrees and I've heard no defense of Kyle from any leftard anywhere - from the US Congress to any leftard here on the shed. Just don't call this a political show trial, however. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    Have you heard any GOP defend him?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

ISAFNRC.

For a 18 year old kid he is a good witness.
    Calm cool and collected just like when he was dropping Antifa attackers.
    That kid is going to get laid so much in the next few months.

Hopefully by hot right wing chicks, not as a prison bitch.

• Options
    This prosecutor is an idiot. A bunch of nonsense questions that the answers are obvious. He didn’t use deadly force to protect property. He stated that clearly.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tough to get your mind around this that grown men who ostensibly got a law degree and passed the bar and fully understand the elements of self-defense all agree that Rittenhouse is guilty of two murders and an attempted murder and should go to jail for the rest of his life. Then toss in that the entire MSM agrees and I've heard no defense of Kyle from any leftard anywhere - from the US Congress to any leftard here on the shed. Just don't call this a political show trial, however. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    I try very hard to not go down the banana republic path but anyone with half a brain can watch the videos and deduce within 5 minutes this is clearly self defense. Now, maybe there is a chargeable gun crime (I'm not sure as previously mentioned), or some other child welfare statute, so fine, whatever. But murder or manslaughter is absurd. This is why everyone hates lawyers. They attempt to confuse obvious truths. Just like the government. "Hey, don't believe what your eyes are telling you, listen to us, we have your best interests in mind..."

Still can't believe they put the kid on the stand.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    LOL at Judge blowing the Prosecutor up.