Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

White supremacist on the stand now

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    His attorneys did a grave misservice putting him on the stand. HUGE fucking mistake.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,020
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He didn't need to go on the stand. Seemed like no upside, only downside move to me. But it was really tough to watch when he lost his shit and couldn't even breathe he was crying so hard. If there are any women on the jury that are mothers, he's walking this afternoon. Hell, probably even if there are dads.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Putting him in the stand was risky. But the bits I’ve seen, he’s credible and thoughtful and truthful.

The dirtbag he shot, not so much.

The judge is also beating the shit out the the DA which is delicious.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If I’m a juror this is it for me. Guy with vaporized arm caught in several lied. KR. none. Who’s more credible?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

If I’m a juror this is it for me. Guy with vaporized arm caught in several lied. KR. none. Who’s more credible?

Whose more credible, Trump or the dementia patient bought and paid for by the chicoms? Lots of soft minded supposedly well intentioned people out there and then there are lots like Hondo who are not.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Well the prosecution did catch Kyle in a lie today where he said he was an EMT when he was trying to help people but he really isn't one he has only had some EMT training.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well the prosecution did catch Kyle in a lie today where he said he was an EMT when he was trying to help people but he really isn't one he has only had some EMT training.
    Well, there it is. One of the key elements of self-defense is if you need to be a licensed EMT. If not, then your self-defense is converted to first degree murder. The Prosecution clearly went to a top tier law school and this was drilled into them in Criminal Law. As for me, I just went to Willamette and I must have missed that day.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,270
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I listened to most of Kyle in the background while I stole labor from people. Kyle held up pretty dang well. Story stayed straight, didn’t fall for the obvious language traps.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

He said that on the cell phone video, he didn’t testify to that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Well, there it is. One of the key elements of self-defense is if you need to be a licensed EMT. If not, then your self-defense is converted to first degree murder. The Prosecution clearly went to a top tier law school and this was drilled into them in Criminal Law. As for me, I just went to Willamette and I must have missed that day.
    If you'd lie about being an EMT to some rando on the street in the middle of riot, what else would lie about hmmmm? Maybe about your desire to shoot people?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Correct, but the prosecution did try to impeach him as a liar for claiming it on the video when the TRUTH is he is not an EMT.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

You obviously didn't go to a top tier law school and cell phone videos are sworn testimony under oath if you are arguing EMT self-defense. I'm not sure there still exists and honest profession. Clearly not the law or journalism.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

I loved the line of question about how if Kyle who was supposedly there to give people first aid as he claimed then why didn't he provide first aid to the people he shot. And if you think I'm joking I'm not.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The situation is pretty obvious. Bad idea to be there and no idea how his parents let him, wasn't he 17 at the time? It was still self defense at the end of the day and it is clear as day.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

I loved the line of question about how if Kyle who was supposedly there to give people first aid as he claimed then why didn't he provide first aid to the people he shot. And if you think I'm joking I'm not.
    Yeah saw that one. I’m not a lawyer, but I do know you probably shouldn’t ask a ‘why’ question to the defendant when there’s an obvious good answer available: “there was an angry mob chasing me.”
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Also the prosecution's claim about how Kyle obviously intended to shoot people that night, that's why he brought his gun. You wouldn't have brought that weapon unless you thought there would be violence and you had intended to kill people with that gun, isn't that right? The purpose of that gun is to kill, isn't that right? What other reason could you of possibily had to bring that gun unless you were intending to shoot and kill people.

The scary thing about this line of questioning, I fear that too many idiots in our society will be swayed by it. Yeah, why did he need to bring a big scary gun if he was just trying to help people?

• Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

You obviously didn't go to a top tier law school and cell phone videos are sworn testimony under oath if you are arguing EMT self-defense. I'm not sure there still exists and honest profession. Clearly not the law or journalism.
    The cell phone video I'm talking about was him walking around with the reporter before any of the shootings even happened. Came across as him trying to make himself seem like a big deal more than anything. Not sure how that is sworn testimony. You should hear me talk about some of my 350 yard drives.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The cell phone video I'm talking about was him walking around with the reporter before any of the shootings even happened. Came across as him trying to make himself seem like a big deal more than anything. Not sure how that is sworn testimony. You should hear me talk about some of my 350 yard drives.
    Well if you'd lie about how far you can hit a golf ball or how big the fish you caught really was, what else would you lie about?