Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Latest List

124»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Don’t think Fickell is realistic for a number of reasons
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Luke Fickell would be my absolute #1 but it would take at least $7 million and convincing his wife and many kids to move. USC and LSU would offer $9 or $10 I bet.
  • Options
    PizzadogPizzadog Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jon Gruden seems like someone who could come in and change the culture here. Everyone loves a comeback story.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Hire Dan Mullen.

If Florida is dumb enough to fire him you hire him and you don’t look back. If they don’t fire him then get him to leave because they’ll fire him next year anyway.

Winningest coach in Miss State history. Third best win % at UF, behind his former boss Urbz and the Ol’ Ball Coach. Oregon almost hired him in 2016 before it fell through at the last minute, he was choice number one for Phil. Doesn’t recruit during the season, but that’s an improvement over Jimmy never recruiting.

Or, you can keep dreaming about coaches who will get better job offers than Washington. Up-and-comers who get to be the next G-5 to P-5 flop story.

As for Wazzu, they should hire Portland State’s coach. It didn’t work in basketball but this one won’t bone them as hard. Someone I know worked for him, and says he’s the most legit football coach and dude he’s ever met.

I would like to be Dan Mullen’s mom, she’s either dead or has a rich son - both a win-win.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pizzadog said:

Jon Gruden seems like someone who could come in and change the culture here. Everyone loves a comeback story.

Oregon has a racist coach. We tend to copy them
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,022
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    if we're basically throwing shit at the wall (which we? do really well) id like to throw out matt rhule, hes done a pretty good job building programs. i would like someone in his mold though; can build and run a program (pete could do that), know football (pete did), and have the fire to do it all (i think pete did at the start, faded quickly).

i do think he's pretty fucked in carolina with no qb and will probably end up at LSU.

yes HE HAS A CONTRACT and a really big one as well.