Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trying to decide how to feel.

124»

Comments

• Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I just want UW to win so I can talk shit and smoke weed

I'll be smoking weed either way but still

Your Poe's law inspiring optimism is makes me uncomfortable.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Jimmy with wins at Stanford and against Cristobal is honestly hysterically funny. I want it to happen, badly. The quook excuses and tears will be gold.

You have to really hate yourself to root for Oregon in this scenario as a DOOG fan
    Wins just prolong the inevitable. I guess I can get behind winning out and getting our ass kicked in the rose bowl though.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Jimmy with wins at Stanford and against Cristobal is honestly hysterically funny. I want it to happen, badly. The quook excuses and tears will be gold.

You have to really hate yourself to root for Oregon in this scenario as a DOOG fan
    Wins just prolong the inevitable. I guess I can get behind winning out and getting our ass kicked in the rose bowl though.
    In this hypothetical 9-4 Rose Bowl scenario which isnt going to happen, Id say we have a fighting doog chance against say a Michigan State.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon wouldn't have a third lol league title in a row and another Rose Bowl
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

Oregon barely beat Cal and UCLA. They lost to Stanford. This won’t be a blow out. It will be a game in the 4th quarter.

Oregon shook up their OL the last two games and we’ve seen the offense take off. Devon Williams emerged too. Brown looks much more comfortable. Cardwell at RB will add another dimension.

Cringe
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021

In this hypothetical 9-4 Rose Bowl scenario which isnt going to happen, Id say we have a fighting doog chance against say a Michigan State.
    After scraping by Utah 6 to 5 in a battle of unranked Titans in the pac 12 championship it would be the shittiest of rose bowls. Just to make it even worse it would be nice to face an unranked Iowa or Minnesota In Pasadena.

As much as I hate this team and staff I would probably go because it is the biggest fuck you to America if it happens, which it isn’t, but still.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We aren’t going to the Rose Bowl. We will lose more games. We probably lose this week, but it won’t be a 35-7 beat down. It will be a 1-2 score game.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2021
    haie said:

Coaches looked good for the first time this season. Looked like shit in the second half and should have lost though

I feel like Graham after beating UW in 2017.

Still, great game for the fans who have stuck with this program. Good experience for them.

Wasnt that when we didnt really do anything but brownsocks threw a couple ints and you missed 3 easy fgs

I was at that game I believe. I think that's where the meme of the 3 confused hot chicks came from
  • Options
    Founders Club

After scraping by Utah 6 to 5 in a battle of unranked Titans in the pac 12 championship it would be the shittiest of rose bowls. Just to make it even worse it would be nice to face an unranked Iowa or Minnesota In Pasadena.

As much as I hate this team and staff I would probably go because it is the biggest fuck you to America if it happens, which it isn’t, but still.

Our 2000 team got fucking 8-4 Purdue
  • Options
    Founders Club

I had this discussion with myself today

Would i go

Yes
    crisp January drive from Temecula. BRAVE
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,436
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had this discussion with myself today

Would i go

Yes
    I'd go to the tailgate and INTENTIONALLY get dosed this tim.