Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trying to decide how to feel.

chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,689
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
I rarely boo the kids anyways, but I always like seeing my dwag kids make plays. I still want losses, bad ones, more than boring ass wins against boring, shitty teams who can't stop the run and couldn't play call their way out of a wet paper bag.

But that was some pretty good play by some guys on defense. It does show the talent that has been accumulating. Hampton and Bruener are better than the guys they're playing for. Powell was good, playing the slot I think. Tunuufi is a play maker inside.

And...Cameron Davis isn't as good as I hoped he'd be, even thought he'd be, but he's pretty good and a hell of a lot more likely to bust one than McGrew is. Where the hell was pleasant tonight?

McMillan may be a bit of a prissy kid, but he's fucking good.

Still, it's not too late for these lucky, shit bag wins to turn into blowout losses. I see it coming. Furd could have done it tonight if Shaw could call a game.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,715
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coaches looked good for the first time this season. Looked like shit in the second half and should have lost though

I feel like Graham after beating UW in 2017.

Still, great game for the fans who have stuck with this program. Good experience for them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    McMillan is scary good. So underutilized.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

I was excited for three seconds. It passed quickly.

I had farts longer than that during the game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes I had to edit that. My phone was determined not to let me use farts.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I was excited for three seconds. It passed quickly.

Sounds about right.

Doogs running around making snow angels acting like this coin flip outcome proves we should keep jimmy because that's how a simpleton doog mind works n that's all they understand.

I hate our fans
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Like shit. This team is dog water. The offense is real fucking over a pretty good defense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Like shit. This team is dog water. The offense is real fucking over a pretty good defense.

The defense has good players all over, but it's still not very good. All they have to do is stay in formations that keep Hampton 20 yards off the LOS and keep throwing over the linebackers. Then mix in enough RPO to keep the LBS and OLBs guessing. They can be had.

Also every time Furd threw any kind of inside-out route, either short or long, they connected for good yardage. Then they stopped doing it.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,997
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Didn’t watch most of it. But my thoughts are I am happy for the players because they deserve so much better than the experience the staff has provided. It’s an embarrassment to the university.

Shaw and jimmy seems like the jacked off to shit offense the majority of the game.

Our pass offense is so bad I worry anyone with talent may transfer this off season.

Doogs will be sucking jimmy off this week. But oregon likely coasts to a win and it will be a morale victory for our young dawgs just to be on the field.

I would be happy about the win if it meant the staff was ousted after the season.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Yes I had to edit that. My phone was determined not to let me use farts.

TYFYS
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

I fell asleep before half. Woke up right around Furd kicking a FG to go ahead. Couldn’t stay awake for the heroic finish. Got up to take a piss just now & disappointed to see the big picture loss. Ts n Ps to the gamblers too.

i followed this trajectory exactly but by the time we won it was like 12:30am
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,988
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I watched the 4th quarter. Didn’t even get excited after the game winning touchdown throw. Sad.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I watched the 4th quarter. Didn’t even get excited after the game winning touchdown throw. Sad.

I felt a sinking in my stomach. Felt happy for McMillan and a number of the other kids that played hard and took pride in seeing the field.

Hate the potential ramifications of this W though.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The weirdest part about this is if they beat whoregon they could still win the division/conference.

It won’t happen but this conference is a shit show.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,234
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I went to sleep at halftime. That’s how I feel.