Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy's keeping Donovan

Comments

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

6. Rumors circulate that Kwat couldn't stand Jimmy Lake and hated working for him.

Has this been legitimately reported anywhere? IIRC it was all hyper read between the lines without a lot of substance.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

biak1 said:

HFNY said:

6. Rumors circulate that Kwat couldn't stand Jimmy Lake and hated working for him.

Has this been legitimately reported anywhere? IIRC it was all hyper read between the lines without a lot of substance.
    Don’t know…but Marcus Peters was on this one early.
    Plagiarism my shit, fucko?
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

biak1 said:

HFNY said:

Don’t know…but Marcus Peters was on this one early.
    Marcus Peters was misunderstood prophet.
    He’d make one hell of a DB coach right now. Heard he has a great working relationship with Jimmy too
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    biak1 said:

HFNY said:

Actions > Words
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

@HFNY

One thing I’d add to your list is moving your existing DL coach to coaching OLBs (what K was doing) and promoting a GA into being a DL coach

Not only do you move a coach that has had recruiting wins at one of the most important positional groupings to an area where he has limited in best coaching experience but you then backfill that move with a GA expecting him to go out and recruit successfully against killer recruiters both in and out of the conference

The promotion from within aspect of Jimmy is arguably as damning as anything else he has done

Yep he fucked DT and OLB with one move. This is highly under criticized.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

@HFNY

One thing I’d add to your list is moving your existing DL coach to coaching OLBs (what K was doing) and promoting a GA into being a DL coach

Not only do you move a coach that has had recruiting wins at one of the most important positional groupings to an area where he has limited in best coaching experience but you then backfill that move with a GA expecting him to go out and recruit successfully against killer recruiters both in and out of the conference

The promotion from within aspect of Jimmy is arguably as damning as anything else he has done

Not to mention DL is the most competitive position to recruit for on the west coast due to the limited prospects with the right body type to play the position. It's either gross incompetence or astonishing hubris that made him think promoting Rip was a good move. Probably a combination of both.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A little off topic but I just remembered how Jimmy fed the DM mods the narrative that UW was making ground on JTT because he really liked Gregory. LMAO even the doogiest of doogs didn't buy that bullshit.

Jimmy's reign of terror will provide this board with a treasure trove of material for years.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yossarian Gilbertson lives!
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,106
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    Just waking up from bleach induced coma. Much like our? offense, I am a failure.

Fuck you Jen Cohen. Fuck you Jimmy Lake.

Donovan needs to go.

Dylan Morris is soft. Panics with any pressure. Too fucking short. No touch.

I'm waiting for the McGrew interviews in a couple of years when Lake is canned and he spills the beans about why he didn't play.

I just want to doog soo bad, and this abomination won't let me.