Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking: Cristobal is racist

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

These people need to nut the fuck up. My third training flight ever in Pensacola my instructor pilot, who was sitting behind me in the plane I could barely fly because you know IT WAS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME I HAD EVER DONE IT threw his entire kneeboard (thing pilots strap to their legs containing maps and charts and checklists and stuff) at the back of my head.

Even with a helmet on it knocked my head forward and bounced it off the instrument panel. As I am coming back around to reality all I heard was a string of demeaning comments that went something like this "you are the most worthless cunt I've ever seen in my life...if you are the best that comes off the reservation I pray for small pox....your Mom should have spared me having to train you by being killed in a car crash....I guarantee you that you will die in a plane crash and probably kill your RIO one day, which isn't sad for you but will be for him because he probably won't be worthless like you...." I think I was like 40 foot off altitude and 10 knots off airspeed. This transgression had caused the end of the known universe. I didn't whine cry or bitch, I flew better so he wouldn't kill me at the end of the flight. I love that flight instructor now because he taught me very early on that everything matters and the smallest deviations from the standard can result in the deaths of you and others. Excellence is demanded at all times and if you can't handle it go be a taxi driver.

People are such bitches now. CSB I know.

We're talking about hurting the feelings of dumbasses playing a children's game who would otherwise most likely be in jail.
    Upvoted just for the courage to go there.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,138
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

I have never seen this many HHBs defend Oregon this much.

Nothing brings Quooks and Doogs together quite like arrogant Furds

• Options
    SanchoSancho Member Posts: 249
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    DucksFC said:

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

We? hate Gilmore as much as we? hate Oregon.

Pretty cantankerous shit right there
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You guys are looking like a bunch of candy ass pussies after the fact. Like Gilmore and Jones did to us a few years back.

So we stand with you.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It just looks like a futile attempt by Meat to get his players to give a fuck against Stony Stream or @GhostofMosster47 Fuck Doll U or whoever the fuck they were playing.

That's what you get when you assemble elite talent in Eugene.

Fuck ESPN. Give it all to Fox and their ancillary channels. Fox people aren't as soft and don't tweet stupid shit like this.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 500
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Cubans ain’t white, just like the Jews and Italians aren’t actually white. When I Need to actually get shit done, I look to a white guy. Grudgingly I include the Irish but really they are still on probation.

Cubans? Fuck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cubans ain’t white, just like the Jews and Italians aren’t actually white. When I Need to actually get shit done, I look to a white guy. Grudgingly I include the Irish but really they are still on probation.

Cubans? Fuck off.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cubans? Fuck off.

Have been rewatching this.

There's no way they let Pussy back in. They whack him and Jimmy just to be sure.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Laffing at the idea that Cubans can't be white.

There are a good amount of Cubans who are entirely of European descent. Not shockingly, a lot of them were landowners before the revolution and were the first to leave the country after their shit got nationalized.

Cristobal was born in the US in 1970, and his dad was a "political prisoner". Do the math. Or take one look at the guy. He's as white as I am.

Is his head as square as yours?
    Hurtful.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I got yelled at for shooting threes by my basketball coach. I didn't really care.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,236
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sancho said:

DucksFC said:

You’d think a UW fan would make the Dawgs Arnold since he’s the one who survives in the movie.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sancho said:

DucksFC said:

You’d think a UW fan would make the Dawgs Arnold since he’s the one who survives in the movie.
    Ummm, are you familiar with our? football program & AD?

We? die.

We? always do.