Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Breaking: Cristobal is racist

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Laffing at the idea that Cubans can't be white.

There are a good amount of Cubans who are entirely of European descent. Not shockingly, a lot of them were landowners before the revolution and were the first to leave the country after their shit got nationalized.

Cristobal was born in the US in 1970, and his dad was a "political prisoner". Do the math. Or take one look at the guy. He's as white as I am.

@creepycoug!!! Verdadero??
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How many more taunting penalties is Oregon going to get this year?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

These people need to nut the fuck up. My third training flight ever in Pensacola my instructor pilot, who was sitting behind me in the plane I could barely fly because you know IT WAS THE THIRD FUCKING TIME I HAD EVER DONE IT threw his entire kneeboard (thing pilots strap to their legs containing maps and charts and checklists and stuff) at the back of my head.

Even with a helmet on it knocked my head forward and bounced it off the instrument panel. As I am coming back around to reality all I heard was a string of demeaning comments that went something like this "you are the most worthless cunt I've ever seen in my life...if you are the best that comes off the reservation I pray for small pox....your Mom should have spared me having to train you by being killed in a car crash....I guarantee you that you will die in a plane crash and probably kill your RIO one day, which isn't sad for you but will be for him because he probably won't be worthless like you...." I think I was like 40 foot off altitude and 10 knots off airspeed. This transgression had caused the end of the known universe. I didn't whine cry or bitch, I flew better so he wouldn't kill me at the end of the flight. I love that flight instructor now because he taught me very early on that everything matters and the smallest deviations from the standard can result in the deaths of you and others. Excellence is demanded at all times and if you can't handle it go be a taxi driver.

People are such bitches now. CSB I know.

We're talking about hurting the feelings of dumbasses playing a children's game who would otherwise most likely be in jail.
    I thought we were talking about a fag from Stanford who got butthurt that a figure of authority screamed at someone.
    Im not really sure what were talking about anymore
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

I was never yelled at but a teammate, junior, that had to start splitting reps at safety started skipping practice, and the next practice he finally showed up to, before it started our coach had every varsity player line up and do a goal line like drill, one at a time at him. Against me and the other DBS that's not terrible but there were no breaks for him, and he obviously started having to go against OL, DL Lb at the latter half of the line. Plus our RB was a bowling ball at 205.

His entire face was covered with blood at the end, and our coach said "we did this because we care and we want you in the team" He didn't start the rest of the season but the year after as a senior he did and was an all conference player.

“We gave you free but CTE but it was because we care about you!”
    It was free. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Not sure you would have survived growing up 50 years ago.
    Did you walk 8 miles uphill on the way to school too?
    We all did before you came around. You’ll be able to tell your grandkids the same thing. That’s how this works.
    True, but imagine someone growing up as a teen right now trying to tell their grandkids, with a straight face, about how tough they had it and the new youths are pussies.
    At least they could buy a house by 35.
    Mortgages are basically free money today

13% when I was first in the market. Bought a house at 11% interest at the age of 31

Don't get a student loan, get a job, and buy a house

The Formula
    And your 1966 rambler only cost $28k
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gilmore sucks and needs fall on a fat dildo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bunch of jealous Dawg fan haters in this thread.

Kudos to Mario for standing his ground.

Latino from Florida “standing his ground,” huh?

How dare you!!
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Laffing at the idea that Cubans can't be white.

There are a good amount of Cubans who are entirely of European descent. Not shockingly, a lot of them were landowners before the revolution and were the first to leave the country after their shit got nationalized.

Cristobal was born in the US in 1970, and his dad was a "political prisoner". Do the math. Or take one look at the guy. He's as white as I am.

Is his head as square as yours?

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Rod Gilmore is a fucking pussy. Fuck him and his anti-racist moralizing.

He's the fucking racist, obviously.

He'd never criticize a black coach for the same thing.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Hispanics can be white if needed

People forget that Cubans also owned African slaves.

People forget that.
    The 1619 Project would like a word.

We don't contravene the Narrative around here.