Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on horse dewormer

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    5 deaths in Oregon under age 20 - all with serious co-morbidities. Requiring ALL young people to get vaccinated, even if they have recovered from the chicom crud who now have natural immunity greater than if vaccinated is medical malpractice and certainly has no science to defend that.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    But that’s not real evidence, madam

Or some bullshit shill line like that.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

5 deaths in Oregon under age 20 - all with serious co-morbidities. Requiring ALL young people to get vaccinated, even if they have recovered from the chicom crud who now have natural immunity greater than if vaccinated is medical malpractice and certainly has no science to defend that.

But we need to make sure that people who would most likely be asymptomatic have even less symptoms...

And obviously the long term clinical trials have proven how safe the experimental vaccines are.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam

I followed the Ivermectin deal from afar since most of what is out there since last winter is bullshit. One needs to be careful to take the time to ponder these deep issues. I was back on the road yesterday and heard something interesting about Africa. They have the least cases and deaths in the world. Doing far better than OUR America. Why?

White saviors like Melinda Gates said Africans were not only too poor to have ID they wouldn't get the vaccine because racism and the continent would be in big trouble.

And yet it isn't

It turns out that in areas of malaria anti virals like Ivermectin are quite common really. Most Africans keep a bottle in their desk drawer.

So we have an area with the least vaccines and most Ivermectin doing the best. Does that sound like something you might be interested in?

Shouldn't the Biden Plan take a look?

While Trump was inventing the vaccine he was also saying we need to look at other things like you know, Ivermectin. AND INJECTING BLEACH!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a plan. Too bad

Big pharma gives Joe and the DC establishment their cut. Haven't heard much from Bitch McConnell.

That's my thoughts. You're welcome

@Kaepsknee

Your boy H is struggling big time here. Help him out
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Interesting article. Clearly Ivermectin has been successful in most parts of Africa that used it. But not near as effective in other parts of the world. Genetics may be a reason. Also a lack of co morbidities as well. Also how many are active smokers? As that seems to keep the covid away, at least here in Oregon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Interesting article. Clearly Ivermectin has been successful in most parts of Africa that used it. But not near as effective in other parts of the world. Genetics may be a reason. Also a lack of co morbidities as well. Also how many are active smokers? As that seems to keep the covid away, at least here in Oregon.

Its possible the vax hurts more than it helps.

The point is that this shouldn't be ignored or called horse medicine when the countries relying on it are kicking our ass on covid

Maybe do some real research instead of the bullshit political response from big pharma and their alies

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Kaepsknee said:

Its possible the vax hurts more than it helps.

The point is that this shouldn't be ignored or called horse medicine when the countries relying on it are kicking our ass on covid

Maybe do some real research instead of the bullshit political response from big pharma and their alies

Above all else, this.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

If given early on, both Ivermectin and Hydroxy were highly effective. Problem was the Big Pharma/NIH Conflict of Interest filled protocol that sent sick people away from ERs with Tylenol to heal themselves or die.

If you've even attempted to inform yourself on the subject, you know this already.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

If given early on, both Ivermectin and Hydroxy were highly effective. Problem was the Big Pharma/NIH Conflict of Interest filled protocol that sent sick people away from ERs with Tylenol to heal themselves or die.

If you've even attempted to inform yourself on the subject, you know this already.
    I remember when Hydro combined with the antibiotic was doing good work for those that were dosed in the first 4 days. The Governments shunned it because Trump touted it. And then New York started using it with folks that were 10 days in and lone behold, it didn’t work. Just as they knew it wouldn’t.

Today I read the linq? and have seen that Ivermectin has been highly effective in African countries where used. But not as much in other countries.

I’ve been looking for some type of study here, that compares those dosed with IV, with those not dosed to see a real comparison of recovery rates.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I remember when Hydro combined with the antibiotic was doing good work for those that were dosed in the first 4 days. The Governments shunned it because Trump touted it. And then New York started using it with folks that were 10 days in and lone behold, it didn’t work. Just as they knew it wouldn’t.

Today I read the linq? and have seen that Ivermectin has been highly effective in African countries where used. But not as much in other countries.

I’ve been looking for some type of study here, that compares those dosed with IV, with those not dosed to see a real comparison of recovery rates.
    Who would fund a generic drug study? Fauci???
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Who would fund a generic drug study? Fauci???
    Truth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

An open mind is a wonderful thing

I don't know the answer but like you when I read that I thought it was worth looking into
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Quercetin is an over the counter zinc ionophore with a similar action to HCQ.

Flccc.net is where you go to learn what real doctors use.

A little inside baseball, our nanny is now a medical student and found out all their med school faculty are on ivermectin prophylactic

Calling it horse med is great, it’s the easiest tell that they’re trying to kill the story and it’s unifying people on both sides of the aisle.

Health populism will not be stopped.

A friend’s dad 75, fully vaccinated a while ago. Got covid and was declining. Started taking ivermectin and went to the hospital. Hospital refuses to let him continue taking his ivermectin series prescribed by his primary care doctor and he died.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

@Kaepsknee I have the utmost respect for the fact that you are willing to have an open mind on the issue. If only @HHusky and @TheKobeStopper had your courage - I digress.

cv19ivermectin.com

There are 119 studies to date. 63 studies have control groups.

co-sign @LoneStarDawg recommendation. the url he proffered auto-directs to covid19criticalcare.com which is a fantastic resource.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    A ton of data there that seems reliable. Some places over their skis in methodology but most seem to be legit studies. And if mostly true. IV is the most effective for early stage treatment. I’m not sure I would take it as a Prophylaxis, but it seems to be harmless when taken in appropo doses short term.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

A ton of data there that seems reliable. Some places over their skis in methodology but most seem to be legit studies. And if mostly true. IV is the most effective for early stage treatment. I’m not sure I would take it as a Prophylaxis, but it seems to be harmless when taken in appropo doses short term.

There is a study out of Argentina on the prophylaxis benefits of IVM.

Paraphrasing:
    Over 700 front line critical care medical professionals. 1 weekly dose.

400 got IVM, the other 300+ did not

The 400 that took IVM, not a single person contracted cv19.

Of the 300+ that did not, 43% contracted cv19.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

It seems to me - NOT a doctor, I only play one on the internet - half the battle is catching it early.

When you get in to days 7-10+, you're in trouble as CV has traveled from the mucous centers (nose & throat) to the lungs.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

It seems to me - NOT a doctor, I only play one on the internet - half the battle is catching it early.

When you get in to days 7-10+, you're in trouble as CV has traveled from the mucous centers (nose & throat) to the lungs.

Which is why telling people to sit at home until their lips are blue is exactly what you do if you want them to die
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Kaepsknee said:

There is a study out of Argentina on the prophylaxis benefits of IVM.

Paraphrasing:
    Over 700 front line critical care medical professionals. 1 weekly dose.

400 got IVM, the other 300+ did not

The 400 that took IVM, not a single person contracted cv19.

Of the 300+ that did not, 43% contracted cv19.

It was more like 700 in the treatment group and 500 in the control group.

Of the control group 58% got covid, zero in the treatment group

Might seem too good to be true, but why don’t we try to replicate it rather than putting out horse memes with “y’all” in it