Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on horse dewormer

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

I find it sad that someone is so partisan that they call any serious inquiry into anything that might even prevent covid 'stupid'. Even before there was that miracle vaccine that Trump pushed out that the left refused to take, there was irrational hatred directed at anyone who even suggested things like taking vitamin d, getting exercise, not being fat, or looking into taking cheap anti-malarial drugs that showed some promise as either prophylaxis or as possible treatment for covid. TDS is a hell of a drug.

Nobody said inquiry is stupid.

But deciding something must work because "the establishment" says it doesn't is sophomoric.
    Can we get a strawman button just for you?
    Sure. I mean that's bound to be easier than producing any actual evidence that your horse paste works.
    Keep going with the straw man argument. Calling it horse paste makes as much sense as calling aspirin dog medicine.
    Keep avoiding the point. There's no reliable evidence that the shit works on Covid.

But there's a boatload of evidence that the vaccinations are very effective. And just like the horse medicine, the vaccine is very unlikely to harm you.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,225
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

I find it sad that someone is so partisan that they call any serious inquiry into anything that might even prevent covid 'stupid'. Even before there was that miracle vaccine that Trump pushed out that the left refused to take, there was irrational hatred directed at anyone who even suggested things like taking vitamin d, getting exercise, not being fat, or looking into taking cheap anti-malarial drugs that showed some promise as either prophylaxis or as possible treatment for covid. TDS is a hell of a drug.

But deciding something must work because "the establishment" says it doesn't is sophomoric.
    Sure. I mean that's bound to be easier than producing any actual evidence that your horse paste works.
    Keep going with the straw man argument. Calling it horse paste makes as much sense as calling aspirin dog medicine.
    Keep avoiding the point. There's no reliable evidence that the shit works on Covid.

But there's boatloads of evidence that the vaccinations are very effective. And just like the horse medicine, the vaccine is very unlikely to harm you.

Actually none of this is true

At all

Cell phone notification

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hard not to notice that the best H came up with for non vaccinated Africa kicking our ass on covid is cell phone notifications

Maybe Biden should mandate that

What a fucking hack

Bump
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Hard not to notice that the best H came up with for non vaccinated Africa kicking our ass on covid is cell phone notifications

What a fucking hack

I guess cell phone notifications are "the best" if you ignore the single biggest point the guy made in his article. That SAT must have been a bitch for you.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

But there's boatloads of evidence that the vaccinations are very effective. And just like the horse medicine, the vaccine is very unlikely to harm you.

Actually none of this is true

Should be easy for you to produce the receipts then.

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-finds-unvaccinated-11-times-213631288.html
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

What a fucking hack

I guess cell phone notifications are "the best" the if you ignore the single biggest point the guy made in his article. That SAT must have been a bitch for you.
    He didn't make any points unlike the Japanese researchers you're trying to avoid

Unvaccinated regular anti viral users have the least cases and deaths. Kicking Biden's fake plans ass

Feel free to contribute or go fuck yourself
  • Options

HHusky said:

What a fucking hack

I guess cell phone notifications are "the best" the if you ignore the single biggest point the guy made in his article. That SAT must have been a bitch for you.
    He didn't make any points unlike the Japanese researchers you're trying to avoid

Unvaccinated regular anti viral users have the least cases and deaths. Kicking Biden's fake plans ass

Maybe he should have typed slower for you.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

There's no reliable evidence that the shit works on Covid.

But there's a boatload of evidence that the vaccinations are very effective. And just like the horse medicine, the vaccine is very unlikely to harm you.

Do you click your Ruby slipper heels 👠 as you chant this to rubberfist?
  • Options
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

There's no reliable evidence that the shit works on Covid.

Do you click your Ruby slipper heels 👠 as you chant this to rubberfist?
    Hilarious.

Prove me wrong was the challenge, though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What a fucking hack

Go ahead and use your own words
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

What a fucking hack

Go ahead and use your own words

He can’t.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HH doesn’t like Sharyl Atkisson . . . Doesn’t believe Obama Administration hacked into her puter as she claimed.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

So your best argument for taking Ivermectin to treat Covid is that Ivermectin probably won't kill you. Awesome!
    Dazzler loves his strawmen
  • Options
    hardhat said:
    Bingo.

The dementia crowd is insisting you jab your kids with an experimental vaccine and lock them away.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So your best argument for taking Ivermectin to treat Covid is that Ivermectin probably won't kill you. Awesome!
    You buy that strawman dinner before the ass phucking started? There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating initial stage covid. What is also apparent is that big pharma is not interested in having a cheap and effective treatment. Just go home until you need to be hospitalized and then hope you don't need a death ventilator. Ivermectin is a safe drug to take when prescribed. Ivermectin won't kill you. The chicom crud may kill you. Calling ivermectin a horse drug isn't engaging in a scientific risk analysis. Telling the public to wear cloth mask is also not effective, but it probably won't kill you is your sides argument.
    I agree Ivermectin is safe, which is the only point the link in question made. Almost no reason at all to believe it is effective in treating Covid. Kind of stupid to be having the debate when there is a well understood and studied virus inhibitor called a vaccine.

About that 'well understood virus inhibitor called a vaccine'

Work those Moderna balls, Dazzler. Work it.

Breakthrough is a thing, but not nearly as frequent as Covid among the unvaccinated. And as to hospitalization and death, that is overwhelmingly the unvaccinated.
    Confirmed Case Fatality Rate in WA is currently 1.16%.

Stay terrified and hysterical, Nancy.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Dog Paste.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

There's actually a fuck-ton of actual evidence that Ivermectin not only works, but has saved people's lives who were literally on their death beds and had to get a Court Order to direct hospitals to administer the drug.

You wouldn't know this, because you're such a shit-ass rotten lawyer, you can't even keep up on what your own profession is doing about Covid.

I pity any client of yours.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You buy that strawman dinner before the ass phucking started? There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that ivermectin is effective in treating initial stage covid. What is also apparent is that big pharma is not interested in having a cheap and effective treatment. Just go home until you need to be hospitalized and then hope you don't need a death ventilator. Ivermectin is a safe drug to take when prescribed. Ivermectin won't kill you. The chicom crud may kill you. Calling ivermectin a horse drug isn't engaging in a scientific risk analysis. Telling the public to wear cloth mask is also not effective, but it probably won't kill you is your sides argument.
    I agree Ivermectin is safe, which is the only point the link in question made. Almost no reason at all to believe it is effective in treating Covid. Kind of stupid to be having the debate when there is a well understood and studied virus inhibitor called a vaccine.

Breakthrough is a thing, but not nearly as frequent as Covid among the unvaccinated. And as to hospitalization and death, that is overwhelmingly the unvaccinated.

I wonder what it is for those 25 and younger? ( school age kids)”
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    doogie said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I wonder what it is for those 25 and younger? ( school age kids)”