Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

if *we* lose to Michigan

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2021
    the media performing verbal fellatio on harbs coming back to the college ranks and shit like this:

hasnt helped his cause.

harbs didnt have a qb for that opening loss to utah all those years ago and still doesnt which is somewhat confusing.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

You forget we are loser program, so we will lose even though we should win.

Butt so is Michigan.

When loosers who know how to loose face loosers who know how to loose, which loosers loose?
    I recall having this conversation on line as the HAWKS played the Falcons in the 2012 playoffs. The Falcons got a big lead that they were blowing as usual and the Hawks took the lead and then blew that letting the Falcons win so they could lose the next week

Then the Hawks won it all in 13 before reverting to form and blowing it in 14

So hang on to your hats. Anyone could lose this one
    Swaye's Wigwam

How was that not targeting

As I was combing through that thread we all asked that.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

How was that not targeting

Because it's UW and they never get a break in those games
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Fire Lake. Simple as that. Veteran roster, great oline (doubt it, but doogs say so), gamer at QB who has yet to be sacked, good defense, etc.

If UW loses to Michigan I will have seen enough. If UW cant beat that dumpster fire of a program with Lake at the helm, it isnt ever winning a big OOC game or bowl with him. Cook it. Petersen 2.0 but with a likely worse overall and less Pac 12 titles.

No pressure Jimmy. I expect you to win this game and you better do it.

How does losing to Michigan stop uw from their quest to become Alamo bowl champions this year?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had forgotten that there were still 6 minutes left in the game when Auburn scored

Fuck
    Founders Club

Fire Lake. Simple as that. Veteran roster, great oline (doubt it, but doogs say so), gamer at QB who has yet to be sacked, good defense, etc.

If UW loses to Michigan I will have seen enough. If UW cant beat that dumpster fire of a program with Lake at the helm, it isnt ever winning a big OOC game or bowl with him. Cook it. Petersen 2.0 but with a likely worse overall and less Pac 12 titles.

How does losing to Michigan stop uw from their quest to become Alamo bowl champions this year?
    I expect UW to lose to Cal and Stanford and you probably should too, doog

And Oregon. Probably will. Because the wrong people are in charge. That’s the point though.
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Oregon. Probably will. Because the wrong people are in charge. That’s the point though.
    If we were King what would it take to get the right people in?

You'd have to start with the school President wouldn't you? I remember James being interviewed before the 93 Rose Bowl with the controversy swirling around and Mark Schwartz was asking some tough questions and James got hot and said "you're trying to get me in trouble with my boss" That would be Gerberding, not Hedges. And that was the rift that killed Husky Football

Then you get an AD that gets it. Then you hire the coach.

We keep hiring coaches. We keep getting similar results
    Founders Club

So if we dont win the conference, fire the coach?
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes but they won't

The 1993 sanctions combined with the damage that Rick did and a pandemic didn't give Jimmy a chance

Yes but they won't

The 1993 sanctions combined with the damage that Rick did and a pandemic didn't give Jimmy a chance
    Race is right. What it eventually results in is the following.

No pressure on the school to win.
    No pressure on the AD to win.
    Thus no pressure on the coach to win.

Reality is the conference is absolute dreck so there’s a chance there. But they have zero Interest in striving to be a top 10 or even a top 15 program.
    Founders Club

Yes but they won't

Lol, so a 2nd year coach should win or GTFO?

I thought year 3 was the HHB iron law.

We arent Bama
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To the OP: "If"?

I can't wait to play six DBs against Stanford's--I mean Michigan's two-TE run-first pro style offense and watch them go 13/14 on 3rd down. I can't wait for at least two crucial 3rd down drops by UW receivers. I can't wait for everyone to suck off Morris after the game in spite of him throwing for 14 yards in the first 3 quarters ("but that comeback that barely came up short, guysm! He's a gamer!...") and having a long completion that travels 12 yards through the air. I can't wait for the leading rusher to have 5 carries, mostly right up Center's ass crack on obvious rushing downs (which are every down but 3rd and long). I can't wait for us to hate whoever starts next to Ulofoshio.