Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

if *we* lose to Michigan

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited July 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board
Fire Lake. Simple as that. Veteran roster, great oline (doubt it, but doogs say so), gamer at QB who has yet to be sacked, good defense, etc.

If UW loses to Michigan I will have seen enough. If UW cant beat that dumpster fire of a program with Lake at the helm, it isnt ever winning a big OOC game or bowl with him. Cook it. Petersen 2.0 but with a likely worse overall and less Pac 12 titles.

No pressure Jimmy. I expect you to win this game and you better do it.

Comments

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Do they have a kicker named “Brabbs?”
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Giles Jackson ballzz out and our daWgs roll.

Jimmy gives Race another prime gif of him laughing in aviators with Bobby G.

I'm a doog.

This is what should happen. The reality is we will find a way to not score enough points despite getting 150 more first half yards and find a way to lose.
    Harbaugh legitimately sucks. He hasn't been fired yet because he's an alum. "Michigan men" are waiting to move on from him at this point.

If they were good on offense I may agree. But they suck at everything.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

Giles Jackson ballzz out and our daWgs roll.

Jimmy gives Race another prime gif of him laughing in aviators with Bobby G.

I'm a doog.

This is what should happen. The reality is we will find a way to not score enough points despite getting 150 more first half yards and find a way to lose.
    Harbaugh legitimately sucks. He hasn't been fired yet because he's an alum. "Michigan men" are waiting to move on from him at this point.

If they were good on offense I may agree. But they suck at everything.

We cant win OOC games against p5 until we can.

Wasnt Michigan like 2-4 last year though? Lol imagine this place if Lake came out the gates like that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    UW doesnt deserve anyone to fly out here after that Auburn game. Fucking joke.

Ohio State is making the treck out here to curb stomp us, though
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

UW doesnt deserve anyone to fly out here after that Auburn game. Fucking joke.

Ohio State is making the treck out here to curb stomp us, though

At least they are. MSU and Tennessee came out to Oregon too, I guess.

I mean we sent WSU to get murdered at Auburn the year they made it to the championship game and they lost by a td.

My point is that I hate the "Pac sucks" narrative with such a shit sample size.

Fucking force everyone to play a real OOC schedule. The fans are begging for it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I like UW in this one
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I'm gonna call a fat dub for purple. Rather easily.

Michigan is bad

DyMo and oline > a defence that is being reworked to get pressure from the outside because they're dbs can't cover anyone

Top 15 defence > no Qb no RBs no creativity literally can't score points

If we? had this record last year Costco would need to restock bleach

*defense
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Fire Lake. Simple as that. Veteran roster, great oline (doubt it, but doogs say so), gamer at QB who has yet to be sacked, good defense, etc.

If UW loses to Michigan I will have seen enough. If UW cant beat that dumpster fire of a program with Lake at the helm, it isnt ever winning a big OOC game or bowl with him. Cook it. Petersen 2.0 but with a likely worse overall and less Pac 12 titles.

what happened to LIPO? Lake has failed at everything else, why not this?
  • Options
    Founders Club

what happened to LIPO? Lake has failed at everything else, why not this?
    He went 3-1. He could've pulled a Harbaugh
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    FireCohen said:

You forget we are loser program, so we will lose even though we should win.

Butt so is Michigan.

When loosers who know how to loose face loosers who know how to loose, which loosers loose?