Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyond football. In the Middle of the Store Rolovich Skips media day

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

If there was only something that someone could do to slow this down.

There never should have been a lockdown

Nor should there be one now

You've become part of the problem

Biden got elected to whip the virus

We've done all we can. Let Joe cook
    I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

The last thing that you and I need.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

Imagine falling for the “hospitals are filling up” ruse again.
    Oregon is near December 2020 peak for Hospitalizations at about 520 as of yesterday. All Hospitals are over 90% capacity. ICU units as well. Elective surgeries being postponed.

Still one thing in common amongst over 95% of them.

Deaths are way down, which is good. Just means that the therapies are actually being prescribed.

So the chance of the deniers being intubated on the the way to the morgue has dropped significantly.
    Data is so fucked at this point who can say what is causing what. Demographics is definitely part of the death favorability. Is Oregon actually treating people now with therapeutics?

Clearly they are. As the death rate is about a quarter of the hospitalization rate that it was at peak, in Oregon. My County hasn’t had a death in almost 2 weeks. But the hospitals are near capacity.

If there was only something that people could do to stay out of the hospital and Not make me required to wear a mask now indoors wherever I go.

I won’t do it. But thanks to the aforementioned idiots, I may get hassled. And when hassled, I may get aggressive.

But god bless all your principled hearts.
    Don't vote for Democrats?
    You’re better than that.
    Blaming the unvaccinated went out the window when breakthrough cases showed vaccinated people spread the vid.

Cloth masks don't work to stop the vid.

Don't vote for authoritarian science deniers. Orange County is currently maskless despite our shitheel governor.
    Riverside county also opted out

Even LA county is hesitant but by far the most fascist
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

Oregon is near December 2020 peak for Hospitalizations at about 520 as of yesterday. All Hospitals are over 90% capacity. ICU units as well. Elective surgeries being postponed.

Deaths are way down, which is good. Just means that the therapies are actually being prescribed.

So the chance of the deniers being intubated on the the way to the morgue has dropped significantly.
    Data is so fucked at this point who can say what is causing what. Demographics is definitely part of the death favorability. Is Oregon actually treating people now with therapeutics?

Clearly they are. As the death rate is about a quarter of the hospitalization rate that it was at peak, in Oregon. My County hasn’t had a death in almost 2 weeks. But the hospitals are near capacity.

If there was only something that people could do to stay out of the hospital and Not make me required to wear a mask now indoors wherever I go.

I won’t do it. But thanks to the aforementioned idiots, I may get hassled. And when hassled, I may get aggressive.

You’re better than that.
    Blaming the unvaccinated went out the window when breakthrough cases showed vaccinated people spread the vid.

Don't vote for authoritarian science deniers. Orange County is currently maskless despite our shitheel governor.
    Kreist.

This isn’t a fucking Casedemic anymore. It’s not even a Deathdemic anymore as they finally decided to use therapies that work.

It’s about keeping people out of the Hospital that need it for other reasons beside Covid. It’s about elective surgeries being delayed.

Again. You’re better than this.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You do realize hospital “capacity” isn’t finite, right?

I figured you’re better at math. I was wrong. A rare thing for me.

Keep hangin on to the ol tropes.
    Yeah…the tropes. https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

This isn’t a fucking Casedemic anymore. It’s not even a Deathdemic anymore as they finally decided to use therapies that work.

It’s about keeping people out of the Hospital that need it for other reasons beside Covid. It’s about elective surgeries being delayed.

He’s really not.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You do realize hospital “capacity” isn’t finite, right?

I figured you’re better at math. I was wrong. A rare thing for me.

Keep hangin on to the ol tropes.
    Yeah…the tropes. https://www.npr.org/2020/05/07/851712311/u-s-field-hospitals-stand-down-most-without-treating-any-covid-19-patients
    This is from May 2020.
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

That never happened because the hospitals were “overwhelmed”. That happened because of the collective and unnecessary freakout and the laying off of healthcare workers and closing down clinics. It was a choice. The field hospitals and hospital ships were unused. If had nothing to do with capacity then and it won’t now. So shove it up your ass. But mask up!
    BUT THE FIELD HOSPITALS WERE NEVER USED!!!

You’re old trope gayme is skrong.

Hospital workers weren’t laid off. Lypo clinic employees were.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

That never happened because the hospitals were “overwhelmed”. That happened because of the collective and unnecessary freakout and the laying off of healthcare workers and closing down clinics. It was a choice. The field hospitals and hospital ships were unused. If had nothing to do with capacity then and it won’t now. So shove it up your ass. But mask up!

Wait wait wait, now we're talking about *other surgeries* being delayed?

How fucking far do you have to move the goal posts to make this relevant again?

JFC Hondo?
  • Options
    edited August 2021

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

JFC Hondo?
    I’m not moving any goalpoasts. I’m replying to Damone saying that Hospital workers were laid off during the 2020 initial Pamdemic gayme. They weren’t.

You’re better than that.

But if you’re comparing a lypo procedure to a hip, knee, shoulder.... surgery, maybe I’ve overestimated you.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

The hospitals are choosing Covid lockdowns. Wake up.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Up to 635 hospitalized now.

All lies I’m sure.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Up to 635 hospitalized now.

All lies I’m sure.
    Not all lies. Just a significant portion of those afflicted with the ever-expanding, catch-all diagnosis of Covid. Sniffles? Covid. Bronchitis? Covid. Allergies? Covid. Why? Because that's where the money is.

You think anyone is auditing or scrutinizing this shit? Duh.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You can get the virus and pass it along the same as anyone who hasn't gotten a shot.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.

Kreist.

JFC Hondo?
    I’m not moving any goalpoasts. I’m replying to Damone saying that Hospital workers were laid off during the 2020 initial Pamdemic gayme. They weren’t.

You’re better than that.

But if you’re comparing a lypo procedure to a hip, knee, shoulder.... surgery, maybe I’ve overestimated you.
    Yes they were. I linked the articles at the time. 11,000 in the IE
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pretty sure with 81 percent of the population scared as fuck people are showing up with a runny nose hoping they don't die
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Zoom way in for deaths. Should probably crater the whole economy again right?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    When you say your Covid test doesn't work and can't differentiate between a number of viruses and that they are trying to replace it, then say there's a surge when it's politically advantageous.