Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyond football. In the Middle of the Store Rolovich Skips media day

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Coogs gonna coog

Iron law
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Coogs gonna coog

Iron law

Stay safe.

Might keep it close to Home right now if I were you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You seem scared

I'm not

Tell you what, I won't come to Bumfuck Oregon if I need a hospital room

Deal?
  • Options

You seem scared

I'm not

Deal?

I’m not scared. I’m fully vaccinated.

And if you’re a Man of any principle, at all, you’d fight it at home if ya got it.

Shoot. Time to change the sprinkler.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

You seem scared

I'm not

Deal?

I’m not scared. I’m fully vaccinated.

And if you’re a Man of any principle, at all, you’d fight it at home if ya got it.

Shoot. Time to change the sprinkler.
    Pretty sure I had it last year. Twice

Grim it was not
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Portland news was all COVID is making the Hospitals full capacity ......

Actual Numbers as of 8/3:

Covid Adult Non-ICU Beds=379 out of 4428 = 8.55%
    Covid Adult ICU Beds = 119 out of 669 = 17.78%

What is misinformation again?

The misinformation is you comparing the number of total beds with those currently occupied with covid patients.

Does every bed need to be filled up by covid patients, for you to see a threat.

No. I don’t think you’re that dumb.

You and your ilk here don’t want to admit that you are not just part of the problem. But the whole problem.

As I said in another thread, y’all have the right not to get vaccinated. Your body, you’re choice.

But with that choice comes responsibility. Meaning if you are one to walk the talk of personal responsibility, then you won’t go to a Hospital when you catch covid.

Because if you do, you would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.
    So when you have a heart attack from choosing to be obese or smoking you should not have access to the ICU. Got it.

Tuck your tail and hide in your basement.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

The misinformation is you comparing the number of total beds with those currently occupied with covid patients.

You and your ilk here don’t want to admit that you are not just part of the problem. But the whole problem.

As I said in another thread, y’all have the right not to get vaccinated. Your body, you’re choice.

But with that choice comes responsibility. Meaning if you are one to walk the talk of personal responsibility, then you won’t go to a Hospital when you catch covid.

Looks like the Cult grabbed another formerly sane person. Sad.
    Some would say that believing the vaccine alters DNA and inserts microchips into its victims was less than sane.

How much do I have to donate to rename this place the OBK enclave?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I keep hearing this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated but I don’t see any hospitalization data showing the comparison of the two groups.

Israel did it and they were about equal
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

So Portland News says " Oregon hospitals are being overrun with Covid Cases of the Unvaccinated", But the #s suggest otherwise, and my post is misinformation???? -- You are that stupid....

So my ilk and I are the only ones that see there are Breakthrough cases---part of the problem(maybe vaccine isn't a vaccine but a therapeutic) , What about the VAERS Data where over 19k people have either died, or have a life threatening condition, or are permanently disable from the vaccines?

Do you eat healthy, only things that won't raise a risk for a heart disease etc? If not then you shouldn't go to the hospital when you have a cardiac event, Because if you do, you would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Looks like the Cult grabbed another formerly sane person. Sad.
    Some would say that believing the vaccine alters DNA and inserts microchips into its victims was less than sane.

How much do I have to donate to rename this place the OBK enclave?
    When you need to reach, you really reach far, don't you?
  • Options

I keep hearing this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated but I don’t see any hospitalization data showing the comparison of the two groups.

Certain states health authorities offer that info sporadically. Around here about once per week. And since Oregon reached their magic number to reopen, it’s never been under 97% hospitalized, that were unvaccinated. Deaths over 99%. Unvaccinated.

Trumps vaccine works.
  • Options
    YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

So Portland News says " Oregon hospitals are being overrun with Covid Cases of the Unvaccinated", But the #s suggest otherwise, and my post is misinformation???? -- You are that stupid....

So my ilk and I are the only ones that see there are Breakthrough cases---part of the problem(maybe vaccine isn't a vaccine but a therapeutic) , What about the VAERS Data where over 19k people have either died, or have a life threatening condition, or are permanently disable from the vaccines?

Do you eat healthy, only things that won't raise a risk for a heart disease etc? If not then you shouldn't go to the hospital when you have a cardiac event, Because if you do, you would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.
    160,000,000 to 19,000 is a blowout.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

160,000,000 to 19,000 is a blowout.
    So is 99.9% to .1%.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Certain states health authorities offer that info sporadically. Around here about once per week. And since Oregon reached their magic number to reopen, it’s never been under 97% hospitalized, that were unvaccinated. Deaths over 99%. Unvaccinated.

Trumps vaccine works.
    Wow. You are really, really scared.

Have you ordered your respirator from Amazon yet? Probably need to get on that, fast.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Trumps vaccine works.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

Trumps vaccine works.

You didn’t even read the full headline, before you poasted this. Because it said that few of the vaccinated in this outbreak required hospitalization. Guess who did end up in the Hospital???

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from being infected dumm dumm, it keeps you out of the hospital and morgue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swallowed whole

Wait till next week
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Trumps vaccine works.
    Wow. You are really, really scared.

Have you ordered your respirator from Amazon yet? Probably need to get on that, fast.

Facts don’t scare me. Clearly they are fearsome to many around here as related to this subject.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Kaepsknee said:

Trumps vaccine works.

You didn’t even read the full headline, before you poasted this. Because it said that few of the vaccinated in this outbreak required hospitalization. Guess who did end up in the Hospital???

The vaccine doesn’t stop you from being infected dumm dumm, it keeps you out of the hospital and morgue.
    So does good health and hygiene.

Quick now, tell me about your marathon runner or mountain climber friend who died of the vid.

Did you see their lungs before they got sick, btw? Slightly relevant data.