Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyond football. In the Middle of the Store Rolovich Skips media day

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Swallowed whole

Wait till next week

I predict by the end of next week, Hospitalizations will rise at least 25%.

But I’m hearing until all beds are full of patients, it’s not really a problem.
    Because vaxxes are promoted and coerced, but therapies? Nada.

There's no money in therapies.
    With remdesivir there is. Was marginally an improvement over the placebo, so of course why phuck around with HCQ or Ivermectin.
    Remdesivir saved one of my Oregon cousins. She was really sick with Covid and pneumonia - long time smoker - and got better from taking Remdesivir within 24 hours. They kept her hospitalized for an extra 3 days due to the pneumonia, not Covid.

Too bad it costs 3k per dose due to it's patented status.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

YouKnowIt said:

Portland news was all COVID is making the Hospitals full capacity ......

Actual Numbers as of 8/3:

Covid Adult Non-ICU Beds=379 out of 4428 = 8.55%
    Covid Adult ICU Beds = 119 out of 669 = 17.78%

What is misinformation again?

The misinformation is you comparing the number of total beds with those currently occupied with covid patients.

Does every bed need to be filled up by covid patients, for you to see a threat.

No. I don’t think you’re that dumb.

You and your ilk here don’t want to admit that you are not just part of the problem. But the whole problem.

As I said in another thread, y’all have the right not to get vaccinated. Your body, you’re choice.

But with that choice comes responsibility. Meaning if you are one to walk the talk of personal responsibility, then you won’t go to a Hospital when you catch covid.

Because if you do, you would be the biggest hypocrite to walk the earth.
    So all of the obese people who are in the hospitals because of covid should also be tossed out am I right?

Or maybe people should be able to make their own medical choices and pay for them in a free market as scarcity dictates.

Otherwise I'm sure an authoritarian solution will be more *fair*.
    Some are just big boned. And nowhere have I said that people should be forced to get the jab. It’s your body, your choice.

It’s just being proven in no uncertain terms that not getting jabbed is a bad choice.
    What if you have recovered from the chicom crud and once got Guillain–Barré syndrome from a flu shot? Or just recovered from the chicom crud? What is the science behind telling someone to get vaccinated when they don't need to? That's pretty basic medical practice. I never got a chicken pox vaccine because I had the pox as a child. I did get the Shingles shot because the chicken pox vaccine doesn't work for shingles. Same with the measles. The government health care "professionals" have overstated both the efficacy of the vaccines and way overstated the risk of the chicom crud to healthy adults and children. When health care "professionals have continually lied to the public about the crud then phuck them on vaccine passports.
    For some the jab isn’t a fit. And again I’m on Team, your body, your choice.

I really only care about what is going on in my state. And here it’s clear the virus is blowing out the non vaxxed and won’t be pulling out the starters.

Shot or no shot (it's not a vaccine), has no effect on the spread of Delta, apparently. So whine all you want about people getting the shot it does not matter in terms of protecting others. At this point, let people make their own health care decisions and go about your life. The shot is not keeping you or anyone else from being infected.
    Kreist. Still hanging onto the talking points of January. Yes. Corky. Everyone knows that mRNA isn’t a real vaccine. It creates cells that mimic the spikes of covid and your antibodies attack those spikes. So when the real shit with the real spikes hits, you have fighters in your corner.

The J and J that resembles a traditional vaccine has about 40% of the efficacy of the mRNA’s.

Cue the chips and DNA mutations.
    Obk is our Fauci

Neither one is taken seriously

Not so fast. We've blown off lunatics before.

Keep your scientists close and the lunatics even closer.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

If there was only something that someone could do to slow this down.

There never should have been a lockdown

Nor should there be one now

You've become part of the problem

Biden got elected to whip the virus

We've done all we can. Let Joe cook
    I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

The last thing that you and I need.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

Imagine falling for the “hospitals are filling up” ruse again.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

We’re up to 422 hospitalized now. Deaths aren’t up as much as hospitalizations though. So that’s good. And to the guy who says” Well you can’t test for the Delta variant”

Who cares. Shits rising. Way past the shit that got us locked down the last time.

I wholeheartedly agree on that lockdowns should have never happened. I also know that past history is the best window to future outcomes. And if this thing continues on its current trajectory, they’re coming back.

I don’t subscribe to vax passports or requirement to work. I do subscribe to your body, your choice.

But Your post says to Me, fuck it. It’s on Biden’s watch, so let the Hospitals fill up and let more people die that don’t have to.

Imagine being frightened into panic over the narrative yet failing to conduct your own site visit to your owl local hospital proving the opposite.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131

I'm 160 and fucking healthy as a horse

Born while dad was off fighting the Yankees.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Imagine being frightened into panic over the narrative yet failing to conduct your own site visit to your owl local hospital proving the opposite.
    I’ve never heard of an owl hospital. Maybe @HustlinOwl can help here.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Quit with the BS . . . Race is a maybe a couple of years older than you. You’re know spring chicken, Counselor.

Were you born while your dad was fighting for the Redcoats?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

I’ve never heard of an owl hospital. Maybe @HustlinOwl can help here.
    @HustlinOwl can never help anywhere . . .
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Oregon is near December 2020 peak for Hospitalizations at about 520 as of yesterday. All Hospitals are over 90% capacity. ICU units as well. Elective surgeries being postponed.

Still one thing in common amongst over 95% of them.

Deaths are way down, which is good. Just means that the therapies are actually being prescribed.

So the chance of the deniers being intubated on the the way to the morgue has dropped significantly.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Oregon is near December 2020 peak for Hospitalizations at about 520 as of yesterday. All Hospitals are over 90% capacity. ICU units as well. Elective surgeries being postponed.

Deaths are way down, which is good. Just means that the therapies are actually being prescribed.

So the chance of the deniers being intubated on the the way to the morgue has dropped significantly.
    Glad to see you step back from the ledge. Christ, that was close. Too close, tbh

Don’t fall for this shit again, OK?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Data is so fucked at this point who can say what is causing what. Demographics is definitely part of the death favorability. Is Oregon actually treating people now with therapeutics?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

Quit with the BS . . . Race is a maybe a couple of years older than you. You’re know spring chicken, Counselor.

Were you born while your dad was fighting for the Redcoats?
    you knew here?
  • Options
    doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Glad to see you step back from the ledge. Christ, that was close. Too close, tbh

Don’t fall for this shit again, OK?
    Fuck you doogie. May the tube stretch down to your ass and all of you ignant fucks that fake principle.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Data is so fucked at this point who can say what is causing what. Demographics is definitely part of the death favorability. Is Oregon actually treating people now with therapeutics?

Clearly they are. As the death rate is about a quarter of the hospitalization rate that it was at peak, in Oregon. My County hasn’t had a death in almost 2 weeks. But the hospitals are near capacity.

If there was only something that people could do to stay out of the hospital and Not make me required to wear a mask now indoors wherever I go.

I won’t do it. But thanks to the aforementioned idiots, I may get hassled. And when hassled, I may get aggressive.

But god bless all your principled hearts.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You do realize hospital “capacity” isn’t finite, right?

I figured you’re better at math. I was wrong. A rare thing for me.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Clearly they are. As the death rate is about a quarter of the hospitalization rate that it was at peak, in Oregon. My County hasn’t had a death in almost 2 weeks. But the hospitals are near capacity.

If there was only something that people could do to stay out of the hospital.
    Finally making money again
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

If there was only something that people could do to stay out of the hospital and Not make me required to wear a mask now indoors wherever I go.

I won’t do it. But thanks to the aforementioned idiots, I may get hassled. And when hassled, I may get aggressive.

Don't vote for Democrats?
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You do realize hospital “capacity” isn’t finite, right?

I figured you’re better at math. I was wrong. A rare thing for me.

Keep hangin on to the ol tropes.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

You’re better than that.
    Blaming the unvaccinated went out the window when breakthrough cases showed vaccinated people spread the vid.

Cloth masks don't work to stop the vid.

Don't vote for authoritarian science deniers. Orange County is currently maskless despite our shitheel governor.