Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Huskies football schedule

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

you are also more likely to see guys from this state playing for Eastern than for the huskkies. Keep in mind that washington will be playing with an unproven quarterback and has lost all its offensive weapons of note and will be breaking in a new coaching staff. Eastern was one game from the championship last season and has a well-established coaching staff. I'm not the one to pimp EWU winning this game, but it is not a cupcake effort just because they are I-AA.

It's not a cupcake because Easter is I-AA, it's a cupcake because of talent disparity. See common opponent Oregon State Beavers.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

you are also more likely to see guys from this state playing for Eastern than for the huskkies. Keep in mind that washington will be playing with an unproven quarterback and has lost all its offensive weapons of note and will be breaking in a new coaching staff. Eastern was one game from the championship last season and has a well-established coaching staff. I'm not the one to pimp EWU winning this game, but it is not a cupcake effort just because they are I-AA.

This definitely is not an 8 TD blowout gimme, but this is a team that the Huskies need to beat by at least two TDs, even given their close game in 2011, Little Sky trophies, and the cute little upset of the OSU Beavis.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This definitely is not an 8 TD blowout gimme, but this is a team that the Huskies need to beat by at least two TDs, even given their close game in 2011, Little Sky trophies, and the cute little upset of the OSU Beavis.
    huskkies probably will win by two TDs or so. cross division matchups seem more common and a bit more even in sub IA division. I've seen D2 vs. NAIA, for example, and the NAIA team won. D2 vs. I-AA is common. You can't write off a national contender from a lower division.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

huskkies probably will win by two TDs or so. cross division matchups seem more common and a bit more even in sub IA division. I've seen D2 vs. NAIA, for example, and the NAIA team won. D2 vs. I-AA is common. You can't write off a national contender from a lower division.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited March 2014
    haie said:

It's not a cupcake because Easter is I-AA, it's a cupcake because of talent disparity. See common opponent Oregon State Beavers.
    Don't use this type of argument please. By the same logic then UW is superior to Oregon since UW blew out Oregon State while Oregon barely defeated them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't use this type of argument please. By the same logic then UW is superior to Oregon since UW blew out Oregon State while Oregon barely defeated them.

Rivalry Game. But since you said please: We will run the ball down EWU's throats (no fucks given for them loading the box). D Wash will punish them. OSU couldn't do that, they had to get into that 7 on 7 bullshit. Also I'm going to assume our D doesn't suck as bad as the beavs'.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eastern's QB was only a sophomore last year and he put up huge numbers. His #1 target was a freshman too. I think we blow them out, but it will be a good test for the young secondary to face these guys.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Agreed on testing our secondary.
  • Options
    you guys keep talking about a blowout, but you forget that if there was a blowout in the last game, it was eastern blowing out the husskies on both side of the ball. I give credit to uw for cashing in on some big fuckups, but the game really should have gone to eastern. Yeah, you can say "it was all because of bad defensive schemes." Fuck that shit. The huskyes had no offense and no defense worth a SHIT. And now, this season, all the offensive weapons are GONE. Even callier I just saw on the news has some kind of issue.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

you guys keep talking about a blowout, but you forget that if there was a blowout in the last game, it was eastern blowing out the husskies on both side of the ball. I give credit to uw for cashing in on some big fuckups, but the game really should have gone to eastern. Yeah, you can say "it was all because of bad defensive schemes." Fuck that shit. The huskyes had no offense and no defense worth a SHIT. And now, this season, all the offensive weapons are GONE. Even callier I just saw on the news has some kind of issue.

You should stick with analyzing Central or PLU. That way, nobody will notice how fucking stupid you are.

Is that one of the Degeneration X members from WWF in your avatar?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You should stick with analyzing Central or PLU. That way, nobody will notice how fucking stupid you are.

The Road Dogg Jesse James

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I hope this is a big fucking woosh.
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Sean Michaels were hilarious. Things aren't the same without those old guys like Stone Cold. Last time I checked there were morons like the Mizz, that MTV real worlder, as champions.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Sean Michaels were hilarious. Things aren't the same without those old guys like Stone Cold. Last time I checked there were morons like the Mizz, that MTV real worlder, as champions.
    Completely agree. Stone Cold was a fucking entertainer. I haven't watched more than 2 minutes at a time since probably 2000, but whenever I come across when flipping through channels, it's garbage.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I remember getting suspended for a week in 5th grade after doing the "Suck It" motion in PE after a td.

I was at least a 3 star at that stage in my career. Glory Days indeed.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Doogles said:

I remember getting suspended for a week in 5th grade after doing the "Suck It" motion in PE after a td.

Crack open a Steveweiser in the middle of class while giving your teacher the People's Eyebrow for the millions....and millions of rudy pooh, candy ass jabronis at your school, or go home.
  • Options

fuck you. Take a look at these stats shit-for-brains:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=312460264

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

Completely agree. Stone Cold was a fucking entertainer. I haven't watched more than 2 minutes at a time since probably 2000, but whenever I come across when flipping through channels, it's garbage.

If you guys want real entertainment you need to go back a few more years, meet Ashley Schaeffer

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Doogles said:

Shiiiiiiiit, CollegeDoog was a 5 star and was doing that in first grade. He was also giving his teachers stock advice back then as well.