Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Huskies football schedule

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Going 4-0 in the out of conference and one game better than seven win Steve in conference equals 10-3. That should be the minimum expectation.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    At Hawaii, that's a preseason bowel game
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Anything less than 10 with a new head coach and our starting QB on the cusp of playing at Pasadena CC next year? Firecrotch, you are a prime example of what's wrong with fanbases', college or pro.

Fuck Doogman belongs.

Thanks for proving you are still the biggest Doog in here in this thread.

Raise the expectations already you dumb fuck doog!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it too late to change the OOC schedule? I know it is, but I just wanted to ask. Also, I can't tell if puppy has stopped taking his meds or if he is just freebasing them now.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Eastern is D I.

In fact, they were the NCAA Division I National Champion in Football four years ago.
    Tequilla said:

September 20th is worse than September 6 ... at least Eastern is a relatively strong DII school.

This is a schedule set up for success.

Rose Bowl or bust.

• Options
    I'm not at all surprised that the biggest Sark Doog and Lambo Doog is once again Dooging it up?

8-5 is such a failure of a season. Losing conference record or an embarrassing loss.

10-3 really isn't that unrealistic. Go 6-1 at home and 4-2 on the road(three being Hawaii, Colorado and Cal). Not even setting the bar high.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Eastern is D I.

Eastern is 20 less scholarships and two less coaches playing FCS football in the Big Sky. Definitely a D1 cupcake with a granite frosting.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you can't see that this is a schedule set up for a team to be very, very successful, then you probably fit in better elsewhere.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    He should win at least 10 in the regular season. That would mean if we go 4-0 non conference then 6-3 in conference which is a one win improvement.

Also I see many of you think Geoergia State is FCS ... They are not .. They are FBS after recently transitioning. Eastern is the only FCS team ... And ironically they may be the best of the 4 non conference opponents.

This season could be special if we catch a break or two during conference ... We could be in the hunt..

... Not Kim GrinoldsFS special...
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    KGFS would be 4-0 in the dreckfest of the non-conference, 5-4 in conference, and then winning a lower tier bowl game and saying that a 10 win season is really special that gives a lot of recruiting momentum.

How you are doing in the grand scheme of things starts with how you perform in your conference. Bottom line.
  • Options
    KGFS special season with Sark is 9-4.

With Petermen he needs to see a championship first. With no access you watch how Kim minimizes a 10 or even 11 win season.

He'll be like PLSS with Lambo and give Sark the credit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

If you can't see that this is a schedule set up for a team to be very, very successful, then you probably fit in better elsewhere.

If you are saying PuppySteel doesn't belong here, you can get the fuck out!
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tailgater said:

Eastern is D I.

Eastern is 20 less scholarships and two less coaches playing FCS football in the Big Sky. Definitely a D1 cupcake with a granite frosting.
    I don't get this Eastern is a cupcake bullshit AT ALL. I was in the stands in 2011 when Eastern kicked the huskys up and down the field, dominated on both sides of the ball. Give the home team credit for cashing in on some stupid mistakes of Eastern's, like fumbling a punt return.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

Oldtimers such as I, whose time remaining on this planet is counting down, cannot believe that beatdowns of the likes of Eastern Washington and Georgia State can equate to anything described as "very very successful". By hosting two such football subpowers in Husky Stadium, the very best that any UW team can accomplish for the 2014 regular season is 10-0 (4-0 at home).

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Sark were still coaching, the entire first month of the season would be un-watchable. At least with Petersen coaching, we'll be able to see what a real gameplan looks like. It's still pretty un-watchable though. What a travesty of an OOC.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Tailgater said:

Eastern is D I.

I don't get this Eastern is a cupcake bullshit AT ALL. I was in the stands in 2011 when Eastern kicked the huskys up and down the field, dominated on both sides of the ball. Give the home team credit for cashing in on some stupid mistakes of Eastern's, like fumbling a punt return.
    Any FCS team should be a cupcake when playing UW. The game in 2011 was awful and was quite possibly the poster game of Nick Holt playing his CB's 12 yards off the receiver and giving up a 7 yard pass. Eastern is not a cupcake to UNLV or Wyoming, but it absolutely is a cupcake to UW. It should be a plunger by halftime.

Esteem just went up and down the field running stick routes crossing routes curl routes and bullahit like that. If trufant doesn't make that pick they probably lose, the team tanks and sark may have been gone after 2011, that was one of the sark squeaker specials where he gets incredibly lucky like osu in 2012 wsu in 2013 and 2010 Stanford in 2012, fuck we barely beat Hawaii that year
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    you are also more likely to see guys from this state playing for Eastern than for the huskkies. Keep in mind that washington will be playing with an unproven quarterback and has lost all its offensive weapons of note and will be breaking in a new coaching staff. Eastern was one game from the championship last season and has a well-established coaching staff. I'm not the one to pimp EWU winning this game, but it is not a cupcake effort just because they are I-AA.