Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington Huskies football schedule

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,266
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Why has no one posted that gif on any of the "Hardcore Huskies Honey of the Week" threads yet?

And how does the ASU game only have a 5%? I'd like to us see avenge a 30 pt loss.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2014
    I like that more people are excited to see Georgia State than Illinois. Also, I'm glad to learn what Luke Huard is up to these days
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Those first four games are still an embarrassing #fuckingdreckfest

why do you hate Hawaii in August?

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm still looking for a place to hide on September 6. Absolutely the worst OOC schedule ever in my long Husky lifetime. A fucking embarrassment and a nearly total rip-off of Husky Football season ticket buyers and boosters with the Illini visit the only game worth attending and that just barely (if Dick Butkus shows up to give the Seahawks a shout-out at halftime). Two of the first four games are cupcake baited traps.

Our conference schedule is again front-loaded in difficulty with Stanford, Oregon, and ASU out of the way prior to November when with the exception of UCLA, we coast to a frozen AC cupcake in Pullman to close-out Petersen's first Pac-12 season. A 12 team, two division conference has trashed our tradition of warming-up on bottom feeders such as Stanford and Oregon in October to carry momentum into November for the crucial. When will UW make the expanders, schedulers, and Nike U pay for this bullshit?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Fan poll: Which home game are you most excited about?"

[crickets]
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Season trajectory

That's a nice looking bar graph - someone in the AD with Excel skills
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    go Eastern. Without Cyler MIles.... look for oregon St. part Deux.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Why aren't there four Friday games? I guess that happens after the four letter and Fox Sports Conglomerate get their picks.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If UW wins all their OOC games like they should then I think they have a good shot at starting out the season 4-0.

Disagree
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,582
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, without Dude Breh at the helm look for Oregon St. part two. You realize that we're gonna pound the rock against these fuckers and it won't really matter if cyler starts that game right?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited March 2014
    He only wins the games he's supposed to win... so some team from boise idaho was supposed to beat georgia in their own backyard, they were supposed to go cross country and beat VT, they were supposed to beat fucking Oklahoma in the sugar bowl, sweep a home and home against Oregon? CHRIST
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    also, while at the same time it's only TCU, they did beat an undefeated team in the fiesta bowl. You can say that bullshit about mark few, saying that about petersen is just stupid. And if it's so easy to go 92-12 why doesn't BSU coach do it?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    haie said:

Yes, without Dude Breh at the helm look for Oregon St. part two. You realize that we're gonna pound the rock against these fuckers and it won't really matter if cyler starts that game right?

so you load the box.
    It will likely be a huskie victory, but Eastern ain't no Idaho State.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    "I'm going to need to see a championship" - Kim when UW is 4-0
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cool season trajectory stat UW; real worried about that Eastern game now....
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    EWU will be the best opponent of our 4 ooc games. And that is really, really sad.

I understand we will never play Michigan and LSU or Miami and Ohio State in the same season every again, but we at least need to go back to an ABC schedule, not a BDDD schedule.

I predict that with their new coach, USC will be the next to join the FCS opponent train, leaving just UCLA and ND as the only schools to never play them.