Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Humidor/Cigar Update

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited August 2021
    Swaye said:

I don't like to brag, but I recently got my own setup...

I bought a pack of smokes from the vending machine at The Northlake Tavern once. None of you millennial douche canoes can say that.
    They don't even know what it is. They are still looking at DJs picture and wondering if it dispenses iPhones.
    They still got that shit at some bars here in Vegas

I like the raspberry low tobacco ones
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    The whole swaye working at orkin thing is my favorite running joke at hh
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

It looks to me like injuns have the same problems with tobacco that they do with liquor. Just can't stop.

lol

That's one of the most impressive things I've ever seen posted here, red man. Fucking awesome!!

Many thanks my fishing friend!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021

I bought a pack of smokes from the vending machine at The Northlake Tavern once. None of you millennial douche canoes can say that.
    Seeing that cigarette vending machine immediately took me back to Lil Jon's restaurant in Eastgate in the late 1970s and early 80s. It was a nice family restaurant but the bar could attract a seedy crowd. As a little kid I'd peek my head in there on my way to the restroom. I think Lil Jon's still exists but I haven't been there in years.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seeing that cigarette vending machine immediately took me back to Lil Jon's restaurant in Eastgate in the late 1970s and early 80s. It was a nice family restaurant but the bar could attract a seedy crowd. As a little kid I'd peek my head in there on my way to the restroom. I think Lil Jon's still exists but I haven't been there in years.
    Lil John does still exist Stalin.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck! My order of Macanudos (yes, lightweight specials) is gonna be delivered to my house while I'm out of town. It'll either get stolen or sun-baked til I get back. I wanted to hand them out at the Labor Day shindig (and keep my R&Js to myself), but now I can't.

Fuck You and your fucking delays, UPS!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck! My order of Macanudos (yes, lightweight specials) is gonna be delivered to my house while I'm out of town. It'll either get stolen or sun-baked til I get back. I wanted to hand them out at the Labor Day shindig (and keep my R&Js to myself), but now I can't.

Fuck You and your fucking delays, UPS!

I grew up on the lightest weight macanudos @TurdBomber - i.e., the Cafe Ascots. It was my Daddy's little Clint Eastwood style cigar of choice. I still love them although I smoke mostly higher end stuff these days.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

My dad took me to The Doghouse ca. 1992 and I saw a cigarette vending machine. It seemed cool. It was right before the tobacco companies admitted they sell cancer sticks
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Cigars of Habanos had a killer deal TWO boxes of Cuban Montecristo #4s for $345 bucks. 50 Cubans, and #4s at that for less than $350 bucks. I snapped that up! This buying Cubans from Europe thing has worked out so much better than I ever expected it could. Highly recommend it.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Cigars of Habanos had a killer deal TWO boxes of Cuban Montecristo #4s for $345 bucks. 50 Cubans, and #4s at that for less than $350 bucks. I snapped that up! This buying Cubans from Europe thing has worked out so much better than I ever expected it could. Highly recommend it.

I get the Whitey version of those. Better than the premium or platinum, IMO.

Macanudos finally arrived, somewhat dry. Smoked one, humidor'd the rest for a few days.

A little light, but still a great brand. No shame in smoking a pussy cigar. Reminds me of my 20s.