Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another innocent "Angel" lost

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:
    I’d think so, otherwise it’s just a stabbing.
    Gosh Valerie Jarrett wouldn't be lying to us now would she? This is how fucked up these people are. If this had been two white people, and the cop shot the person with a knife no one would care. The only reason this story is getting any play is on account of the race of the cop and the race of the person who was shot.

Btw, got to love how there is absolutely no regard for the life of the black woman this cop most likely saved. In a normal world this cop would be a hero. But not in the fuck up world we live in now.
    A simple thought experiment where Bryant is a white girl trying to stab a black girl completely changes the narrative and widespread reaction. And that's terrifying.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

SFGbob said:
    I’d think so, otherwise it’s just a stabbing.
    Gosh Valerie Jarrett wouldn't be lying to us now would she? This is how fucked up these people are. If this had been two white people, and the cop shot the person with a knife no one would care. The only reason this story is getting any play is on account of the race of the cop and the race of the person who was shot.

Btw, got to love how there is absolutely no regard for the life of the black woman this cop most likely saved. In a normal world this cop would be a hero. But not in the fuck up world we live in now.
    A simple thought experiment where Bryant is a white girl trying to stab a black girl completely changes the narrative and widespread reaction. And that's terrifying.
    Welcome to the world of critical race theory. The color of your skin and the skin color of the person who attacks you is what gives your life value. Jarrett was only Obama's most trusted advisor for 8 years. Gives you a little insight on the quality of advice she was giving him.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

Who here doesn't have a fond recollection of the teenage years knife fights?
    Bunch of pussies here who didn't grow up in the Black Hills League Triangle of Tuffness I see. Knife fights were how we warmed up in the morning before first bell. After school it was on.

@RaceBannon

@dflea
    Senior year we had a little riot after the Aberdeen football game

Pipes were swung. No knives
    All Shelton police officers were required to be on duty every time Aberdeen came to town.

There wasn't any gun play in those days that I recall, but if you pulled out a knife, you could expect a Louisville slugger upside your head a couple seconds later.

I did see a guy knock an Aberdeen dude out in the high school porking lot by punching right through his rolled up window. I decided not to fuck around with that guy after seeing that.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    BangaRang said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7311835002

Message to Libs on this board, BLM activists, left spazztic politicians......Fuck you

Fuck you for defending lawless thugs/criminals

Fuck you for making every goddam police confrontation white/black. Way too many moving parts to make such lazy, thoughtless claims

Fuck you for being quoted in this article saying we are in the midst of an "Actual genocide". Completely offensive to real victims of real genocides in Congo, Cambodia, WW2, Chile, etc.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.

And most of all....

Fuck you for gaslighting me and others like me that want peace and equality of opportunity. It's not our fault or every white cops' fault that your "Heroes" can't follow rules, stay sober, or quit attacking others with deadly weapons.

Fuck you

I absolutely love your opinions on this matter. I guess my only suggestion in an attempt to quell these police killings is that police should use force which would not end in death. There is plenty of technology they could use which could stop or hinder the threat.
  • Options
    Founders Club

BangaRang said:

Looks like it was justified from the footage.

I would say fuck you for comparing a cop saving someone’s life to a murderer kneeling on a mans neck for 9 minutes for no reason.

Chauvin needed to get off his neck. Totally too many minutes passed and he killed Floyd, no doubt.

You missed the point, like most on your side of the aisle. The neck press was unjustified, NOT race related.

You side lazily and with sinister intent lumps ALL these confrontations together in one bag of racial
    bullshit

Floyd forced his hand by breaking the law, being high, and saying he couldn't breathe like 45 times before hitting the turf.

The prosecutor said absolutely Jack shit about race or systemic police brutality during the trial. If he built his case on that, would've been destroyed. Play time doesn't fly in a prudent court of law.

Kobe, I truly hope you see the light. Your side includes Waters, Sharpton, Holder, BLM, punks in the streets, Biden, Harris. All sell-outs to the race card, regardless how many steps back it takes our society.

They don't care about fixing anything, just stirring/dividing.

You're being duped.
    I know exactly what the liberals are, no one’s duping me. I’m just picking them over you.
    Then you're a dipshit and a mortal enemy if and when it ever comes to that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    BangaRang said:

HH would be singin a different tune if thunder thighs had him pinned up against that Elantra.

I still contend HH is really fuccing with this board. No way he reasonably swallows what he's preaching.

Uh no he's a real cunt and worthless human being. Kobe could very well be a parody.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    doogie said:

In 7th grade I stopped Darren Logan from stabbing Mark Wattenburger with a fold out knife at lunchtime in the hallway saving Darren’s life.

Little known fact.

TYFYS
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

BangaRang said:

Message to Libs on this board, BLM activists, left spazztic politicians......Fuck you

Fuck you for making every goddam police confrontation white/black. Way too many moving parts to make such lazy, thoughtless claims

Fuck you for being quoted in this article saying we are in the midst of an "Actual genocide". Completely offensive to real victims of real genocides in Congo, Cambodia, WW2, Chile, etc.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.

And most of all....

Fuck you for gaslighting me and others like me that want peace and equality of opportunity. It's not our fault or every white cops' fault that your "Heroes" can't follow rules, stay sober, or quit attacking others with deadly weapons.

Fuck you

I absolutely love your opinions on this matter. I guess my only suggestion in an attempt to quell these police killings is that police should use force which would not end in death. There is plenty of technology they could use which could stop or hinder the threat.
    Ready the tranquilizer darts. And prepare the PR defense to "treating suspects like animals."

And be ready for the civil suits for harmed feelings.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Actually, there isn't. Tasers and bean bags are not reliable. If you want to immediately put down a threat like someone trying to kill someone with a knife, you only have one choice - shoot or don't shoot. Either take the shot or trust in fate.
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Maybe someday we can just use the Force
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

RoadTrip said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Actually, there isn't. Tasers and bean bags are not reliable. If you want to immediately put down a threat like someone trying to kill someone with a knife, you only have one choice - shoot or don't shoot. Either take the shot or trust in fate.
    Agreed. There's a lot of room for improvement in how police generally deescalate situations. But a split second attempt to stab someone is never going to be appropriately met with anything except a firearm. This shooting is a textbook example of quick thinking by a cop that saved a civilian's life.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Not that technology. The inventor of the taser has come up with something called Bolowrap. Sure this and stun bullets or the bullets that explode on the person and bring them to their knees isn't perfect but it seems to me non-lethal force needs to be improved to the point it can be relied upon.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Tasers just don’t work often enough to trust them in a life or death situation. I wouldn’t trust my life to one. They’re better used when someone is refusing to comply and aren’t a mortal threat.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    If the criminal has a gun, I agree but there are countless stories where they don't or the weapon is not immediately life threatening. In situations like this, I think using these alternatives methods could reduce the unfortunate cases of unnecessary death. I understand where you and WLD are coming from and you're probably right in that nothing will placate the left and media. They are promoting the violence not because they care about people dying but because they want more death and violence to keep them in power.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

If the criminal has a gun, I agree but there are countless stories where they don't or the weapon is not immediately life threatening. In situations like this, I think using these alternatives methods could reduce the unfortunate cases of unnecessary death. I understand where you and WLD are coming from and you're probably right in that nothing will placate the left and media. They are promoting the violence not because they care about people dying but because they want more death and violence to keep them in power.

A person swinging a butcher knife is an immediate life threatening reality.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    RoadTrip said:

I agree with you. At the very least, it would seem a good place to spend some R&D $$. We have pretty amazing capabilities as a species. We can figure this out.

Turn it over the private sector. They'll come up with something. Never say never.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Depending on proximity. Within reach of the victim, yes. Needs to close the gap and the cop has some other weapon, then it's at least reasonable.

Of course, this then introduces the variable of the cop having to make choice of which weapon to use, and we've already seen how that can go down.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Depending on proximity. Within reach of the victim, yes. Needs to close the gap and the cop has some other weapon, then it's at least reasonable.

Of course, this then introduces the variable of the cop having to make choice of which weapon to use, and we've already seen how that can go down.
    Did you watch the fucking body cam video? She was plenty close enough to the woman she was about to gut.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

Did you watch the fucking body cam video? She was plenty close enough to the woman she was about to gut.
    Yes she was but the officers have to now decide is their own life worth sacrificing over the potential harm or even death of the victim. This is a serious quandry now and all I'm saying is the option should be considered.