Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Another innocent "Angel" lost

BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7311835002

Message to Libs on this board, BLM activists, left spazztic politicians......Fuck you

Fuck you for defending lawless thugs/criminals

Fuck you for making every goddam police confrontation white/black. Way too many moving parts to make such lazy, thoughtless claims

Fuck you for being quoted in this article saying we are in the midst of an "Actual genocide". Completely offensive to real victims of real genocides in Congo, Cambodia, WW2, Chile, etc.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.

And most of all....

Fuck you for gaslighting me and others like me that want peace and equality of opportunity. It's not our fault or every white cops' fault that your "Heroes" can't follow rules, stay sober, or quit attacking others with deadly weapons.

Fuck you

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Looks like it was justified from the footage.

I would say fuck you for comparing a cop saving someone’s life to a murderer kneeling on a mans neck for 9 minutes for no reason.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I would say fuck you for comparing a cop saving someone’s life to a murderer kneeling on a mans neck for 9 minutes for no reason.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I didn't see that said

All sides need to take accountability for their actions ...

We need to have all parties de-escalate to get the temperature down ...

Cops are being put in extremely difficult and dangerous positions where the potential for something to go wrong is happening too often.

We also have to be honest and recognize that as a society we're showing the lowest levels of respect for following the rule of law at any point in my life.

Both have to improve for us to get meaningful levels of de-escalation.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

I didn't see that said

All sides need to take accountability for their actions ...

We need to have all parties de-escalate to get the temperature down ...

Cops are being put in extremely difficult and dangerous positions where the potential for something to go wrong is happening too often.

We also have to be honest and recognize that as a society we're showing the lowest levels of respect for following the rule of law at any point in my life.

Both have to improve for us to get meaningful levels of de-escalation.
    The Kobe’s of the world don’t think that blacks are competent or responsible enough to know how to get an ID or to avoid having a kid out of wedlock. Respecting the rule of law and not thinking that resisting arrest are your birthright is definitely far, far beyond what Kobe thinks blacks are capable of.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BangaRang said:

Chauvin needed to get off his neck. Totally too many minutes passed and he killed Floyd, no doubt.

You missed the point, like most on your side of the aisle. The neck press was unjustified, NOT race related.

You side lazily and with sinister intent lumps ALL these confrontations together in one bag of racial
    bullshit

Floyd forced his hand by breaking the law, being high, and saying he couldn't breathe like 45 times before hitting the turf.

The prosecutor said absolutely Jack shit about race or systemic police brutality during the trial. If he built his case on that, would've been destroyed. Play time doesn't fly in a prudent court of law.

Kobe, I truly hope you see the light. Your side includes Waters, Sharpton, Holder, BLM, punks in the streets, Biden, Harris. All sell-outs to the race card, regardless how many steps back it takes our society.

They don't care about fixing anything, just stirring/dividing.

You're being duped.
    Stay.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BangaRang said:

Chauvin needed to get off his neck. Totally too many minutes passed and he killed Floyd, no doubt.

You missed the point, like most on your side of the aisle. The neck press was unjustified, NOT race related.

You side lazily and with sinister intent lumps ALL these confrontations together in one bag of racial
    bullshit

Floyd forced his hand by breaking the law, being high, and saying he couldn't breathe like 45 times before hitting the turf.

The prosecutor said absolutely Jack shit about race or systemic police brutality during the trial. If he built his case on that, would've been destroyed. Play time doesn't fly in a prudent court of law.

Kobe, I truly hope you see the light. Your side includes Waters, Sharpton, Holder, BLM, punks in the streets, Biden, Harris. All sell-outs to the race card, regardless how many steps back it takes our society.

You're being duped.
    Where I’m at.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    BangaRang said:

bullshit

You're being duped.
    I know exactly what the liberals are, no one’s duping me. I’m just picking them over you.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sounds like you know-it-all
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For no reason. Yeah, ok. Total fucking angel...
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580

BangaRang said:

bullshit

You're being duped.
    I know exactly what the liberals are, no one’s duping me. I’m just picking them over you.
    Have you ever been a cop or a sworn officer, in any capacity? I ask because I have. Couple of follow on questions for you...

- Have you ever done use of force training?

- Have you ever done a ride along with your local police department or sheriff’s office?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In 7th grade I stopped Darren Logan from stabbing Mark Wattenburger with a fold out knife at lunchtime in the hallway saving Darren’s life.

Little known fact.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wattenburger.....

Underrated chain, great onion rings