Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another innocent "Angel" lost

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    breaking: “She was a Very Loving, Peaceful Little Girl – Had a Motherly Nature About Her”
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    She was just settling a score the good ol' fashioned way.

Anybody pole the other teen on whether she/they were glad they cops showed up? Bet they have a starkly different answer than these woke, dipshit activists
  • Options
    So, you’re asking the audience if victims lives matter?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Not fighting with knives is a sign of whiteness and therefore racist
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BangaRang said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7311835002

Message to Libs on this board, BLM activists, left spazztic politicians......Fuck you

Fuck you for defending lawless thugs/criminals

Fuck you for making every goddam police confrontation white/black. Way too many moving parts to make such lazy, thoughtless claims

Fuck you for being quoted in this article saying we are in the midst of an "Actual genocide". Completely offensive to real victims of real genocides in Congo, Cambodia, WW2, Chile, etc.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.

And most of all....

Fuck you for gaslighting me and others like me that want peace and equality of opportunity. It's not our fault or every white cops' fault that your "Heroes" can't follow rules, stay sober, or quit attacking others with deadly weapons.

Fuck you

It would be so easy if one's foes were a monolithic block. I see you've chosen easy. It probably helps soothe you, but it doesn't advance the ball.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

Not fighting with knives is a sign of whiteness and therefore racist

Except them guinea bastards in the Sharks and Jets.

I want to live in Amer-Di-Ca!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

breaking: “She was a Very Loving, Peaceful Little Girl – Had a Motherly Nature About Her”

Pure fucking insanity. This coming from the mom who did not have custody over her own child. If anyone's responsible for the death besides the girl herself, it's the mom.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

BangaRang said:

Message to Libs on this board, BLM activists, left spazztic politicians......Fuck you

Fuck you for making every goddam police confrontation white/black. Way too many moving parts to make such lazy, thoughtless claims

Fuck you for being quoted in this article saying we are in the midst of an "Actual genocide". Completely offensive to real victims of real genocides in Congo, Cambodia, WW2, Chile, etc.

Fuck you for never blaming the criminals' actions, which are forcing the officers' hands, proving themselves to be a danger to themselves, the responding cops, and others.

And most of all....

Fuck you for gaslighting me and others like me that want peace and equality of opportunity. It's not our fault or every white cops' fault that your "Heroes" can't follow rules, stay sober, or quit attacking others with deadly weapons.

Fuck you

It would be so easy if one's foes were a monolithic block. I see you've chosen easy. It probably helps soothe you, but it doesn't advance the ball.
    It would be, wouldn't it? Then I could just call everyone 'facist'. Or I could imagine my 'foes' as knuckle dragging Broegans that think Hillary drinks aborted fetus blood out of a chalice if they have the temerity to suggest that trump may have been right about a few things. Yeah, that would be so easy.
    I would never accuse you of believing there was a chalice.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

It would be, wouldn't it? Then I could just call everyone 'facist'. Or I could imagine my 'foes' as knuckle dragging Broegans that think Hillary drinks aborted fetus blood out of a chalice if they have the temerity to suggest that trump may have been right about a few things. Yeah, that would be so easy.
    Are your claims that trump is facist baseless or unproven?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Who here doesn't have a fond recollection of the teenage years knife fights?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Who here doesn't have a fond recollection of the teenage years knife fights?
    Jets v Sharks
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Pure fucking insanity. This coming from the mom who did not have custody over her own child. If anyone's responsible for the death besides the girl herself, it's the mom.
    Systemic white racism forced her to have that kid out of wedlock.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Did I say that? Cuz if so, I really have to admit that he doesn't have the attention span for it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Crump has a history of claiming people that are armed with knifes are really "unarmed."

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

Did I say that? Cuz if so, I really have to admit that he doesn't have the attention span for it.
    How many times have you used the word facist in your posts? You owe me a beer, or two if you think you can walk that back.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Somebody should ask @AttorneyCrump what that pointy shiny thing was in that poor unarmed girls right hand
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

BangaRang said:

And most of all....

Fuck you

How many times have you used the word facist in your posts? You owe me a beer, or two if you think you can walk that back.
    I don't know. But I'm probably not in the top ten users on this bored.

Happy to buy you a beer regardless.