Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guilty all counts

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Not surprised. This decision didn't really matter, other than the rioting, because it's going to be appealed so LIPO. The guy wasn't going to get a fair trial. There is no way anyone can convince me he intended to kill Floyd.

The evidence is overwhelming that black people don’t get fair trials in America. But fair trials aren’t a problem until a cop puts his knee on someone’s neck for 9 minutes.
    Is it possible that some people are consistent advocates of fair trials, regardless of circumstance?
    Of course. I had a conservative friend express to me that he thought it was clear Chauvin was guilty but he was concerned about the fairness of the trial. Friend, not former friend.

But a lot of people on the right reject any notion that black people don’t get fair trials. If someone doesn’t think it’s possible that black people aren’t getting fair trials but they bitch about the fairness of this trial, there might be a reason for that. A crystal clear, confederate flag in the capitol, reason.
    @OJSimpsonDawg, true?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I guess we'll never know who it is that rejects the notion that black people sometimes don't receive a fair trial. It's a mystery.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SJWs like Kobe turn it into a racial issue. We all know the rich can afford better lawyers.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SJWs like Kobe turn it into a racial issue. We all know the rich can afford better lawyers.

Kobe's claim is just his standard strawman ass fuck. There's nobody who believes that some blacks haven't received a fair trial. And that's why he won't give us a name. People of all races haven't received fair trials in this country. It's not a perfect system. But having money clearly helps your chances of getting more equal justice.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    So I'm confused do the police and their supporters riot now?

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Twitter... I mean the court finds you guilty of all charges!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Kobe's claim is just his standard strawman ass fuck. There's nobody who believes that some blacks haven't received a fair trial. And that's why he won't give us a name. People of all races haven't received fair trials in this country. It's not a perfect system. But having money clearly helps your chances of getting more equal justice.
    All trials matter?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

All trials matter?
    Still no names. Fuck off.
  • Options

The studies account for income. Statistical fact makes it a racial issue.
  • Options

Not surprised. This decision didn't really matter, other than the rioting, because it's going to be appealed so LIPO. The guy wasn't going to get a fair trial. There is no way anyone can convince me he intended to kill Floyd.

The evidence is overwhelming that black people don’t get fair trials in America. But fair trials aren’t a problem until a cop puts his knee on someone’s neck for 9 minutes.
    Is it possible that some people are consistent advocates of fair trials, regardless of circumstance?
    Of course. I had a conservative friend express to me that he thought it was clear Chauvin was guilty but he was concerned about the fairness of the trial. Friend, not former friend.

But a lot of people on the right reject any notion that black people don’t get fair trials. If someone doesn’t think it’s possible that black people aren’t getting fair trials but they bitch about the fairness of this trial, there might be a reason for that. A crystal clear, confederate flag in the capitol, reason.
    @OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Money makes the most difference

Poor people get @HHusky

Rich black kids are more likely to go to jail than poor white kids. Money makes the most difference though.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    alumni94 said:

Let's watch if the racist white people will riot and burn down stuff now.

Yeah because white people in the USA have no history at all of rioting, murdering minorities, and burning shit down.

No history at all.

None.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_riot_of_1886

I could go on but I think you get the idea. Well actually you might not get the idea. But I think anybody with an IQ over 80 does.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The studies account for income. Statistical fact makes it a racial issue.
    According to Kobe the statistical fact that blacks commit more crime and have a higher percentage of their kids born out of wedlock is on account of white racism, so take his "statistical facts" for what they're really worth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

alumni94 said:

Let's watch if the racist white people will riot and burn down stuff now.

Yeah because white people in the USA have no history at all of rioting, murdering minorities, and burning shit down.

No history at all.

None.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_riot_of_1886

I could go on but I think you get the idea. Well actually you might not get the idea. But I think anybody with an IQ over 80 does.
    1886. It's like it was just yesterday. We now outsource our attacks on Asians. We have the blacks do it for us.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,411
    Swaye's Wigwam

@OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Poor people get @HHusky

Rich black kids are more likely to go to jail than poor white kids. Money makes the most difference though.
    Link?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Poor people get @HHusky

Link?
    It's a statistical fact man!!!!
  • Options

@OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Poor people get @HHusky

Link?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?outputType=amp
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Poor people get @HHusky

Yeah, being poor and black really hurt these girls shot at receiving a fair shake.

Plea deal offered to 2 teen girls charged in deadly carjacking of Uber Eats driver
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

@OJSimpsonDawg, true?

Poor people get @HHusky

Link?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/?outputType=amp
    Firewall protected and what do you want to bet that they compare apples to dog shit? Black Kid with multiple priors gets busted for robbery. White Kid with no priors gets busted for robbery. See, the black kid got sent to prison and the white kids got probation. Racism!!!!