Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guilty all counts

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Great reminder of the nearly unrestrained power of the state. Do this shit indoors and with the body cams off and nobody hears about it.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    The crazy part is he looks closer than the guy on trial does
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,596
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

alumni94 said:

Let's watch if the racist white people will riot and burn down stuff now.

Yeah, the other side is a bunch of savages, huh?
    Why do you associate the word "savage" with "the other side" (code for black people).
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

alumni94 said:

That's what the Biden WH believes.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not surprised. This decision didn't really matter, other than the rioting, because it's going to be appealed so LIPO. The guy wasn't going to get a fair trial. There is no way anyone can convince me he intended to kill Floyd.

The evidence is overwhelming that black people don’t get fair trials in America. But fair trials aren’t a problem until a cop puts his knee on someone’s neck for 9 minutes.
    Is it possible that some people are consistent advocates of fair trials, regardless of circumstance?
    Yes. And I think the Democrats, including Joe, who couldn't hold their tongues before a verdict have helped to add to a narrative of unfairness that the RW was going to spout anyway, but there was no need to help them. Unforced error.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    They walked into the deliberation room and everyone looked at each other and were like are we going to ruin our lives for some pig? Nope.... GUILTY. They didn’t even review the evidence. Lol.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Not surprised. This decision didn't really matter, other than the rioting, because it's going to be appealed so LIPO. The guy wasn't going to get a fair trial. There is no way anyone can convince me he intended to kill Floyd.

The evidence is overwhelming that black people don’t get fair trials in America. But fair trials aren’t a problem until a cop puts his knee on someone’s neck for 9 minutes.
    Is it possible that some people are consistent advocates of fair trials, regardless of circumstance?
    Of course. I had a conservative friend express to me that he thought it was clear Chauvin was guilty but he was concerned about the fairness of the trial. Friend, not former friend.

But a lot of people on the right reject any notion that black people don’t get fair trials. If someone doesn’t think it’s possible that black people aren’t getting fair trials but they bitch about the fairness of this trial, there might be a reason for that. A crystal clear, confederate flag in the capitol, reason.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

alumni94 said:

Why do you associate the word "savage" with "the other side" (code for black people).
    Because he is a racist who doesn't believe that blacks are smart enough to acquire ID and that white people make blacks have kids out of wedlock.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

They walked into the deliberation room and everyone looked at each other and were like are we going to ruin our lives for some pig? Nope.... GUILTY. They didn’t even review the evidence. Lol.

'cuz the evidence looked so good for the defense
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,149
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    jecornel said:

Not sure you know that.
  • Options

So instead of everyone getting fair trials the cop should get an unfair trial because black people get unfair trials? How about you focus on black people getting fair trials rather than retribution?
    It’s not an unfair trial because you disagree with the verdict.

There’s no retribution. There’s a 9 minute video of Chauvin killing George Floyd.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Of course. I had a conservative friend express to me that he thought it was clear Chauvin was guilty but he was concerned about the fairness of the trial. Friend, not former friend.

But a lot of people on the right reject any notion that black people don’t get fair trials. If someone doesn’t think it’s possible that black people aren’t getting fair trials but they bitch about the fairness of this trial, there might be a reason for that. A crystal clear, confederate flag in the capitol, reason.
    Who are the people that reject the notion that black people don't get fair trials? Name, names Kunt. People of all races don't receive fair trials. Poor people often don't receive fair trials. Fuck off with you lying bullshit.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    @MelloDawg i was there in the room. I do know.
    MelloDawg said:

jecornel said:

Not sure you know that.
  • Options

regurgitating SJW talking point number 56 sans evidence. Good job comrade
    TIL that statistical facts are “sjw talking points”.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

The crazy part is he looks closer than the guy on trial does
    Watch the video, look at the fake badge, and how he has his hands in his pockets while restraining an allegedly dangerous individual.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Yes. And I think the Democrats, including Joe, who couldn't hold their tongues before a verdict have helped to add to a narrative of unfairness that the RW was going to spout anyway, but there was no need to help them. Unforced error.
    I actually agree with most of that. Those would-be trial meddlers should have kept their mouths shut.