Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's worse? The fact that all black parents have to give their kids the "talk."

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

If you resist arrest, bad things can happen. It doesn't mean anyone deserved to die. But don't put the game in the ref's hands after committing a technical
    Sounds like something a selective statist would say. Your centrist credentials are as legit as Mello's.
    Routine traffic stops are not the kind of "big government intrusions" conservatives and constitutionalists are worried about.

You might google a bit about the 4th Amendment to up your game and reach the adult leagues someday.
    A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake that is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    Yes, yes it's the Conservatives who are engaging in a culture war. I have an idea on what we can do about incompetent policing. Lets defund them, and lets attack them and lets drive out the good cops so that we have to select more incompetent female cops and diversity quotas.
    Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere. But crying about msnbc is a lot easier. Can't fault you too much for taking the low hanging fruit.
    What's this check-down, behind the line of scrimmage passing, weak-ass bullshit? It's up to the other side to fix everything themselves so you can be happy?

Get your hands dirty or don't play, GRG.
    "Sides" are for dipshits. I'm for whoever is going to get shit done. Finger pointing seems to be more your jam.
    Didn't you just point the finger at Conservatives for not fixing the policing problems in Blue cities?

Why, yes you did.

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere.
    Dazzler level bull sh*t. The force is strong with this one.
    You appear to have picked a "side." If Conservatives would stop fighting their cultural wars they could fix this problem.
    I do remember when conservatives demanded that government employees have the right to a union, particularly key parts like schools and police.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

If you resist arrest, bad things can happen. It doesn't mean anyone deserved to die. But don't put the game in the ref's hands after committing a technical
    Sounds like something a selective statist would say. Your centrist credentials are as legit as Mello's.
    Routine traffic stops are not the kind of "big government intrusions" conservatives and constitutionalists are worried about.

You might google a bit about the 4th Amendment to up your game and reach the adult leagues someday.
    A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake that is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    Yes, yes it's the Conservatives who are engaging in a culture war. I have an idea on what we can do about incompetent policing. Lets defund them, and lets attack them and lets drive out the good cops so that we have to select more incompetent female cops and diversity quotas.
    Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere. But crying about msnbc is a lot easier. Can't fault you too much for taking the low hanging fruit.
    What's this check-down, behind the line of scrimmage passing, weak-ass bullshit? It's up to the other side to fix everything themselves so you can be happy?

"Sides" are for dipshits. I'm for whoever is going to get shit done. Finger pointing seems to be more your jam.
    Look you fucking twat, you started the bullshit about "centrist credentials" then proceeded to go anti-cop/pro Maxine Waters, so go fuck yourself with your "finger pointing" bullshit, ya woke little pansy.
  • Options
    And every fucking parent gives their young sons "the talk" whether black, white, asian or hispanic.

But not the NATIVE AMERICANS. They just teach their young to hate the evil white devils.

And I'm fine with that.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There aren't conservatives in Seattle, Portland, San Fransicko, Seattle, Eugene, LA, and basically the whole west coast, and now there aren't any in Tucson as far as mayor or city clowncil. So you can't blame them @GreenRiverGatorz. It's that simple.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Didn't you just point the finger at Conservatives for not fixing the policing problems in Blue cities?

Why, yes you did.

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere.
    What kind of gotcha is this? I've been pretty clear that neither "side" is going to do jack shit. And anyone aligning themselves with either "side" is a dipshit. Take yourself, exhibit/dipshit A.
  • Options

There aren't conservatives in Seattle, Portland, San Fransicko, Seattle, Eugene, LA, and basically the whole west coast, and now there aren't any in Tucson as far as mayor or city clowncil. So you can't blame them @GreenRiverGatorz. It's that simple.

I don't see meaningful police reform being seriously pushed in any material number of municipalities, regardless of who's in charge.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

There you go again picking a side and fighting the cultural war.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why, yes you did.

What kind of gotcha is this? I've been pretty clear that neither "side" is going to do jack shit. And anyone aligning themselves with either "side" is a dipshit. Take yourself, exhibit/dipshit A.
    Christ. You're delusional if you think you're the least bit objective or impartial. Nice attempt, but at least Mello is transparent about his fence-shitting.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why, yes you did.

Yeah, the "smart" guy who thinks Conservatives have any influence or power at all in how Police Departments in Blue cities are run is the guy we need to listen to, because he is smart!!!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm still upset with conservatives for passing Obamacare
  • Options

I don't see meaningful police reform being seriously pushed in any material number of municipalities, regardless of who's in charge.
    Perhaps because the truth that's kicking you in your thick skull is that its not needed in most places just because of a handful of excessive force events in the entire country in any given year against suspects who are ALWAYS RESISTING.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why, yes you did.

Christ. You're delusional if you think you're the least bit objective or impartial. Nice attempt, but at least Mello is transparent about his fence-shitting.
    GRG and leftards don't seem to understand the election process in blue cities or states. They do love the institutional white racism they vote for.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why, yes you did.

GRG and leftards don't seem to understand the election process in blue cities or states. They do love the institutional white racism they vote for.
    Oh GRG is no leftard, he just hates people who pick sides and who don't blame Conservatives from the problems in Rat run cities.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Dimocrats used to be reasonable once upon a time
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

Oh GRG is no Democrat, he mostly agrees with you, you're just to partisan and blinded to realize it. Besides, nether side is going to do anything because the Conservatives are only interested in fighting their cultural war.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Oh GRG is no Democrat, he mostly agrees with you, you're just to partisan and blinded to realize it. Besides, nether side is going to do anything because the Conservatives are only interested in fighting their cultural war.
    You were actually pretty close on this one
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You were actually pretty close on this one
    Yes, yes because pushing trannie rights and CRT in our schools isn't part of a cultural war, opposing them is what's part of the cultural war.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    @GreenRiverGatorz can I see some stats that support the argument that there’s an epidemic of police shooting black men with firearms when they meant to deploy their taser?

Because this is literally the first time I’ve ever heard of this happening.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

@GreenRiverGatorz can I see some stats that support the argument that there’s an epidemic of police shooting black men with firearms when they meant to deploy their taser?

I didn't make that claim. I said police mistakes, particularly fatal ones, are all too common in this country.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

thechatch said:

I didn't make that claim. I said police mistakes, particularly fatal ones, are all too common in this country.
    Bullshit. The amount of fatal instances compared to interactions is tiny, infinitesimal.

When you are a thug, have an illegal handgun and you evade police and don't show up for court and then try to resist arrest, your odds go up exponentially.

The police officer needs to be shown the door. The parents of the kid who is in trouble all the time, owns illegal firearms, is involved with a counterfeit operation, etc need to be sterilized.