Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's worse? The fact that all black parents have to give their kids the "talk."

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

If you resist arrest, bad things can happen. It doesn't mean anyone deserved to die. But don't put the game in the ref's hands after committing a technical
    Sounds like something a selective statist would say. Your centrist credentials are as legit as Mello's.
    Routine traffic stops are not the kind of "big government intrusions" conservatives and constitutionalists are worried about.

You might google a bit about the 4th Amendment to up your game and reach the adult leagues someday.
    A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    The woketards voices are far too loud and driving horrible policies up and down the west coast. There's no resistance to this in Seattle, for example. It can't be only up to conservatives to do something about it. Jon Talton is the only person writing for the Seattle Times that even touches on this. I don't know if it's TDS or sheep mentality, but I don't see any sane liberal voices standing up to the defund crowd or the insane people like Pete Holmes or Chesa Boudin.
    Seattle is FUBAR. Danny Westneat would probably qualify as a sane liberal voice, but it doesn't make a difference either way.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

If you resist arrest, bad things can happen. It doesn't mean anyone deserved to die. But don't put the game in the ref's hands after committing a technical
    Sounds like something a selective statist would say. Your centrist credentials are as legit as Mello's.
    I see you liked Dazzler's response to my post. Why is the leftwing media now all over this story when I thought is was just a Blacks Behaving Badly podcast?
    I've been pretty firmly on team "the media loves to deceptively emphasize minority deaths by police" for awhile now. I've also been firmly on team "Bob gets aroused when black people misbehave" for a similar period.

Both are able to coexist.
    Got it, so this is now getting wall to wall coverage by MSNBC because they're aroused over how black people misbehave.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I see you liked Dazzler's response to my post. Why is the leftwing media now all over this story when I thought is was just a Blacks Behaving Badly podcast?
    I've been pretty firmly on team "the media loves to deceptively emphasize minority deaths by police" for awhile now. I've also been firmly on team "Bob gets aroused when black people misbehave" for a similar period.

Got it, so the is now getting wall to wall coverage by MSNBC because they're aroused over how black people misbehave.
    Exactly. You're both guilty of it, you just climax differently.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2021

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Routine traffic stops are not the kind of "big government intrusions" conservatives and constitutionalists are worried about.

You might google a bit about the 4th Amendment to up your game and reach the adult leagues someday.
    A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    The woketards voices are far too loud and driving horrible policies up and down the west coast. There's no resistance to this in Seattle, for example. It can't be only up to conservatives to do something about it. Jon Talton is the only person writing for the Seattle Times that even touches on this. I don't know if it's TDS or sheep mentality, but I don't see any sane liberal voices standing up to the defund crowd or the insane people like Pete Holmes or Chesa Boudin.
    Seattle is FUBAR. Danny Westneat would probably qualify as a sane liberal voice, but it doesn't make a difference either way.
    Danny understands the rules of the game and what it takes to keep a job at the Times these days. He's got a few extra feet on his editorial leash, but not that many, and he's not dumb enough to be taken down by the usual ship of fools in this dreadful shithole city.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake that is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    Yes, yes it's the Conservatives who are engaging in a culture war. I have an idea on what we can do about incompetent policing. Lets defund them, and lets attack them and lets drive out the good cops so that we have to select more incompetent female cops and diversity quotas.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

A police officer incompetently shooting someone to death when she intended to use a taser is the kind of police mistake that is all too common in this country. "Conservatives and constitutionalists" are too absorbed by their culture war with woketards to do something about it.
    Yes, yes it's the Conservatives who are engaging in a culture war. I have an idea on what we can do about incompetent policing. Lets defund them, and lets attack them and lets drive out the good cops so that we have to select more incompetent female cops and diversity quotas.
    Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere. But crying about msnbc is a lot easier. Can't fault you too much for taking the low hanging fruit.
  • Options
    GRG's point of the "epidemic of police violence against blacks" was stupid, as was his arguments supporting and defending that proposition.

That said, I'm going to stop beating the dead horse of how dumb that was and spare GRG further crow feathers.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere. But crying about msnbc is a lot easier. Can't fault you too much for taking the low hanging fruit.
    What's wrong with Conservatives!?!!!! They should just take over the policing powers in these liberal cities. How you can try and blame Conservative for this if fucking ridiculous. Funny how some fools think that doing their "pox on both their houses" act makes them seem thoughtful and intelligent when in most cases it makes you look fucking stupid.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What's this check-down, behind the line of scrimmage passing, weak-ass bullshit? It's up to the other side to fix everything themselves so you can be happy?

Get your hands dirty or don't play, GRG.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

What's this check-down, behind the line of scrimmage passing, weak-ass bullshit? It's up to the other side to fix everything themselves so you can be happy?

It's Conservatives fault that they don't run liberal cities and have a say over their police departments. What's wrong with those fucking conservatives!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

He votes for this sh*t, then blames conservatives. Geezus.
    Check-downs on 3rd down that go for 2 yards when you need 4 are the tiniest, but most obvious, white flag.

Might as well punt on 3rd down.

And @PurpleThrobber hasn't even walked up the safety yet.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Got it, so the is now getting wall to wall coverage by MSNBC because they're aroused over how black people misbehave.
    Exactly. You're both guilty of it, you just climax differently.
    And ultimately it's conservatives fault for not fixing it. I'm getting a better sense on just what kind of fucking hack you really are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

GRG's point of the "epidemic of police violence against blacks" was stupid, as was his arguments supporting and defending that proposition.

That said, I'm going to stop beating the dead horse of how dumb that was and spare GRG further crow feathers.

Continue beating it, sometimes foolish people never really learn their lesson until you repeatedly rub their nose in their own stupidity.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,564
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is the second time I have heard of a gun being pulled in lieu of a taser. The other one was in Tulsa and was a 'citizen cop by night' event.

The batman belt needs to be voice activated for the appropriate selection of approved control devices (VASACD)
    The cop yells Baton and voila, the Baton is ready to grab. Taser! Stat! and the taser is ready.

If that were available two black men would be alive today at the hands of the police. and they would have just arrested them in a peaceful manner
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    LebamDawg said:

This is the second time I have heard of a gun being pulled in lieu of a taser. The other one was in Tulsa and was a 'citizen cop by night' event.

The batman belt needs to be voice activated for the appropriate selection of approved control devices (VASACD)
    The cop yells Baton and voila, the Baton is ready to grab. Taser! Stat! and the taser is ready.

If that were available two black men would be alive today at the hands of the police. and they would have just arrested them in a peaceful manner

The BART cop who shot Oscar Grant was another.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"Sides" are for dipshits. I'm for whoever is going to get shit done. Finger pointing seems to be more your jam.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

"Sides" are for dipshits. I'm for whoever is going to get shit done. Finger pointing seems to be more your jam.
    Didn't you just point the finger at Conservatives for not fixing the policing problems in Blue cities?

Why, yes you did.

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Didn't you just point the finger at Conservatives for not fixing the policing problems in Blue cities?

Why, yes you did.

Exactly, the leftist playbook for police reform is pants on head stupid. If conservatives helped push for actual pragmatic reform, starting with untangling police union influence, we could actually get somewhere.
    Dazzler level bull sh*t. The force is strong with this one.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Why, yes you did.

Dazzler level bull sh*t. The force is strong with this one.
    You appear to have picked a "side." If Conservatives would stop fighting their cultural wars they could fix this problem.