Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's worse? The fact that all black parents have to give their kids the "talk."

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Or the fact that none of them seem to have listened to their parents? Pretty fucked up police work as well. She thought she was shooting him with a taser. Once again, bad shit happens when you resist arrest.

https://youtu.be/bYVtxReFeyM

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Please subscribe to blob's Blacks Behaving Badly podcast.

'Cuz his racial obsessions are totally normal, of course.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Yes, because this story isn't in the news right now and has no national implications. Fuck off Dazzler. There was rioting and looting last night in Minneapolis because of this shooting. It impacted the Floyd trial today.

Cuz ignoring stories that make my team look bad is totally normal.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Harry, you’re a horrible shot!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Always funny to read the messages of the "I have to be armed to the teeth to protect me from government overreach" crowd when they're explaining that you deserve what you get if you resist arrest.

Always funny to see the Dazzler fuck a little strawman ass when no one here said what he claims they said. Would you say resisting arrest is a good idea or a bad idea Dazzler?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Btw, why the fuck are you even talking about this case Dazzler? This is just a black people behaving badly podcast.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    He was pulled over for having an air freshener!!!!

Another upstanding citizen for team Dazzler.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

Racial obsessions? It's your side that made race the daily narrative after the Russian Collusion Hoax went down the shitter. It's all by design, dumbfuck.

You and your buddies at the NYT and WAPO, mimicked locally by the Seattle Times, can't publish a single day's news without a race story on the front page.

Who's obsessed with race? The Lefty Woke Libs like you, puke face.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188

Women shouldn't be cops

Or comedians
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Always funny to see the Dazzler fuck a little strawman ass when no one here said what he claims they said. Would you say resisting arrest is a good idea or a bad idea Dazzler?
    The dazzler apparently thinks you have a constitutional right to avoid arrest. Each criminal should determine whether he wants to go to jail or not. Just inform the police officer and then carry on. No enforcement of arrest warrants would be the best thing for the community. Everyone would then feel safe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Or the fact that none of them seem to have listened to their parents? Pretty fucked up police work as well. She thought she was shooting him with a taser. Once again, bad shit happens when you resist arrest.

I'm pretty sure every competent parent, black or white have had the talk with their kids. Mine clearly knew what would happen if they were resisting arrest and I got the call.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2021
    There goes my hero, watch him as he goes. His, I'm sure wonderful mother, claims he was pulled over because he had an air freshener hanging from his rear view mirror.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/04/shit-i-shot-him.php

Andy Ngô
    @MrAndyNgo
    ·
    8h
    Latest #BLM violence near Minneapolis sparked by police shooting of #DaunteWright. He was wanted on a warrant when he attempted to flee by car. He was shot & drove a distance before crashing into others. His FB is filled w/him flashing gang signs, using drugs & showing off cash.

Wright had been charged with illegally carrying a weapon and with, on that occasion also, fleeing a police officer [sensing a pattern here]. He failed to appear for a hearing on April 2.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Racial obsessions? It's your side that made race the daily narrative after the Russian Collusion Hoax went down the shitter. It's all by design, dumbfuck.

You and your buddies at the NYT and WAPO, mimicked locally by the Seattle Times, can't publish a single day's news without a race story on the front page.

Who's obsessed with race? The Lefty Woke Libs like you, puke face.
    You can't respond or counter their narrative that this country is a racist shithole and that anything bad that happens to black people is due to systemic white racism, and if you do or if you even try, well you guessed it, you're a racist.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

The dazzler apparently thinks you have a constitutional right to avoid arrest. Each criminal should determine whether he wants to go to jail or not. Just inform the police officer and then carry on. No enforcement of arrest warrants would be the best thing for the community. Everyone would then feel safe.
    Yes, it's right there in the Constitution but the right only applies to black people. If you're white and you resist arrest and you get beat on or killed no one gives a fuck.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I'm pretty sure every competent parent, black or white have had the talk with their kids. Mine clearly knew what would happen if they were resisting arrest and I got the call.
    But we were told by no less an authority on racism than Michelle Obama that the "talk" is something only black parents have to have with their children.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And yet four months later we still don't know the name of the police officer that shot the woman on Jan 6th.