Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The clear frontrunner for me

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The majority of republicans still don’t think same sex marriage should be recognized by law as valid. “Nobody cares”.

Government should not even be in the religious marriage business. The government should only do legal unions. and any kind, men, women, foursomes, twelvesomes, corporations joining with other corporations, - who cares, make money off it.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Hey @TheKobeStopper: The growing number of de-transitioners that number in the thousands called;

They'd like their uteri back.

Keep affirming dangerous and obscene medical quackery to pump your progressive bona fides.

Dipshit.

Please do not breed.

The gay conversion therapy camps called and they want their schtick back.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your attempts to rewrite herstory so that Trump was a giant slayer, for defeating a candidate with a 33/55% favorable/unfavorable rating, are laughable.

Right wingers obsessing over useless shit isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. Enjoy being outraged over trans rights for the next four years.

Trans "rights" are outrageous to most people, except spineless fags like you.
    Look how easy that was.
    I think you misunserstand how much latinos do not enjoy the woke bullshit.

I'm currently dating a latina chick and her dad is like super hardcore ...

I can't help it I love hanging out with the guy.
    In 2008 Hispanic support for gay marriage was 38% and I heard all about how the republicans were going to use this to flip Latinos who really were conservatives at heart. Today their support for gay marriage is at 61%.

25% of Hispanics are millennials, 38% are gen z. Good luck winning that vote running on “anti woke”.
    The concept of 'all men are created equal' isn't woke, you dumb ass. The concept of judging one on the content of one's character isn't woke, dipshit.

NOGAF about who people are married to, whether they dick/lick a member of their own sex. They don't give a single fuck about if they want to dress up in heels and prance around their living room dancing to show tunes.

What they DO give a fuck about is granting elevated status or protections because they belt out "Oklahoma" in their underwear.

Why can't you get this through your thick head? Your stats just show that people want others to live and let live. This is called liberty. The want the same playing field and then make their own opportunity. They don't want to pay for other's dumb ass choices and fuckery.

You promote authoritarianism and identify politics daily. Own it.

The majority of republicans still don’t think same sex marriage should be recognized by law as valid. “Nobody cares”.

I take comfort in knowing in 10 years you’ll be saying the same thing about trans people. Nogaf as you will have moved on to some other disadvantaged group to pick on. That’s what you do, that’s all you have.
    It’s strange to consider an individual can freely move from a so-called disadvantaged group (women) to an advantaged one (men), and still be considered disadvantaged.
    Joining forces with their Oppressors!

That was my first exclamation when my son came home from the first day of HS last year and said the number of trannies had exploded over the summer, and 99% were girls wanting to be men.

Kind of fucked "The Patriarchy" Narrative, which mysteriously and silently disappeared from the lexicon a couple years back.
  • Options

Your attempts to rewrite herstory so that Trump was a giant slayer, for defeating a candidate with a 33/55% favorable/unfavorable rating, are laughable.

Right wingers obsessing over useless shit isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. Enjoy being outraged over trans rights for the next four years.

Look how easy that was.

In 2008 Hispanic support for gay marriage was 38% and I heard all about how the republicans were going to use this to flip Latinos who really were conservatives at heart. Today their support for gay marriage is at 61%.

25% of Hispanics are millennials, 38% are gen z. Good luck winning that vote running on “anti woke”.
    The concept of 'all men are created equal' isn't woke, you dumb ass. The concept of judging one on the content of one's character isn't woke, dipshit.

NOGAF about who people are married to, whether they dick/lick a member of their own sex. They don't give a single fuck about if they want to dress up in heels and prance around their living room dancing to show tunes.

What they DO give a fuck about is granting elevated status or protections because they belt out "Oklahoma" in their underwear.

Why can't you get this through your thick head? Your stats just show that people want others to live and let live. This is called liberty. The want the same playing field and then make their own opportunity. They don't want to pay for other's dumb ass choices and fuckery.

I take comfort in knowing in 10 years you’ll be saying the same thing about trans people. Nogaf as you will have moved on to some other disadvantaged group to pick on. That’s what you do, that’s all you have.
    Ten years from now I'll be saying that chemical castration of kids is child abuse and that men shouldn't be playing women's sports. I could give a sh*t if you want to cut off your dick and be a Thailand tranny. I just don't want to pay for it.
    Well, yeah, you’re an awful human being. Throbber at least adjusts his morality when society decides his current views are monstrous.
  • Options

Hey @TheKobeStopper: The growing number of de-transitioners that number in the thousands called;

They'd like their uteri back.

Keep affirming dangerous and obscene medical quackery to pump your progressive bona fides.

Dipshit.

Please do not breed.

The gay conversion therapy camps called and they want their schtick back.
    Still conflating homosexuality with transgenderism, I see.

Plumbing the depths of stupidity again, @TheKobeStopper.

Newsflash: Gays and Trannies aren't the same, dummy.
  • Options
    I’m old enough to remember when you used all the same attacks on gay people that you now use on trans people.

I was born at night but it wasn’t last night.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I’m old enough to remember when you used all the same attacks on gay people that you now use on trans people.

One thing that still amazes me is that most leftards like the Slobberer have this weird view of what conservatives think. I don't know anyone that thinks being gay should be illegal. I know people who think it is immoral (I don't care). I know people who don't support gay marriage (I don't care) and I know people that don't think gay marriage is a constitutional right (it isn't). I'm not sure that thinking that having sex with multiple partners at a rest stop is not a good thing is an attack on gay people. When you have to lie about something to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.
  • Options

One thing that still amazes me is that most leftards like the Slobberer have this weird view of what conservatives think. I don't know anyone that thinks being gay should be illegal. I know people who think it is immoral (I don't care). I know people who don't support gay marriage (I don't care) and I know people that don't think gay marriage is a constitutional right (it isn't). I'm not sure that thinking that having sex with multiple partners at a rest stop is not a good thing is an attack on gay people. When you have to lie about something to make your point, maybe you don't have a point.
    I’m sorry, are you saying you think being trans should be illegal?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I’m sorry, are you saying you think being trans should be illegal?
    Only if you are a moron.
  • Options
    Ok, well that’s good.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Ok, well that’s good.

Realizing you have limitations is the first step toward adulthood. Congrats.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Look how easy that was.

Nobody cares.

You're the disadvantaged group. Lacking common sense and any real world perspective. So, yes.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A divisive and chilling effect on the First Amendment

Democracy dies in darkness
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Disagree.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Pretty sure the Slobberer was whelped.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Look how easy that was.

What is marriage in the first place?

I’d be willing to bet that those that oppose same sex marriage largely feel that way for religious reasons

Legally, what’s the benefit to marriage? Healthcare access on spouse plan? Estate planning?

As others have mentioned, vast majority of Americans are on the side of individual Liberty, you do you, and want everybody to have the same rights and accesses as the next person. Where it gets messy is the separation of government and religion.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Tequilla said:

Look how easy that was.

What is marriage in the first place?

I’d be willing to bet that those that oppose same sex marriage largely feel that way for religious reasons

Legally, what’s the benefit to marriage? Healthcare access on spouse plan? Estate planning?

As others have mentioned, vast majority of Americans are on the side of individual Liberty, you do you, and want everybody to have the same rights and accesses as the next person. Where it gets messy is the separation of government and religion.
    I wish I never got married. I now have a lot less money and a worse handicap.
    Quite some time ago I asked our gay office manager why he wanted to get married and risk half his shit like us straight morons

He said no fucking way would he ever get married

Had a mate and was an ordained minister

I've been around gays since the 80s. Designers you know. Kids today think all this shit is new

It isn't