Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The clear frontrunner for me

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    #mynoem or bust
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The only republican that could win a national election hasn't left the Democratic Party yet
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Pence is a more conservative Romney...he doesn't have the backbone to win an election. He's a fool if he thinks he can get elected nationally.

I tend to fall into the category of anybody that thinks they can run should run ...

But by and large I’d agree that Pence isn’t electable in a national election

That doesn’t mean there isn’t a niche for him to have influence
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,207
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There will be 16 or so GOP running again

You know what that means
  • Options
    edited April 2021

You know what that means

Noem

We can't pass up the opportunity to get a woman pres before the sexist left does

Has there ever been a party more against female advancement and breaking the glass ceiling. Sad really.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You know what that means

Noem

We can't pass up the opportunity to get a woman pres before the sexist left does

Has there ever been a party more against female advancement and breaking the glass ceiling. Sad really.
    Dems won't run a white woman again. They can't. They're painted into the alphabet corner.

Reps could scoop up a Presidency easily with #MyKristi.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,349
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

bi and large describes Stacy Abrahams

I can't unsee what you wrote!
  • Options
    edited April 2021

You know what that means

Noem

Dems won't run a white woman again. They can't. They're painted into the alphabet corner.

This is actually true. Without trump as the enemy they have to give into the vocal left. And we know harris has the likeability of a cockroach.

Now of course they could actually pass policy that helps people and win in a landslide.

But we know quite well they are just the opposite side of the same coin and don't really want to.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You know what that means

Noem

Noem or someone like her. I don't think Trump runs but a huge field hurts the establishment candidates

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You know what that means

Noem

Noem or someone like her. I don't think Trump runs but a huge field hurts the establishment candidates

There is no way the GOP rank and file nominate an establishment candidate.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

Well politicians are notorious shitheads.

But yeah. Losing the suburban woman vote was pretty much the deciding factor.

They need to pivot hard and get that

I actually think the gop should pivot towards blue collar, asians, and latinos.

Because non of those folk care about woke shit. They tend to be the losers of that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,155
    It’s not over for #mytulsi
  • Options

I can't beat it anymore to her. Too old.
  • Options

I can't beat it anymore to her. Too old.
    Cougars do most of the work. And bring you a drink afterward.

Crazy to foreclose such opportunities.
  • Options

You know what that means

Noem

This is actually true. Without trump as the enemy they have to give into the vocal left. And we know harris has the likeability of a cockroach.

Now of course they could actually pass policy that helps people and win in a landslide.

But we know quite well they are just the opposite side of the same coin and don't really want to.

As long as Dems continue to presume all black and brown votes are automatically theirs, they will lose votes to Reps, who realize many immigrants and blacks are deeply conservative, anti-trans, and pro-nuclear family.

Dems, you see, aren't very thoughtful or smart. But they are racist AF.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    David Duke is tan, rested and ready. Not THAT tan though.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

You know what that means

Noem

As long as Dems continue to presume all black and brown votes are automatically theirs, they will lose votes to Reps, who realize many immigrants and blacks are deeply conservative, anti-trans, and pro-nuclear family.

I think in like 30 years well look back and realize that the Dems biggest mistake was trying to be the woke party and have latinos in the mix.

I would be very surprised if california doesn't flip. Although to be fair the gop will have to change too.

I do think they are more savvy as a policital party. Trump shook them up but they were pushing bush and his latina wife and rubio and all that crap.

There are roughly zero latino people that give a fuck about black people and their problems.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,155

You know what that means

Noem

I think in like 30 years well look back and realize that the Dems biggest mistake was trying to be the woke party and have latinos in the mix.

I would be very surprised if california doesn't flip. Although to be fair the gop will have to change too.

I do think they are more savvy as a policital party. Trump shook them up but they were pushing bush and his latina wife and rubio and all that crap.

There are roughly zero latino people that give a fuck about black people and their problems.
    AOC is just play acting?!?

You don’t say.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

Well politicians are notorious shitheads.

But yeah. Losing the suburban woman vote was pretty much the deciding factor.

They need to pivot hard and get that

I actually think the gop should pivot towards blue collar, asians, and latinos.

Because non of those folk care about woke shit. They tend to be the losers of that.
    The GOP did that

And it worked in 16