Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The clear frontrunner for me

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

There will be 16 or so GOP running again

You know what that means

Noem

We can't pass up the opportunity to get a woman pres before the sexist left does

Has there ever been a party more against female advancement and breaking the glass ceiling. Sad really.
    Noem or someone like her. I don't think Trump runs but a huge field hurts the establishment candidates

There is no way the GOP rank and file nominate an establishment candidate.
    Well politicians are notorious shitheads.

But yeah. Losing the suburban woman vote was pretty much the deciding factor.

They need to pivot hard and get that

I actually think the gop should pivot towards blue collar, asians, and latinos.

Because non of those folk care about woke shit. They tend to be the losers of that.
    The GOP did that

And it worked in 16
    I assure you the Hillary Clinton “I’m just like that guy but worse” strategy is a loser. You won’t even beat Kamala with that shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,071
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

We can't pass up the opportunity to get a woman pres before the sexist left does

Has there ever been a party more against female advancement and breaking the glass ceiling. Sad really.
    Noem or someone like her. I don't think Trump runs but a huge field hurts the establishment candidates

Because non of those folk care about woke shit. They tend to be the losers of that.
    The GOP did that

And it worked in 16
    I assure you the Hillary Clinton “I’m just like that guy but worse” strategy is a loser. You won’t even beat Kamala with that shit.
    Disagree

You don't have a problem with a corrupt dementia patient with a career of racist crap because you think you can get what you want

Hillary was a much better candidate than Biden.

Getting the GOP to obsess over useless shit was nice. They fall for the narrative every time

Fucking idiots will lose to Harris because they are idiots

They failed the test and deserve to lose
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

The GOP did that

And it worked in 16
    Kamala got blown out by her own party in the primaries even though she was being pushed hard early

I’d love to see Kamala go through 3 very public debates on policy against a worthy opponent ... my bet is that she’d get exposed hard
  • Options
    Your attempts to rewrite herstory so that Trump was a giant slayer, for defeating a candidate with a 33/55% favorable/unfavorable rating, are laughable.

Right wingers obsessing over useless shit isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. Enjoy being outraged over trans rights for the next four years.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your attempts to rewrite herstory so that Trump was a giant slayer, for defeating a candidate with a 33/55% favorable/unfavorable rating, are laughable.

Right wingers obsessing over useless shit isn’t a bug, it’s a feature. Enjoy being outraged over trans rights for the next four years.

Trans "rights" are outrageous to most people, except spineless fags like you.
  • Options

Look how easy that was.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Harisu, famous Korean trans:

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,632
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2021

Look how easy that was.
    I think you misunserstand how much latinos do not enjoy the woke bullshit.

I'm currently dating a latina chick and her dad is like super hardcore ...

I can't help it I love hanging out with the guy.
  • Options

Look how easy that was.

In 2008 Hispanic support for gay marriage was 38% and I heard all about how the republicans were going to use this to flip Latinos who really were conservatives at heart. Today their support for gay marriage is at 61%.

25% of Hispanics are millennials, 38% are gen z. Good luck winning that vote running on “anti woke”.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,078
    edited April 2021

Look how easy that was.

In 2008 Hispanic support for gay marriage was 38% and I heard all about how the republicans were going to use this to flip Latinos who really were conservatives at heart. Today their support for gay marriage is at 61%.

25% of Hispanics are millennials, 38% are gen z. Good luck winning that vote running on “anti woke”.
    The concept of 'all men are created equal' isn't woke, you dumb ass. The concept of judging one on the content of one's character isn't woke, dipshit.

NOGAF about who people are married to, whether they dick/lick a member of their own sex. They don't give a single fuck about if they want to dress up in heels and prance around their living room dancing to show tunes.

What they DO give a fuck about is granting elevated status or protections because they belt out "Oklahoma" in their underwear.

Why can't you get this through your thick head? Your stats just show that people want others to live and let live. This is called liberty. The want the same playing field and then make their own opportunity. They don't want to pay for other's dumb ass choices and fuckery.

You promote authoritarianism and identify politics daily. Own it.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,078
    Tequilla said:

SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

The GOP did that

And it worked in 16
    Kamala got blown out by her own party in the primaries even though she was being pushed hard early

I’d love to see Kamala go through 3 very public debates on policy against a worthy opponent ... my bet is that she’d get exposed hard
    She already did.

#mytulsi gutted her.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

And yet you think Biden has a mandate beating the worst guy in the history of the world that everyone hated

Trans rights are your thing

Jobs and the economy aren't useless but how would you know that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look how easy that was.
    Look we passed laws to let dudes play girl's sports to own the right!!!!

Serious fucking issue
  • Options

Look how easy that was.
    Look we passed laws to let dudes play girl's sports to own the right!!!!

Serious fucking issue

SFGbob said:

You know what that means

Noem

The GOP did that

And it worked in 16
    Disagree

You don't have a problem with a corrupt dementia patient with a career of racist crap because you think you can get what you want

Hillary was a much better candidate than Biden.

Getting the GOP to obsess over useless shit was nice. They fall for the narrative every time

Fucking idiots will lose to Harris because they are idiots

They failed the test and deserve to lose
    Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options

Look how easy that was.

The concept of 'all men are created equal' isn't woke, you dumb ass. The concept of judging one on the content of one's character isn't woke, dipshit.

NOGAF about who people are married to, whether they dick/lick a member of their own sex. They don't give a single fuck about if they want to dress up in heels and prance around their living room dancing to show tunes.

What they DO give a fuck about is granting elevated status or protections because they belt out "Oklahoma" in their underwear.

Why can't you get this through your thick head? Your stats just show that people want others to live and let live. This is called liberty. The want the same playing field and then make their own opportunity. They don't want to pay for other's dumb ass choices and fuckery.

The majority of republicans still don’t think same sex marriage should be recognized by law as valid. “Nobody cares”.

I take comfort in knowing in 10 years you’ll be saying the same thing about trans people. Nogaf as you will have moved on to some other disadvantaged group to pick on. That’s what you do, that’s all you have.
  • Options
    @TheKobeStopper thinks trannys and gays are on the same spectrum. Go figure.

Believe the Science!
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Look how easy that was.

The majority of republicans still don’t think same sex marriage should be recognized by law as valid. “Nobody cares”.

I take comfort in knowing in 10 years you’ll be saying the same thing about trans people. Nogaf as you will have moved on to some other disadvantaged group to pick on. That’s what you do, that’s all you have.
    Ten years from now I'll be saying that chemical castration of kids is child abuse and that men shouldn't be playing women's sports. I could give a sh*t if you want to cut off your dick and be a Thailand tranny. I just don't want to pay for it.
  • Options
    Hey @TheKobeStopper: The growing number of de-transitioners that number in the thousands called;

They'd like their uteri back.

Keep affirming dangerous and obscene medical quackery to pump your progressive bona fides.

Dipshit.

Please do not breed.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Look how easy that was.

It’s strange to consider an individual can freely move from a so-called disadvantaged group (women) to an advantaged one (men), and still be considered disadvantaged.