Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris appreciation thread

124»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Just rewatched highlights from OSU, Zona, and Utah. Morris is a baller and a winner, and that was as a freshman. I can see why two other 4* QBs transferred away between him and Huard.

Ballers can hit throws 15+ yards downfield.

Here is a 30 yarder Morris threw to Otten in the Arizona game. Throw was right on the money.

It really helps when the guy catching the ball can hang on to it or even battle a defender for it.

That's a baller throw.
    It was fine, not trying to shit on the guy, but that was a routine 25 yard tight end seam. If your high school quarterback can't hit that, your team's probably not going anywhere.
    Browning couldn't throw that in 4 seasons.
    Don't be an idiot.
    Nein
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

Just rewatched highlights from OSU, Zona, and Utah. Morris is a baller and a winner, and that was as a freshman. I can see why two other 4* QBs transferred away between him and Huard.

He’s fine. Ballers don’t put up 0 pts in the 1st half back to back weeks. Ballers can hit throws 15+ yards downfield.

Winners don’t lose to Stanford and play like shit for an entire half.

We’ve never had a true baller or winner at QB in my lifetime. This is a doogman-esque take.
    Lolz. I still don't know where this comes from. If you had to list 10 things to bitch about from the Stanford game, I don't think QB play makes the list.
    But how is he a doog
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam

He’s fine. Ballers don’t put up 0 pts in the 1st half back to back weeks. Ballers can hit throws 15+ yards downfield.

Winners don’t lose to Stanford and play like shit for an entire half.

We’ve never had a true baller or winner at QB in my lifetime. This is a doogman-esque take.
    Lolz. I still don't know where this comes from. If you had to list 10 things to bitch about from the Stanford game, I don't think QB play makes the list.
    It would totally make my list. About 13 other players and three coaches would be on it, too.