Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris appreciation thread

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854

Just rewatched highlights from OSU, Zona, and Utah. Morris is a baller and a winner, and that was as a freshman. I can see why two other 4* QBs transferred away between him and Huard.

He’s fine. Ballers don’t put up 0 pts in the 1st half back to back weeks. Ballers can hit throws 15+ yards downfield.

Winners don’t lose to Stanford and play like shit for an entire half.

We’ve never had a true baller or winner at QB in my lifetime. This is a doogman-esque take.
    Youre a fucking DDY dick sucking doog. The worst kind of doog.

Case closed.
    I’m sorry that I want guys that are closer to the arm talent of a Justin Fields or a Trevor Lawrence than I do a Jake Browning. I’m truly sorry.
    I want an Eason arm
    Eason was good for what he had to deal with. He wasn’t great. Couldn’t process his reads and make checks like he should have though. Hopefully Huard can combine good arm talent + ability to process information.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,854
    edited March 2021

Quadruple post doog fucking loser

Ironic, this is coming from the guy dying on the Jake Browning with a pedo goatee hill.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

Ironic, this is coming from the guy dying on the Jake Browning with a pedo goatee hill.
    Snoopslices has been dooging hard since you were in grade school. You can't even imagine how ironic it is unless you've taken the time to revisit history from dawgman and the other sites that predated this one.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2021
    chuck said:

You are the king doog, and everyone else here sees it, yet you throw that word around more than the rest of the board combined.
    I am?

I guess accurately saying we will lose to Cal every year makes me a doog.

Doog
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam

What?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Gladstone said:

PSA:

It's OK to be pro-iSHIT and also admit that DyMo looked pretty lo damn good for a freshman (with JAG RBs + WRs with no hands save Bynum + without a spring ball + remote/questionable OC).

QB confidence should be at its highest since Browning pre-shoulder injury in 2016.

He was fine. I’m not going to suck a guy who can’t stretch the field off. He has limitations but it puts a cap on our offense as a whole. Like it did with Browning.
    at least half -- and that's generous-- of your posts include you sucking some guy off.

And that guy is DDY.
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925

Just rewatched highlights from OSU, Zona, and Utah. Morris is a baller and a winner, and that was as a freshman. I can see why two other 4* QBs transferred away between him and Huard.

Winners don’t lose to Stanford and play like shit for an entire half.

How much of the starting OL was out that game due to Covid? (Puka's fault)

That's what I thought.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,034

Ballers can hit throws 15+ yards downfield.

Here is a 30 yarder Morris threw to Otten in the Arizona game. Throw was right on the money.

It really helps when the guy catching the ball can hang on to it or even battle a defender for it.

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    I also recall a perfectly thrown deep ball that bounced right off McMillan’s hands.

Here is a 30 yarder Morris threw to Otten in the Arizona game. Throw was right on the money.

It really helps when the guy catching the ball can hang on to it or even battle a defender for it.

That's a baller throw.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,131

I also recall a perfectly thrown deep ball that bounced right off McMillan’s hands.

This thread needs a compilation of all the WR drops from last season. It was obscene
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

That's a baller throw.
    It was fine, not trying to shit on the guy, but that was a routine 25 yard tight end seam. If your high school quarterback can't hit that, your team's probably not going anywhere.
    Browning couldn't throw that in 4 seasons.
    Don't be an idiot. You can not like his game, but Browning was money on anything his arm could reach, and 25 yards was certainly that. First thing I thought to do when seeing people blowing Morris for that throw was post a dozen clips of Browning doing something similar, but then I remembered that I'm lazy.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited March 2021

haie said:

That's a baller throw.
    It was fine, not trying to shit on the guy, but that was a routine 25 yard tight end seam. If your high school quarterback can't hit that, your team's probably not going anywhere.
    Don't be an idiot. You can not like his game, but Browning was money on anything his arm could reach, and 25 yards was certainly that. First thing I thought to do when seeing people blowing Morris for that throw was post a dozen clips of Browning doing something similar, but then I remembered that I'm lazy.
    Lots of cocksuckers on this bored
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,786 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

haie said:

That's a baller throw.
    Lots of cocksuckers on this bored

That's a baller throw.
    Well at least the idiots saying Morris can't connect beyond 15 yards will have to make up new material.