Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bill Maher nails it

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

He's right in that we need to raise our kids really disciplined to compete with not just china but the rest of the world.

He's full of shit on a lot of topics but the overall message that we're getting softer and thereby shittier is a point both side of the aisle need to listen to.

Get kids off of video games and social media. Get them on math and research and writing and foundations. Get them back on sports to help work with other kids and lead kids.

We’re not gonna beat the chi Coms through tit for tat trade wars. Trump was right to sound the alarm, but we’re still basically in the same spot we were 4 years ago. We need to incentivize more STEM majors and invest in R&d at Cold War levels.
    Be easy to fund if the endless wars ended.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

haie said:

He's right in that we need to raise our kids really disciplined to compete with not just china but the rest of the world.

He's full of shit on a lot of topics but the overall message that we're getting softer and thereby shittier is a point both side of the aisle need to listen to.

Get kids off of video games and social media. Get them on math and research and writing and foundations. Get them back on sports to help work with other kids and lead kids.

I am all for it. But this is not the leftard agenda. Just free sh*t and obsequiousness. Pretty sure in 2021 some Karen or flea would call me in for having my kid mow the lawn.
    Hey, faggot. I can outfish, outhunt, and outshoot your dumb fucking ass any day of the week. And I don't need to eat prunes to take a shit. Fuck off, Duck faggot.
    You insult @dflea when you threaten his free shit.

As you'll notice, he craves attention and never stops bragging about his manliness.
    I haven't seen anything that resembles some degree of intelligence or manliness . I can fly fish and not be a sucker fish.
    Your haven't seen anything because your head is stuck in your ass, retard Duck fan fagging out a Husky site.

You can't catch a cold, either, faggot. You probably fish ditch pickles like that dumbfuck Mosster47 or whatever the fuck it was.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

I am all for it. But this is not the leftard agenda. Just free sh*t and obsequiousness. Pretty sure in 2021 some Karen or flea would call me in for having my kid mow the lawn.
    Hey, faggot. I can outfish, outhunt, and outshoot your dumb fucking ass any day of the week. And I don't need to eat prunes to take a shit. Fuck off, Duck faggot.

As you'll notice, he craves attention and never stops bragging about his manliness.
    I haven't seen anything that resembles some degree of intelligence or manliness . I can fly fish and not be a sucker fish.
    Your haven't seen anything because your head is stuck in your ass, retard Duck fan fagging out a Husky site.

You can't catch a cold, either, faggot. You probably fish ditch pickles like that dumbfuck Mosster47 or whatever the fuck it was.
    An ignore function would really improve this board.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

Sure would, Duck fag.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

We’re not gonna beat the chi Coms through tit for tat trade wars. Trump was right to sound the alarm, but we’re still basically in the same spot we were 4 years ago. We need to incentivize more STEM majors and invest in R&d at Cold War levels.
    Be easy to fund if the endless wars ended.

We’ve been in Korea for 71 years. We used to be able to afford endless wars and R & D.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

Sure would, Duck fag.
    I once made a browser extension that turned every user profile pic into HitlerGilby.jpg /nCSB
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

dflea said:

haie said:

Free shit?

You're the one that was raised sucking government tit, buttfuck,. Your parents cashed state checks and fed your useless ass with them. My folks payed the taxes that paid for your food, welfare case.

But go on.

Oh, and tell us about your four houses again, Mr, Humblebrag.
    I prefer to needle you and watch you explode, then meltdown, Reject.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,157
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

2022 will be special. Been closed a year and they're just now celebrating 30% completion of the contractor selection process.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

The kids are fine. I had a recent work project and a lot of the workers were 19 to their early 20’s. Most of the group were hardworking, funny guys and a lot of fun to work with.

I don’t think many, if any of them, were kids that did well in school or they wouldn’t be at this job, but they were all hard workers and not the lazy, entitled kids that older people seem to think kids are these days.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

haie said:

The kids are fine. I had a recent work project and a lot of the workers were 19 to their early 20’s. Most of the group were hardworking, funny guys and a lot of fun to work with.

I don’t think many, if any of them, were kids that did well in school or they wouldn’t be at this job, but they were all hard workers and not the lazy, entitled kids that older people seem to think kids are these days.
    The 'kids' aren't lazy or entitled. They put in the effort.

However, they also think they know everything and then sulk in the corner when they are corrected. Nobody ever got in their face or disciplined them growing up - orange slices and participation ribbons...everybody is special.

The ones that accept being coached hard will survive and thrive in these times. The rest will end up as baristas and blame the man.

See also why Bama wins nattys.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

There is an element of recent grads being humble and working very hard. I hired 3 of them out of California/Hawaii and have been impressed.

I just mean long term.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

haie said:

The 'kids' aren't lazy or entitled. They put in the effort.

However, they also think they know everything and then sulk in the corner when they are corrected. Nobody ever got in their face or disciplined them growing up - orange slices and participation ribbons...everybody is special.

The ones that accept being coached hard will survive and thrive in these times. The rest will end up as baristas and blame the man.

See also why Bama wins nattys.

Challenging their opinions or conclusions is now chargeable as an Assault.

I think. Seems like it, anyway.

Storytime: Last Summer a buddy of mine at a bar in E. WA told the gloomy waitress she'd probably earn better tips if she smiled once in awhile. She complained to her manager that my buddy was "harassing her at work." So we got a few more rounds from the other waitress, tipped her $50 and thanked her vocally and repeatedly as we were leaving.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We don't need any immigration for five years. I don't blame people for trying to come here. It's still illegal though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Maher has spent his entire adult life voting for the people who have help to create the problems he is now complaining about. It's not conservatives who have made it impossible to build things in this country. Maher had a choice in this last election between someone who was confronting China and someone who would sell out to China. Who did he vote for?

You can agree with someone about certain issues without being part of their political party. It is possible Bobby.
    I'm not even sure what this means. Of course you can agree with someone and not be part of their political party. I've never said anything to the contrary of that. But if you're bitching about abortion or affirmative action or trannies in girl sports and you're opposed to it, and you vote for Rats your politics and voting are incoherent.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Maher has spent his entire adult life voting for the people who have help to create the problems he is now complaining about. It's not conservatives who have made it impossible to build things in this country. Maher had a choice in this last election between someone who was confronting China and someone who would sell out to China. Who did he vote for?

You can agree with someone about certain issues without being part of their political party. It is possible Bobby.
    I'm not even sure what this means. Of course you can agree with someone and not be part of their political party. I've never said anything to the contrary of that. But if you're bitching about abortion or affirmative action or trannies in girl sports and you're opposed to it, and you vote for Rats your politics and voting are incoherent.
    Did you not just describe the fundamental elements of TDS? I think you did.