Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At what point does this country become not worth defending?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.
    Good to be old, I won't see it happen.

250+ years will be a good run.

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
    Or they overextended their empire and their war machine and didn’t have the resources to defend.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s pretty funny that the left kept fighting for America through a literal fascist in Trump and y’all ready to give up after two months of a milquetoast liberal.

Fighting for America meant rioting in the streets, and demanding that everyone else give you "free" shit. Who knew that going full Marxist = fighting for America.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I can't keep track of the petty arguments here. I need a depth chart for this shit too
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

It’s pretty funny that the left kept fighting for America through a literal fascist in Trump and y’all ready to give up after two months of a milquetoast liberal.

Fighting for America meant rioting in the streets, and demanding that everyone else give you "free" shit. Who knew that going full Marxist = fighting for America.

I can’t think of anything that says “fighting for America” more than protesting. I’m sorry you choose to focus and the very small percentage of people that used it as an opportunity to riot and loot.
  • Options

So the insurrectionists in the capital were heroes. Got it.

I don’t think this is an effective argument for anyone that didn’t vote for Trump. So if you guys want to continue bringing it up and reminding people that you tried to overthrow an election and comparing it to protesting police violence then have it.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There is zero chance you’re over 30 years old.
    He's north of 30
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

As long as we keep growing these, I'll keep fighting. Lauren's a little nutty, but she straps and the glasses, oooooh the glasses.

Bing search, "hot librarians," filters off. YKW

Lauren is the perfect Trump era Republican. She finally got her GED after someone told her that running for Congress without any kind of educational background was a bad idea.

Maybe she’ll be the VP running mate for 2028 Republican candidate Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2021

As long as we keep growing these, I'll keep fighting. Lauren's a little nutty, but she straps and the glasses, oooooh the glasses.

Lauren is the perfect Trump era Republican. She finally got her GED after someone told her that running for Congress without any kind of educational background was a bad idea.

Maybe she’ll be the VP running mate for 2028 Republican candidate Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

Those two women are hot and don’t have dicks. No wonder they frighten you, Stinkfist.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

She's a total weirdo nutjob and I wouldn't get within 50 feet over her. Unless I was doing a nutjob on her with a fake name.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

SFGbob said:

I can’t think of anything that says “fighting for America” more than protesting. I’m sorry you choose to focus and the very small percentage of people that used it as an opportunity to riot and loot.
    Yes, yes the looting and arson and pulling down of statutes and the murder and the mayhem were just "protesting" but Jan 6th, that was "insurrection."

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Z

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

I would actively try to talk a kid or grandson out of joining a woke Army. Rules of engagement in a "war"? Telling your kid to take a bullet then he can defend himself is the soi boy approach.

Sounds like an excuse for being gutless to me.
    Now this is fucking rich coming from the drive by Kunt who can't back up his fucking mouth on an anonymous message board.
    Awwww. Crybaby Gaybob has all day to waste in the Tug - why doesn't everyone spend their whole day and night here arguing with Gaybob?

lol

Fuck off, crybaby who doesn't think the US is worth defending. You're a sack of shit.
    Look at this midget Chickenhawk who supports more wars run his tiny mouth.
    Gutless pinko pansy ass pussy doesn't pick a 7-11. Shocking really.

Now everyone knows why your daughter is depressed. No man in the house. Stripper at the Acrop by age 17 - book it.
    The Acrop no longer exists
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2021

I don’t think this is an effective argument for anyone that didn’t vote for Trump. So if you guys want to continue bringing it up and reminding people that you tried to overthrow an election and comparing it to protesting police violence then have it.
    You "protested" the death of a guy who died due to a fentanyl overdose after he resisted arrest. And then you "protested" after a guy who had a felony sexual assault arrest warrant out for him tried to steal the car of the the woman who he sexually assaulted, with three kids in the car that he didn't have legal custody of, after he resisted arrest and refused to drop the knife he had in his hand and had been tazzed twice and was shot by the police.

If you don't like "police violence" I suggest you tell people not to break the law and then resist arrest.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Somebody stupid is calling people fascists again, with no idea what a fascist is.

Oh look! It's APAG. Shocking.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

I can’t think of anything that says “fighting for America” more than meaningless protesting. I’m sorry you choose to focus and the very large percentage of people that used it as an opportunity to riot and loot shit that didn't belong to them and they can't afford on an angry barista's income.
  • Options

She's a total weirdo nutjob and I wouldn't get within 50 feet over her. Unless I was doing a nutjob on her with a fake name.
    You're blowing it, big time. Crazy in the sack is what you want!

Just say no to padlocks and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Didn't vote for Trump in either election, and surely don't understand the insurrection folk's train of thought.

That said... @WestlinnDuck isn't making an argument, he's just using the EXACT same logic u are. Can u not see the irony in how u dismiss it when its not what u like?!?
  • Options

Didn't vote for Trump in either election, and surely don't understand the insurrection folk's train of thought.

That said... @WestlinnDuck isn't making an argument, he's just using the EXACT same logic u are. Can u not see the irony in how u dismiss it when its not what u like?!?
    I used to have this friend, a real moron, and he once said to me “one mans terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter”.

I understand what he’s doing, I don’t care. Bringing up January 6th is a loser. Oh no I’m in a logical chokehold that reminds people how Trump lied about the election being fraudulent and led his followers to attack the capitol. Help.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You're blowing it, big time. Crazy in the sack is what you want!

Just say no to padlocks and you'll be fine.
    My safeword is " @TheKobeStopper ".

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden voters are a threat to democracy