Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At what point does this country become not worth defending?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
I'm serious. We're destroying our currency. We are completely transforming the make up of the country through unchecked illegal immigration, our current government is selling out to the Chinese and the Iranians. Have we done anything to secure our supply chain of medical equipment because last I read we're still spending billions on Chinese manufactured medical equipment and drugs. Our culture is toxic garbage where 13 year old girls mindlessly sign along to some Wet ass pussy song. Our public schools are crap, and now states that have been fiscally responsible are being forced to bailout irresponsible states like Illinois and California.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,877
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    What year did Obama come into office?

Then
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I'm serious. We're destroying our currency. We are completely transforming the make up of the country through unchecked illegal immigration, our current government is selling out to the Chinese and the Iranians. Have we done anything to secure our supply chain of medical equipment because last I read we're still spending billions on Chinese manufactured medical equipment and drugs. Our culture is toxic garbage where 13 year old girls mindlessly sign along to some Wet ass pussy song. Our public schools are crap, and now states that have been fiscally responsible are being forced to bailout irresponsible states like Illinois and California.

My only answer is the one when I use on the FINANCE BOARD when I read that our economy is fucked: where else you gonna go? what else you gonna do?

You basically have no choice but to keep fighting the good fight. Even if you toss out all the voter fraud shit, the elections are close. The glass half full approach is to realize there are a lot of people who believe in conservative values and who believe in free markets and laissez-faire economic policy.

If you have kids, you keep plugging along.
    Sure, I can keep plugging but each year we have old Americans dying and being replaced with 3rd world immigrants most of which have little affinity to American free culture and vote democrat. Next we get millions of indoctrinated little sh*ts that graduate high school with no knowledge of science, math and economics who vote based on feelz.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    We? should only elect populist isolationist nationalist libertarians into office.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

My only answer is the one when I use on the FINANCE BOARD when I read that our economy is fucked: where else you gonna go? what else you gonna do?

You basically have no choice but to keep fighting the good fight. Even if you toss out all the voter fraud shit, the elections are close. The glass half full approach is to realize there are a lot of people who believe in conservative values and who believe in free markets and laissez-faire economic policy.

You take advantage of the opportunities given.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.
    Good to be old, I won't see it happen.

250+ years will be a good run.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

We? should only elect populist isolationist nationalist libertarians into office.

At least Beavermobile (RIP!) was funny. You’re just a bore and you have nothing at all to offer to a forum. You must be over 50 now?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
    Breaking down your typical Leftist boilerplate talking points.

1) DC is a military base now with a tyrant signing EOs at a record pace

2) $1400 one-time checks to the poorest of taxpayers while federal workers get 10x in the bill

3) Your President calling his own citizens “Neanderthals” because we don’t all want face diapers.

Thanks for showing Biden’s America in full, you Fraud.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I would be nice if we didn't elect people who think it's okay to sell out to our enemies and who aren't hell bent on bankrupting the country.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

What role did frauds who claimed they cared about fiscal discipline have in the fall?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

SFGbob said:

I agree with Creep we are working up to the plugging phase.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    edited March 2021

As long as we keep growing these, I'll keep fighting. Lauren's a little nutty, but she straps and the glasses, oooooh the glasses.

Bing search, "hot librarians," filters off. YKW
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Great response. I understand Bob's frustration but I don't see him, or the vast majority of conservatives, as the arrogant, ignorant and just rotten people that most democrats are. Despite fake news' attempt to portray conservatives as something they know themselves to be, conservatives don't want to change or kill you if you don't believe in God. Conservatives love females and believe they are born to compete amongst themselves not mentally deranged freaks who demand the world let them kick girls' asses in sports. Conservatives believe in real choice not a fake slogan that allows an inconvenient child to be murdered. Bob is right and the left has sponsored the systemic decline of morality in the United States and world for that matter. CC's advice and moral compass is much more gentle and kind than mine but he's right Bob. We don't ever concede and we never stop fighting evil because that's what it is Bob. Our time is just a single grain of sand in the beaches of time and this has happened before. If more people took the rationale approach CC is suggesting, we'd be in a better place. I'm fed up like you Bob and I tell people to their faces to get fucked because I have no more patience. I wish I did but I just don't. I respect those who deserve my respect and I help those who can't help themselves but I refuse to bow my knee to the government or anyone who believes it is an instrument for good.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

The middle class did better under Trump than any other administration in generations, you fucking moron.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

The enemy and change has always been from within.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

Great response. I understand Bob's frustration but I don't see him, or the vast majority of conservatives, as the arrogant, ignorant and just rotten people that most democrats are. Despite fake news' attempt to portray conservatives as something they know themselves to be, conservatives don't want to change or kill you if you don't believe in God. Conservatives love females and believe they are born to compete amongst themselves not mentally deranged freaks who demand the world let them kick girls' asses in sports. Conservatives believe in real choice not a fake slogan that allows an inconvenient child to be murdered. Bob is right and the left has sponsored the systemic decline of morality in the United States and world for that matter. CC's advice and moral compass is much more gentle and kind than mine but he's right Bob. We don't ever concede and we never stop fighting evil because that's what it is Bob. Our time is just a single grain of sand in the beaches of time and this has happened before. If more people took the rationale approach CC is suggesting, we'd be in a better place. I'm fed up like you Bob and I tell people to their faces to get fucked because I have no more patience. I wish I did but I just don't. I respect those who deserve my respect and I help those who can't help themselves but I refuse to bow my knee to the government or anyone who believes it is an instrument for good.
    I don’t believe in God, I admit it freely and without concern, and it’s literally never been an issue with “conservative” posters on any board I’ve frequented. I’ve been labeled a religious Jesus kook by Leftists on this board and every other one I’ve become a regular on, however.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

The middle class did better under Trump than any other administration in generations, you fucking moron.
    How so, Einstein?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

How so, Einstein?
    Tell us how you couldn't vote for Romney because he wasn't fiscally conservative enough for your taste but you voted for Biden Dazzler? Weird how you haven't said a word in opposition to the latest spending boondoggle your party just passed.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

Sounds like the democratic party to me. It's not conservatives trying to overthrow a Constitutional Republic.