Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At what point does this country become not worth defending?

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

dflea said:

I would actively try to talk a kid or grandson out of joining a woke Army. Rules of engagement in a "war"? Telling your kid to take a bullet then he can defend himself is the soi boy approach.

Sounds like an excuse for being gutless to me.
    Now this is fucking rich coming from the drive by Kunt who can't back up his fucking mouth on an anonymous message board.
    Awwww. Crybaby Gaybob has all day to waste in the Tug - why doesn't everyone spend their whole day and night here arguing with Gaybob?

lol

Fuck off, crybaby who doesn't think the US is worth defending. You're a sack of shit.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.
    Good to be old, I won't see it happen.

250+ years will be a good run.

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
    The middle class did better under Trump than any other administration in generations, you fucking moron.
    How so, Einstein?
    Dude we were finally getting to a place where workers had power vs employers.

But the Dems conspired with china to get back in power
    Middle class income gains in 2019 were at a decades high level. But the leftards don't care about the private sector middle class. Or inner city black kids.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Z
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

I would actively try to talk a kid or grandson out of joining a woke Army. Rules of engagement in a "war"? Telling your kid to take a bullet then he can defend himself is the soi boy approach.

Now this is fucking rich coming from the drive by Kunt who can't back up his fucking mouth on an anonymous message board.
    Awwww. Crybaby Gaybob has all day to waste in the Tug - why doesn't everyone spend their whole day and night here arguing with Gaybob?

lol

Fuck off, crybaby who doesn't think the US is worth defending. You're a sack of shit.
    Look at this midget Chickenhawk who supports more wars run his tiny mouth.
  • Options

Z

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

lol

Gutless pinko pansy ass pussy doesn't pick a 7-11. Shocking really.

Now everyone knows why your daughter is depressed. No man in the house. Stripper at the Acrop by age 17 - book it.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I still like the us. What am I gonna do? Become 120 pounds and start smoking every day in europe?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I still like the us. What am I gonna do? Become 120 pounds and start smoking every day in europe?

Go for 125 lbs and then go total flea.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    dflea said:

Z

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

lol

Now everyone knows why your daughter is depressed. No man in the house. Stripper at the Acrop by age 17 - book it.
    She’d still be more successful than you, pissant.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Go for 125 lbs and then go total flea.

As long as there are still tight hotties in the warmer areas of the us I'm a happy camper.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    It’s pretty funny that the left kept fighting for America through a literal fascist in Trump and y’all ready to give up after two months of a milquetoast liberal.
  • Options

It’s pretty funny that the left kept fighting for America through a literal fascist in Trump and y’all ready to give up after two months of a milquetoast liberal.

There is zero chance you’re over 30 years old.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yeah Trump made DC a no go zone with walls and razor wire.

Not.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You are a complete fucking moron. Or a really shitty troll. Possibly abundance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

You are a complete fucking moron. Or a really shitty troll. Possibly Definitely abundance.
  • Options

dflea said:

Z

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

lol

You should melt down and send about 4 more PM's my way. I don't know why you'd drag your children into the Tug if you got so hunched up about the subject.

Anyway - you seemed upset. Maybe the counselor could get the two of you in at the same time this week?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fighting for America, please.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Z

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

lol

You should melt down and send about 4 more PM's my way. I don't know why you'd drag your children into the Tug if you got so hunched up about the subject.

Anyway - you seemed upset. Maybe the counselor could get the two of you in at the same time this week?
    I’ll fuck you up, pussy. You’re afraid.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

lol

Shocking, the drive by Kunt has nothing. You're absolutely right Flea, if you're the kind of worthless piece of shit that I'm defending then it ain't worth it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It doesn't matter how old he is, he is as dumb as dog shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Military is still populated by people who come from parts of the country that are more patriotic than other parts of the country. Especially when you look at the combat units. How long do you think those folks are going to continue to do it?
    The correlation between high enlistment rates and high unemployment rates says you’re full of shit. Thus Hawaii is in the top 5 and North Dakota is in the bottom 5.
    Tell me again who is full of shit Dazzler.

That’s despite the region having only about 36 percent of the nation’s relevant population. And Southerners have been similarly overrepresented in military recruiting classes for decades now — since 1990, they have consistently made up more than two-fifths of America’s enlistees.

And now run the numbers for the people who make up the ranks of combat and special forces units. Fuck off Dazzler.

https://www.ozy.com/news-and-politics/why-the-u-s-military-is-so-southern/72100/
    And of course every time Dazzler gets exposed for talking out his ass he runs and hides.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It doesn't matter how old he is, he is as dumb as dog shit.
    He claimed he voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. That’s what I meant. He must be at least 30 for that to be true.