Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

At what point does this country become not worth defending?

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.
    Good to be old, I won't see it happen.

250+ years will be a good run.

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
    The middle class did better under Trump than any other administration in generations, you fucking moron.
    How so, Einstein?
    Tell us how you couldn't vote for Romney because he wasn't fiscally conservative enough for your taste but you voted for Biden Dazzler? Weird how you haven't said a word in opposition to the latest spending boondoggle your party just passed.
    I don’t think he’ll be able to answer either. Nice of you to try to help him and steer attention to something else.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine being such a whiny cunt that you'd say your own fucking country isn't worth defending.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

200 years of the Pax Washingtona has passed and now we wait for the invasion. Just like the Roman Empire crumbling, we will be overrun with illegals and won't be able to defend when the change is from within.

I think it will not be a complete blow up - but either way it won't be fun to watch.

The fall of Rome was also preceded by a populace that chose a tyrant over the Republic, increasing wealth inequalities and a coarsening of public discourse.
    The middle class did better under Trump than any other administration in generations, you fucking moron.
    How so, Einstein?
    Tell us how you couldn't vote for Romney because he wasn't fiscally conservative enough for your taste but you voted for Biden Dazzler? Weird how you haven't said a word in opposition to the latest spending boondoggle your party just passed.
    I don’t think he’ll be able to answer either. Nice of you to try to help him and steer attention to something else.
    Where do you get off criticizing anyone else for failing to answer a question you fucking hypocrite?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    I would actively try to talk a kid or grandson out of joining a woke Army. Rules of engagement in a "war"? Telling your kid to take a bullet then he can defend himself is the soi boy approach.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Imagine being such a whiny cunt that you'd say your own fucking country isn't worth defending.

Imagine being such a whiney Kunt that you never offer anything of substance on an anonymous message board.

Was Nazi Germany worth defending Kunt? Should all Germans felt compelled to defend it? Now go run and hide Kunt.
  • Options

I would actively try to talk a kid or grandson out of joining a woke Army. Rules of engagement in a "war"? Telling your kid to take a bullet then he can defend himself is the soi boy approach.

Sounds like an excuse for being gutless to me.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Did you sign up to serve in Iraq yet, Rambo? Biden just gave Iran another $3 billion to fund terrorists firing missiles on US troops?

You’re such a pussy and you know it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Well, I'll have to take that under advisement flea. No one know clueless gutlessness like you do.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Military is still populated by people who come from parts of the country that are more patriotic than other parts of the country. Especially when you look at the combat units. How long do you think those folks are going to continue to do it?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Now this is fucking rich coming from the drive by Kunt who can't back up his fucking mouth on an anonymous message board.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

dflea said:

Well, I'll have to take that under advisement flea. No one know clueless gutlessness like you do.
    I noticed how Top Gun @HHusky is liking posts here about defending the country after he admitted to fucking with the Navy and wasting their tim.

If there is a bigger Chickenhawk poseur here, I haven’t seen it yet.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

dflea said:

Did you sign up to serve in Iraq yet, Rambo? Biden just gave Iran another $3 billion to fund terrorists firing missiles on US troops?

No. But do pick a 7-11. Bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Dazzler, what role did fiscal irresponsibility play in bringing down Rome? You're busy criticizing others for not answer questions when this now makes the 3rd time I've asked you this question and you've yet to answer.
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

No.
    Right? Because you’re a fag who dreams of other men’s cocks as you dig for clams like a poor person.

That’s you.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Military is still populated by people who come from parts of the country that are more patriotic than other parts of the country. Especially when you look at the combat units. How long do you think those folks are going to continue to do it?
    The correlation between high enlistment rates and high unemployment rates says you’re full of shit. Thus Hawaii is in the top 5 and North Dakota is in the bottom 5.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

No.
    Right? Because you’re a fag who dreams of other men’s cocks as you dig for clams like a poor person.

That’s you.
    No. I'm a type 1 diabetic. But that won't stop me from kicking the ever-loving shit straight out of you, pussy boi. Pick a 7-11 bitch.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

The correlation between high enlistment rates and high unemployment rates says you’re full of shit. Thus Hawaii is in the top 5 and North Dakota is in the bottom 5.
    Selective data at it’s best. That might work on others, Top Gun. Now why do you think Hawaii has a high enlistment rate in the Navy, you piece of shit?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me again who is full of shit Dazzler.

That’s despite the region having only about 36 percent of the nation’s relevant population. And Southerners have been similarly overrepresented in military recruiting classes for decades now — since 1990, they have consistently made up more than two-fifths of America’s enlistees.

And now run the numbers for the people who make up the ranks of combat and special forces units. Fuck off Dazzler.

https://www.ozy.com/news-and-politics/why-the-u-s-military-is-so-southern/72100/
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me again who is full of shit Dazzler.

That’s despite the region having only about 36 percent of the nation’s relevant population. And Southerners have been similarly overrepresented in military recruiting classes for decades now — since 1990, they have consistently made up more than two-fifths of America’s enlistees.

And now run the numbers for the people who make up the ranks of combat and special forces units. Fuck off Dazzler.

https://www.ozy.com/news-and-politics/why-the-u-s-military-is-so-southern/72100/
    Did you hear about the time Lionel was a hot commodity to enlist in the Top Gun program?

He’s a 300 lb male nurse for his conservative dad who needs the inheritance so he won’t provide Daddy with a real caregiver. That costs money to get real care.

Sad
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

thechatch said:

HHusky said:

LebamDawg said:

How so, Einstein?
    Dude we were finally getting to a place where workers had power vs employers.

But the Dems conspired with china to get back in power