Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Suspended indefinitely

124»

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't know what exactly the two fine fellows did (sounds like they beat up some random guy) but I would take it as a sign that your program is tuffening up (that's good for you, bad for the rest of the PAC 12). Back when the ducks were good we had guys punching other guys after they lost a game, guys driving down 1-5 at 120 mph after they smoked it all, shit like that.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    STFU DONNIE!!!!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

STFU DONNIE!!!!

LEAVE
  • Options

I don't get why some of you think Stringfellow is the bigger loss when we have no idea if any of the QB's besides Miles are any good. Stringfellow looked like a future NFL WR, but a QB is more important than a WR. If Williams is as advertised, I might agree about Stringfellow being the bigger loss, but until that happens, Miles is the bigger loss.

What makes you think Miles is even good? Will be the starting QB even without this incident ?

I think it's fair to say Stringfellow is a bigger loss.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Swaye said:

Who gives a fuck. Have none of you people ever been in a fight in a bar (or wherever)? People talk shit, or don't talk shit, and get smacked. These guys are young and stupid. So were most of us. If you have never been in a fight, or started a fight, then grow some hair on your balls and try it.

I have never been in a bar fight. I did punch the kid working at a Subway one time though. At least he gave me the points I earned.

pictures or it didn't happen
    whooooooooooooooooosh

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Who gives a fuck. Have none of you people ever been in a fight in a bar (or wherever)? People talk shit, or don't talk shit, and get smacked. These guys are young and stupid. So were most of us. If you have never been in a fight, or started a fight, then grow some hair on your balls and try it.

Jesus fucking christ.

If you idiots can't tell the difference between a fair fight started by shit talking and a 2v1 unprovoked assault, just go ahead and die in a fucking fire and stop wasting carbon energy by maintaining your sub 50 IQ levels.

IQ of 53. Jokes on you bitch.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    Standard Supporter
    Just send them to reeducation camp in North Korea and bring them back in time for fall ball and all will be forgotten.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Fuck 'em both.

Peterson should kick them both off just 'cause they were Sark's guys and doing so can prove to doogs early on, just how easy it is to win 7 fucking games.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    Standard Supporter
    Yes, both were Army All-Americans and those don't grow on trees (even if they are skill guys rather than badmuthafucka linemen).
    dnc said:

I don't get why some of you think Stringfellow is the bigger loss when we have no idea if any of the QB's besides Miles are any good. Stringfellow looked like a future NFL WR, but a QB is more important than a WR. If Williams is as advertised, I might agree about Stringfellow being the bigger loss, but until that happens, Miles is the bigger loss.

What makes you think Miles is even good? Will be the starting QB even without this incident ?

I think it's fair to say Stringfellow is a bigger loss.
    I think it's fair to say that none of us has a damn clue who's the bigger loss. We know Stringfellow is probably going to be very good. We know Miles is currently the top QB on the depth chart. If Miley really is the best QB on the roster he's probably the bigger loss. But String's a big loss either way.

Hopefully we don't lose either of them.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Big boy pants football means you have some tough guys around, not just TUFF guys. In real college towns, the boys do shit like this with frequency, and it usually never sees the light of day. About time we got some guys around here with some edge. Now, I'm not talking Pulu type shit where you curb stomp a dude half to death. But a fist fight?