Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Suspended indefinitely

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    suspended indefinitely until an important game
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't defend the actions either if they are as reported.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    "assault" ??? What did happen. Link
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Petersen will not be available for comment, according to the UW press release.

I like that/ There is nothing a coach can say that won't be used against him.

Just read that Stringfellow is from Perris, the butthole of the IE. Could be a mitigating circumstance
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

They were picking on fans of the team that Paul Allen owns ... They don't like Paul Allen or his team or said teams trophy.

They really hate the people who think Paul Allen shares the team and trophy with the residents if the Enerald City.

So in other words they are trying to educate the people of Seattle just like you ... Although they use negative reinforcement.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Miles always looked kind of psycho in his various vid interviews. Guy has problems smiling. Next to Price, he'd always look like an A-hole.
    I hope he can find a good CC.
    I miss Sark's discipline.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014
    MakaDawg said:

And now you have some daily reporter being a pussy snitch bitch, saying he saw two people matching the description acting like lunatics, assaulting people. Shut the fuck up. If you're a student or an employee of the university, you keep your mouth fucking shut or you lie and say it wasn't them.

This is how you support your university.... LIE! Besides, you want the guys who are willing to beat up faggot 12s, on the field in action.

OKG... OG. Same difference.

In a sick way, I agree with you, but if you beat up random people for as dumb of a reason as liking a team, you won't last long. You can't expect everyone to be huge Husky Football fan. If the reports are true, these guys are lucky they weren't immediately booted from the team.

• Options
    this is just the normal yearly scandal. Nothing to worry about. You throw around a term like "assault" and it conjures up some images. What about the witnesses? Maybe the guy in the car was making a move like he was going to pull a gun? Maybe he was going to pull a knife? Maybe he was blocking the street and got shoved? Is shoved "assault"? I thought somebody went to law school here.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

They were picking on fans of the team that Paul Allen owns ... They don't like Paul Allen or his team or said teams trophy.

They really hate the people who think Paul Allen shares the team and trophy with the residents if the Enerald City.

So in other words they are trying to educate the people of Seattle just like you ... Although they use negative reinforcement.
    It is TRUE that when I think of Seahawks I think Paul Allen and his money. Seriously, I just don't get the sense of connection/affinity to that. I'm not out beating people up about it, though.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It is TRUE that when I think of Seahawks I think Paul Allen and his money. Seriously, I just don't get the sense of connection/affinity to that. I'm not out beating people up about it, though.
    You, sir are a moron. So, other than the Steinbrenners, nobody should like the Yankees? There are families who have rooted for the Yankees since Ruth played, but they shouldn't feel a connection? Only the Buss' should feel a connection to the Lakers?

whoosh alert RD55....

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

You, sir are a moron. So, other than the Steinbrenners, nobody should like the Yankees? There are families who have rooted for the Yankees since Ruth played, but they shouldn't feel a connection? Only the Buss' should feel a connection to the Lakers?

whoosh alert RD55....

It's not a whoosh and I have enjoyed the Paul Allen jokes, but this guy actually thinks he has a connection to UW and CWU because he pays taxes and they don't have an owner.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,565
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I got downvoted by some faggots for advocating that these retards get kicked off the team. Assaulting someone after your hometown team got assfucked (I'm looking at you, Miley) is ridiculous.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I got downvoted by some faggots for advocating that these retards get kicked off the team. Assaulting someone after your hometown team got assfucked (I'm looking at you, Miley) is ridiculous.

People care about votes?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

It is one of the dumbest things I have heard someone do. That said, I hope Miles and/or Stringfellow can cut this guy a check for a couple hundred bucks and get over this shit. $300 for a little black eye and sore jaw isn't bad. Hopefully they didn't do too much damage. We need those guys. Now, if it was Taylor Hindy I would be all for throwing his ass into Lake Washington and telling him to never come back.

• Options
    Founders Club

People care about votes?
    Not really, I just think it's a way of showing if you agree with the content posted or not without actually having to respond.
  • Options
    Founders Club

It is one of the dumbest things I have heard someone do. That said, I hope Miles and/or Stringfellow can cut this guy a check for a couple hundred bucks and get over this shit. $300 for a little black eye and sore jaw isn't bad. We need those guys. Now, if it was Taylor Hindy I would be all for throwing his ass into Lake Washington and telling him to never come back.

Dude, a lot of UW fans are never going to cheer for those morons again after word gets out that they assaulted a Hawks fan for no reason following the Super Bowl. Truly a fucking moronic thing to do, if this shit is true they really need to be placed in carbonite and displayed in century link.