Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Suspended indefinitely

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like comeback stories, but only if there is some redemption involved.

@Jesus_Christ
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Who gives a fuck. Have none of you people ever been in a fight in a bar (or wherever)? People talk shit, or don't talk shit, and get smacked. These guys are young and stupid. So were most of us. If you have never been in a fight, or started a fight, then grow some hair on your balls and try it.

It's Seattle we are talking about here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

Who gives a fuck. Have none of you people ever been in a fight in a bar (or wherever)? People talk shit, or don't talk shit, and get smacked. These guys are young and stupid. So were most of us. If you have never been in a fight, or started a fight, then grow some hair on your balls and try it.

I have never been in a bar fight. I did punch the kid working at a Subway one time though. At least he gave me the points I had.

I support smacking food industry stiffs.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

I have never been in a bar fight. I did punch the kid working at a Subway one time though. At least he gave me the points I had.

I support smacking food industry stiffs.
    I am for smacking food industry stiffs, but against a minimum wage increase for fast food worker.

• Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

It's Seattle we are talking about here.
    Cuntwaffle: 1
    Stupid Swaye: 0
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Football players simply should not be showing aggression. It's bad for the university's image
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MakaDawg said:

And now you have some daily reporter being a pussy snitch bitch, saying he saw two people matching the description acting like lunatics, assaulting people. Shut the fuck up. If you're a student or an employee of the university, you keep your mouth fucking shut or you lie and say it wasn't them.

This is how you support your university.... LIE! Besides, you want the guys who are willing to beat up faggot 12s, on the field in action.

OKG... OG. Same difference.

In a sick way, I agree with you, but if you beat up random people for as dumb of a reason as liking a team, you won't last long. You can't expect everyone to be huge Husky Football fan. If the reports are true, these guys are lucky they weren't immediately booted from the team.

So what you're saying is that if you're just hear to beat others' chests you won't last long...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    Swaye said:

Jesus fucking christ.

If you idiots can't tell the difference between a fair fight started by shit talking and a 2v1 unprovoked assault, just go ahead and die in a fucking fire and stop wasting carbon energy by maintaining your sub 50 IQ levels.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I can't believe some of you are defending this shit. Peterman is going to hang these retards out to dry if they get charged.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Theres a lot of things I could do and a lot of things players used to be able to do that players today can't do.

Those fucks needed to learn the difference

If true

A real college football town would arrest the 12. But its Seattle
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

So what you're saying is that if you're just hear to beat others' chests you won't last long...

That may not be what he's saying, it may just be what you're hearing. There's a fucking difference.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Less smacking around 12's.

More comportment.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I have never been in a bar fight. I did punch the kid working at a Subway one time though. At least he gave me the points I earned.

This makes me so happy. One time I went to a Subway with a girlfriend and ordered some new promotional sandwich they had. The guy made it and then asked my girlfriend what she wanted and she said she was thinking about getting the same thing and the fucking douche said "don't get that, they're terrible" as I was standing right fucking there waiting to pay for my terrible fucking sandwich. Hopefully it was the same guy.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I have never been in a bar fight. I did punch the kid working at a Subway one time though. At least he gave me the points I earned.

pictures or it didn't happen
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't get why some of you think Stringfellow is the bigger loss when we have no idea if any of the QB's besides Miles are any good. Stringfellow looked like a future NFL WR, but a QB is more important than a WR. If Williams is as advertised, I might agree about Stringfellow being the bigger loss, but until that happens, Miles is the bigger loss.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Swaye said:

pictures or it didn't happen
    The preferred nomenclature is "Pics or GTFO"

Moar crisp
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Jesus fucking christ.

If you idiots can't tell the difference between a fair fight started by shit talking and a 2v1 unprovoked assault, just go ahead and die in a fucking fire and stop wasting carbon energy by maintaining your sub 50 IQ levels.

How do you know there wasn't shit talking? Were you there? That's what I thought. Now shut the fuck up Donnie.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

Jesus fucking christ.

You don't know nearly as much about this as you think you do.