Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Suspended indefinitely

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    If this is true... Jeremiah Pharms reincarnated
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Trick Plays and Ruins.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

"assault" ??? What did happen. Link

They were picking on fans of the team that Paul Allen owns ... They don't like Paul Allen or his team or said teams trophy.

They really hate the people who think Paul Allen shares the team and trophy with the residents if the Enerald City.

So in other words they are trying to educate the people of Seattle just like you ... Although they use negative reinforcement.
    It is TRUE that when I think of Seahawks I think Paul Allen and his money. Seriously, I just don't get the sense of connection/affinity to that. I'm not out beating people up about it, though.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    String is an absolute monster... I'm half curious to see what Troy/Lindquist can do come game time so Cyler bothers me less.

We need String, he will be worth at least 2 wins this year.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited February 2014
    Both will be playing for USC, String will put up Mike Williams type numbers under Sark. This truly sucks
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I got downvoted by some faggots for advocating that these retards get kicked off the team. Assaulting someone after your hometown team got assfucked (I'm looking at you, Miley) is ridiculous.

It is one of the dumbest things I have heard someone do. That said, I hope Miles and/or Stringfellow can cut this guy a check for a couple hundred bucks and get over this shit. $300 for a little black eye and sore jaw isn't bad. We need those guys. Now, if it was Taylor Hindy I would be all for throwing his ass into Lake Washington and telling him to never come back.

Dude, a lot of UW fans are never going to cheer for those morons again after word gets out that they assaulted a Hawks fan for no reason following the Super Bowl. Truly a fucking moronic thing to do, if this shit is true they really need to be placed in carbonite and displayed in century link.
    That is completely false. If Miles ever throws for 300+ and we beat Oregon, people will cheer. Same for Stringfellow. Good play from them, plus some good apologies in the papers and everything will be fine. Maybe they can even say they were drunk and now no longer drink. It's simple PR my friend.

I disagree, but it's definitely a LIFPO scenario. If true, I think they're done and will say hello to FCS foosball.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to say if true. If true. I like saying that
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    what's the big fucking deal? it's not like they were driving 100 mph on the free way smoking weed.

THAT is the type of moral transgression that I cannot condone. but beating people up? what kind of pussy would complain about getting his ass kicked?

fuck. where do I live again? Twatania?
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Stringfellow is a much bigger loss than Miley if true. IF true.

The whole story sounds pretty unbelievable though. They both just hopped out of some bitch's car and picked one random (out of thousands) Hawks fan walking with his girlfriend to do a half-assed job beating the shit out of him? Also there was something in the police report about them being involved in a fight at the bonfire? There's a lot more here that we don't know/isn't being said. It's a one-sided report.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's liberal pussy Seattle. They should have known the 12 they were targeting was prolly a wannabe Kim.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2014

"assault" ??? What did happen. Link

They were picking on fans of the team that Paul Allen owns ... They don't like Paul Allen or his team or said teams trophy.

They really hate the people who think Paul Allen shares the team and trophy with the residents if the Enerald City.

So in other words they are trying to educate the people of Seattle just like you ... Although they use negative reinforcement.

It is TRUE that when I think of Seahawks I think Paul Allen and his money. Seriously, I just don't get the sense of connection/affinity to that. I'm not out beating people up about it, though.
    You, sir are a moron. So, other than the Steinbrenners, nobody should like the Yankees? There are families who have rooted for the Yankees since Ruth played, but they shouldn't feel a connection? Should only the Buss family have a connection to the Lakers?

It's sports you stupid cunt. I feel a connection to the Huskies because I grew up going to games on crisp fall days with my dad. Same with the Seahawks, Sonics, and Mariners, although I am finished with the Mariners.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    String and Cyler are just a couple Doonk/Whiner trolls trying to make UW look bad.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People love a good redemption story. Issue a public apology, visit some sick kids in a hospital, pick up some litter, etc. Then back to playing football. I don't see what the big deal is. Boys will be boys. Learning experience. People make mistakes.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

People love a good redemption story. Issue a public apology, visit some sick kids in a hospital, pick up some litter, etc. Then back to playing football. I don't see what the big deal is. Boys will be boys. Learning experience. People make mistakes.

If true, redemption story will save them. If not true, then they should just miss one game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

Stringfellow is a much bigger loss than Miley if true. IF true.

The whole story sounds pretty unbelievable though. They both just hopped out of some bitch's car and picked one random (out of thousands) Hawks fan walking with his girlfriend to do a half-assed job beating the shit out of him? Also there was something in the police report about them being involved in a fight at the bonfire? There's a lot more here that we don't know/isn't being said. It's a one-sided report.

If what you said is true, it sounds like your are leaning toward not true.
    Allegedly.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think with these unfortunate events Stringfellow and Miles should start working on getting prepared for the draft, they have to start thinking about their families. Would also make a great comeback story.