Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Of course the left wants to help kids by letting them mutilate themselves. And then trafficking them

Nobel Prize time

Kids and teenagers are stupid. If an adult wants to mutilate themselves have at it. Just don't expect normal people to start dancing in the streets about it and pretending its anything more than mental illness

Hormone blockers don’t mutilate people.

Once upon a time, normal people didn’t marry outside of their race. Normal people didn’t marry outside of their religion. Normal people didn’t marry their own sex. It’s called progress.

One day, normal people will go on hormone blockers. Normal people will have gender affirming surgery. And people like you will just move on to the next minority group to complain about.
    Its not just hormone blockers but you know that

When you have nothing you pull the race card

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Goduckies said:

I have no issue with Trans people I've seen some Trans women that are 10's here in SF if you didn't see the Adam's apple or voice, you wouldn't know. However with that, I do not believe they should be in women's sports as it is an unfair advantage and under 16, I'd say no hormones after 16 hormones with parental concent only.

Would you agree to them being used on younger kids if more studies come back showing it’s safe?

Also, fun fact, if you use the puberty blockers before you go through puberty and then transition to a woman, you eliminate a lot of the advantages males have in sports.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,575
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Lol at excusing the idea of using hormone blockers on 10 year olds....

“If studies show it’s safe....”

GTFOH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895

Of course the left wants to help kids by letting them mutilate themselves. And then trafficking them

Nobel Prize time

Kids and teenagers are stupid. If an adult wants to mutilate themselves have at it. Just don't expect normal people to start dancing in the streets about it and pretending its anything more than mental illness

Once upon a time, normal people didn’t marry outside of their race. Normal people didn’t marry outside of their religion. Normal people didn’t marry their own sex. It’s called progress.

One day, normal people will go on hormone blockers. Normal people will have gender affirming surgery. And people like you will just move on to the next minority group to complain about.
    Do you get daily talking points via text or email?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895

Nobel Prize time

Its not just hormone blockers but you know that

When you have nothing you pull the race card

Technically - it's the race card then the Pettibone/too dumb to understand play.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nobel Prize time

Celebrating and affirming serious mental illness is not progress. It's sadistic and sociopathic.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

I have no issue with Trans people I've seen some Trans women that are 10's here in SF if you didn't see the Adam's apple or voice, you wouldn't know. However with that, I do not believe they should be in women's sports as it is an unfair advantage and under 16, I'd say no hormones after 16 hormones with parental concent only.

Would you agree to them being used on younger kids if more studies come back showing it’s safe?

Also, fun fact, if you use the puberty blockers before you go through puberty and then transition to a woman, you eliminate a lot of the advantages males have in sports.
    Great, sounds like a great life. What could go wrong.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Jesus Christ. You'd have been one loyal fucking Nazi BITD.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to pump hormones into kids before puberty? You’re for real an absolute piece of shit and I hope you never have kids, although that seems doubtful based on your posts and loneliness.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Long term use of hormone blockers does cause damage - if the gender dysphoria person later stops the transition and changes their mind - which happens frequently - there is irreparable damage. There really is not a good long term study

Also - in Oregon the age is 15 for the surgery without parental approval- and there are numerous court cases on-going.

The science for this is again not a proven but a consensus, the head guy at Johns Hopkins a few years ago is adamant that this should be treated as mental illness. He is conservative so the liberal doctors/press have debunked anything he says. progress is what you might calll it?

Psychiatry is a science that should not cause surgery because of feelings and social pressure. IF there was an epidemic of transgenderism you think it would appear in all humans not just certain societies. The only acceptance of transgenders is when it is force fed to the population by the government.

Edit: if some screwed up adult wants to go through this - more power to them - but leave the kids alone

Edit2: Johns Hopkins doctor is Paul McHugh

The Oregon thing is so misleading. It takes years to get to the point where you can have the surgery. In Oregon you need a mental healthcare provider and a physician to sign off just to start hormones. You need consensus from four medical professionals to have the surgery YEARS later.

15 year olds cannot walk into a doctors office with a dick and walk out with a vagina.

Perhaps the right shouldn’t have told their kids the earth was 5000 years old, that evolution wasn’t real and that climate change was a Chinese hoax. Maybe then you’d have some scientists on your side. Instead you rely on one in a million outlier examples like the Johns Hopkins guy and you can’t prove that he’s not doing this for political reasons. In fact, Occam’s razor, it is much more likely that the rare scientist that sides with the right is doing so for political reasons than it is that the rest of the scientific community is involved in a massive Marxist conspiracy to destroy western values. But as we all know, reality has a liberal bias.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Goduckies said:

What the fuck is wrong with you? You want to pump hormones into kids before puberty? You’re for real an absolute piece of shit and I hope you never have kids, although that seems doubtful based on your posts and loneliness.
    Imagine not being able to figure out what hormone blockers do.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,498
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,895
    SFGbob said:

Nobel Prize time

One day, normal people will go on hormone blockers. Normal people will have gender affirmation surgery. And people like you will just move on to the next minority group to complain about.
    No one is claiming hormone blockers mutilate people but please continue, that strawman isn't going to rape his own ass.

And supporting giving kids hormone blockers from the same crowd who freaks out when there are hormones in cow's milk is a nice touch. These are the very same people who freaked out when Trump suggested that adults take HCQ despite the fact that it had been prescribed for over 50 years. But now they want to give kids hormone blockers when there is very little if any long term research on their possible negative effects.

Normal people don't allow perfectly healthy 12 year old's to take hormone blockers and normal people don't look like this fucking freak.

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

LebamDawg said:

Long term use of hormone blockers does cause damage - if the gender dysphoria person later stops the transition and changes their mind - which happens frequently - there is irreparable damage. There really is not a good long term study

Also - in Oregon the age is 15 for the surgery without parental approval- and there are numerous court cases on-going.

The science for this is again not a proven but a consensus, the head guy at Johns Hopkins a few years ago is adamant that this should be treated as mental illness. He is conservative so the liberal doctors/press have debunked anything he says. progress is what you might calll it?

Psychiatry is a science that should not cause surgery because of feelings and social pressure. IF there was an epidemic of transgenderism you think it would appear in all humans not just certain societies. The only acceptance of transgenders is when it is force fed to the population by the government.

Edit: if some screwed up adult wants to go through this - more power to them - but leave the kids alone

The Oregon thing is so misleading. It takes years to get to the point where you can have the surgery. In Oregon you need a mental healthcare provider and a physician to sign off just to start hormones. You need consensus from four medical professionals to have the surgery YEARS later.

15 year olds cannot walk into a doctors office with a dick and walk out with a vagina.

Perhaps the right shouldn’t have told their kids the earth was 5000 years old, that evolution wasn’t real and that climate change was a Chinese hoax. Maybe then you’d have some scientists on your side. Instead you rely on one in a million outlier examples like the Johns Hopkins guy and you can’t prove that he’s not doing this for political reasons. In fact, Occam’s razor, it is much more likely that the rare scientist that sides with the right is doing so for political reasons than it is that the rest of the scientific community is involved in a massive Marxist conspiracy to destroy western values. But as we all know, reality has a liberal bias.
    Seems like you want to transition. Have your parents pay for it, faggot.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well @TheKobeStopper I did not indicate a 15 year old could walk in and get his dick removed or a gal get an addadicktomy just the surgery age is 15. So 4 years of hormones puts them at age 11 for treatment - child abuse.

if it wasn't for western governments forcing this upon the populace this entire thing would be a nonstarter. And yes that does come down to a Marxist/Far Left/Progressive action to force changes onto society.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

Well @TheKobeStopper I did not indicate a 15 year old could walk in and get his dick removed or a gal get an addadicktomy just the surgery age is 15. So 4 years of hormones puts them at age 11 for treatment - child abuse.

if it wasn't for western governments forcing this upon the populace this entire thing would be a nonstarter. And yes that does come down to a Marxist/Far Left/Progressive action to force changes onto society.

So you’re arguing that the state of Oregon having a lower age of consent on medical procedures is the government forcing transgenderism on the population and you want more laws, stricter laws, the federal government to step in and overrule state law and this makes you the small government freedom fighters? Are you out of your fucking mind?

It’s unreal how shallow your bag of tricks is.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Total and complete mockery of the confirmation process by the robotic nominee who spewed nothing but prepared talking points that provided absolutely no responses to any questions.

And I'm sure all the Democratic sheep will vote for this TransClown, without hesitation.

Because Joe Biden's America is Queer as Fuck.

So happy we got rid of that mean orange man.

Merrick Garland didn't have an opinion if crossing the border illegally was illegal

Pathetic
    Merrick Garland has removed any doubt that he is completely unqualified to sit on the Supreme Court.

I'm glad that spineless jellyfish has finally gone through a confirmation process, so the world can see how unprincipled he is.
    Why answer any questions when you’ll just be confirmed anyway?

But you’re right that his ability to answer some softball questions is alarming
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Define safe please
  • Options
    I admittedly don’t know enough on this topic to have strong opinions other than this one ...

Generally speaking, an adult making a life altering decision I don’t have an issue with as they’ve got the tools to be able to make the decision for themselves, personal freedoms, etc

For a minor though, the younger in age you go, the more unlikely I see that child being of a sound enough mind to make the decision at hand. This is obviously not in the same stratosphere, but it’s why a 12 year old can’t walk into a tattoo shop and get a tattoo legally.

• Options

LebamDawg said:

My God. Have you not read any of the thousands of testimonials from doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists and even teachers about the harassment and retaliation they receive if they even so much as question the propriety of a child's gender transition? The trans-activist community is a mob of bullies that attacks anyone who questions it, including gays, lesbians and bi-sexuals who question their insane beliefs.

I have no idea what your sources are, but whatever they are, they are terrible, yet effective at completely washing your brain.

It's not progress to carve up one's body, take hormone blockers and supplements and be 100% certain you are living in the wrong body, when you have not and cannot have any idea what living in a body of the opposite sex is actually like. How the fuck would anyone ever know? It's called Logic, you moron. But you completely dismiss any such reason in order to hang with your "progressive" lunatic crowd.

You, sir, have lost your mind.