Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rand Paul Confronts Biden's Transgender Health Nominee About "Genital Mutilation"

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Goduckies said:

I have no issue with Trans people I've seen some Trans women that are 10's here in SF if you didn't see the Adam's apple or voice, you wouldn't know. However with that, I do not believe they should be in women's sports as it is an unfair advantage and under 16, I'd say no hormones after 16 hormones with parental concent only.

Would you agree to them being used on younger kids if more studies come back showing it’s safe?

Also, fun fact, if you use the puberty blockers before you go through puberty and then transition to a woman, you eliminate a lot of the advantages males have in sports.
    Hmm, sounds like a substantial and irreversible impact, on younger kids.
    Are you fucking with me?
    Just restating you're statement.

Also, fun fact, if you use the puberty blockers before you go through puberty and then transition to a woman, you eliminate a lot of the advantages males have in sports.
    Does suicide qualify as a substantial and irreversible impact?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,978
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

I have no issue with Trans people I've seen some Trans women that are 10's here in SF if you didn't see the Adam's apple or voice, you wouldn't know. However with that, I do not believe they should be in women's sports as it is an unfair advantage and under 16, I'd say no hormones after 16 hormones with parental concent only.

Would you agree to them being used on younger kids if more studies come back showing it’s safe?

Are you fucking with me?

So you are saying the science is settled that allowing transformation reduces suicidal thoughts?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

Exaggerate much? Melodramatic much?

Like kids didn't commit suicide before the Trans Fad.

And why doesn't the rate drop after transitioning?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

Not mentally ill at all
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,893

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

SCIENCE! Experiment on that concept and maybe get back to us.

Either way it will be interesting.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2021

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

So what your saying is, these drugs have profound changes on psychology and physiology.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

So what your saying is, these drugs have profound changes on psychology and physiology.
    Big pharma is stealing the labor of its employees too.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Other than the aberrance factor, which is admittedly huge, I see no reason why trannyism is a national issue.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Other than the aberrance factor, which is admittedly huge, I see no reason why trannyism is a national issue.

People need to abandon the forced narrative by the left
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Goduckies said:

Using real kids as lab rats is something I didn’t see coming from even @TheKobeStopper. Will Dr. Mengele be conducting the “studies” on the children?
  • Options
    They've taken the old American belief that "you can be anything you want when you grow up" to the utmost extremes.

If people will embrace this kind of shit, Communism will be an easy sell.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Weird how the left is concerned about suicide when it comes to gender but not lockdowns.

I’m hearing that kids committed suicide long before the lockdown fad.
  • Options

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

I fucking hate you so much.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Weird how the left is concerned about suicide when it comes to gender but not lockdowns.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

Same
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,893

Goduckies said:

Are you fucking with me?

*@haie
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

@TheKobeStopper argues this is easily reduced by cutting tits or dicks off.
  • Options

Well someone’s gotta fight for the federal government to be able to step in and block parents, doctors and therapists from making medical decisions for kids. Otherwise we might have communism.